[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came back to watching the show and saw season 7 and 8. General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Adventure_Time_-_Title_card.png (119KB, 420x238px) Image search: [Google]
Adventure_Time_-_Title_card.png
119KB, 420x238px
I came back to watching the show and saw season 7 and 8.

General opinion? I like the islands stuff.
>>
>>89779185
General opinion is that season 7 and 8 have been pretty great. Seems like everyone loved Islands.
>>
File: Animaniacs-post1.jpg (215KB, 510x424px) Image search: [Google]
Animaniacs-post1.jpg
215KB, 510x424px
>>89779185
You'll have people who think the show turned to shit after season two.

You'll have people who think the show went to shit a little later

You'll have people who think the show went to shit around the middle seasons, but returned to good around seven and/or eight.

I'm of the mind that the show has always been fine. It's had its good moments and bad moments, but hasn't really been shit. There are some aspects that could have been done better, but this is true to all shows.
>>
The show is shit whenever Finn is not on screen.

Think about it, Islands would've been total garbage if it just featured Susan Strong and they cut out the bits about Finn's mom.
>>
Honestly you cant go anywhere but down after the Lich.
>>
Better than Stakes

Lesbian Susan is disappointing though.
>>
>>89781154
>>89781154
>Lesbian Susan is disappointing though.
Only to Finn shippers
>>
>>89782256
Well it used the crutch of queer sexuality to give a character emotional depth and also removed her from the cast indefinitely. It just seemed like a bad move after finally getting her shit together
>>
>>89782305
>Well it used the crutch of queer sexuality to give a character emotional depth

Nah. It would've been just as emotional if Frieda were a guy. In fact it makes zero difference, especially considering it was a one sided crush if anything.
>>
>>89782305
>and also removed her from the cast indefinitely.
Being gay didn't remove her from the cast. Having her whole story being finished did that like with Marceline.

She might come back in the background but she is pretty much done.
>>
>>89782331
Frida existing at all was unnecessary
>especially considering it was a one sided crush if anything.
Them running off to travel the world together does not imply that
>>
>>89782256
Shaddup Gayanon
>>
>>89782363
You have me confused with someone else you dislike.
>>
>>89782342
Gay din't do it, flying off to wherever did that.
and why must a character need an ongoing story to be part of the main cast. Jake and Bmo have no such things and appear all the time. Sometimes it's nice to just have characters around to have them bounce off each other, and I would've liked to see this new Susan do that, but for whatever reason they felt the need to send her away. Also I still object to marceline being pushed to the sidelines and pretty much the entire direction of her character growth
>>
>>89782357
>Frida existing at all was unnecessary

She was a useful plot tool to show how Founder's Island society operates. I thought it was a nice side plot to the main story, that only added to the themes of the miniseries.

>Them running off to travel the world together does not imply that
You're free to interpret it any way you like. At this point you're choosing to be upset over it when it's not important either way.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.