[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Nick freak out so badly when she was reporting? She just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0758.jpg (39KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0758.jpg
39KB, 500x386px
Why did Nick freak out so badly when she was reporting? She just stated the facts and that the scientist had clearly already speculated. Are we supposed to hide key information from the public? What the hell?
>>
>>89776539
speculation is not fact
>>
Because she also played up the Super predator angle.

She basically started a race war by saying those silly predators (read: negroes) reverted to their vile primotive ways. And it'll be sure to effect your neighbors, so be super suspicious
>>
>>89776539
>Popular figurehead makes speech about predators

>Suggests that they ALL might be reverting to their savage instincts, blames Biology, something they can't control.

>Says the ZPD will protect you from the predators.

Gee anon, I wonder why a predator might find that the slightest bit disturbing.
>>
He did see a lot of preds getting muzzled in the presentation. We all know how he feels about muzzles.
>>
>>89776639
She didn't say that though. She said it "might" have something to do with biology.
>>
>>89776744
In a press conference "Might" is "Fuck yeah man, totes happening"

You don't say SHIT unless you know.
>>
>>89776618
But the prey were the minorities
>>
>>89776857
Prey make up 90% of the population
>>
>>89776857
did you even watch the movie
>>
>>89776539
Because reporting biological facts about predatory races hurts their pwecious fee-fees.
>>
>>89776891
>speculation
>fact
Kellyanne/Sean/Donald, plz
>>
>>89776869
>>89776880
The predators were the once strong race muzzled by the prey species that outnumbered them and forced them from the top. It was a blatant statement of what was going on in real life
>>
>>89776944
it was, but clearly your opinion of what was going on in real life differs from the filmmakers'
>>
>>89776788
This. Judy should have never spoken because she had no experience and wasn't properly prepared but that was probably part of Bellwether's plan.
>>
OP has been making the same exact thread over and over the last weeks. Stop replying to him.
>>
#PredatorLivesMatter
>>
>>89777113
#SuperpredatorLivesMatter
>>
File: indeks.jpg (11KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
indeks.jpg
11KB, 281x179px
>>89777113

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlzH9GJgoHY
>>
>>89776539
He was being a bitch.
>>
>>89777095
This is the first time I made this thread and I haven't been on /co/ in at least a month, but I'm glad someone else has been asking the same question because she literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>89776744
You don't know how to journalism do you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

oh man, this movie have so many deleted scenes it's uncanny!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.