[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harvey Beaks Season 2 is coming to Nicktoons. Confetti Time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: latest.png (679KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
679KB, 800x449px
Harvey Beaks Season 2 is coming to Nicktoons. Confetti Time.

http://www.animationmagazine.net/tv/harvey-beaks-flits-to-primetime-on-nicktoons/
>>
The final season
>>
Good. I was starting to think the remaining episodes were going to be locked in a vault somewhere and never see the light of day.
>>
>>89775327
No one tell Greenblatt
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-29-04-31-23.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-29-04-31-23.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Best news I've heard all day.
>>
GARAGE
>>
Why is this show so pure-hearted. Every other episode I end up with a lump in my throat.
>>
File: 92.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
92.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>89779460

Because Greenblatt spent the last 7 years making something special for the Network.

Which makes its hurt harder seeing the Network slowly kill the show off...
>>
>Wander Over Yonder had the protagonist be the nicest character in fiction in a long time, goes out of his way and gets worried when he can't find someone to help. Travels the galaxy helping everyone in it.
>Canned by the network when they weren't done yet

>Harvey Beaks had the protagonist be the currently nicest one in running cartoons, played smaller than Wander since he's just an average kid using the human/animal visual style. He helps when he can and likes to be neat and organized, and a good friend.
>Canned by the network when they weren't done yet

>Shows where every character trash talks, punches, or just completely hate the people around them stay for 4+ years and continue getting renewed.
>The second one of them start changing it to be more heartwarming and have the characters bond some more, the network kills it.

I don't want to be Mr Enter, but come the fuck on, mean spirited can be funny sometimes but why do the feel-good shows with characters trying to be the good-hearted guy always get chopped down? This just makes this generation get more and more aggressive, for comedy or for real. It's shit.

The ONLY shows now that have the protagonist and usually the extended cast be really nice are Nick Jr-tier shows. Wander (and lesser with Harvey but still included) did it where it was pretty childish, going around being nice and lifting spirits and all that, but it was executed in a way older people could watch it. Like I said, the same could be said for Harvey but a little less since it takes it slow and more childish than Wander, but that's fine in my opinion. I like both.

Fuck this new decade. I just want to feel good, I want to know there are shows out there that teach going out of your way to be nice to someone without a reward is worth it, I want something that can be nice and the character can be too without it being a short joke before going back to being a bunch of assholes.
>>
>>89775555
Digits confirm, telling him it's airing so late on the exclusive network would destroy him.

gotta go fast to his inbox brb
>>
>>89780358
Eh... I feel like Steven Universe and Adventure Time could also fit into that category. Or does fighting make those two irrelevant?
>>
>>89781612
>Finn getting shit on by the women
Also got nothing on SU, but they haven't went full force yet with him being like his mom. For now he's just the good guy in a show with villains/threats and the only non-alien bent on destructively doing something.
>>
>>89781612
Steven Universe TRIES to be good hearted, but the gems are complete assholes.
>Amethyst was mad at Greg because she wants more attention, so she shapeshifted into his dead wife to fuck with him
>Also that time Sadie and Lars essentially were burning down the town, and Amethyst nothing for the lulz
>Pearl being a manipulative, jealous cunt 24/7, then whenever anyone challenges her on it she goes full "M-MUH ROSE"

Next to Garnett, Peridot is actually the most well rounded of them, and she used to be a villain.
>>
I like how happy the article sounds and then it uses that pic of Harvey.
They just know that is a place where cartoons go to die.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.