[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did an actor that was invited to be on a show by one of his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: iu[1].jpg%3Fw%3D640&f=1.jpg (135KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg%3Fw%3D640&f=1.jpg
135KB, 533x800px
How did an actor that was invited to be on a show by one of his friends to portray the most uninteresting Flash Rogue end up being the best character in the CWverse?
>>
Masculinity.
>>
>>89762688
>the most uninteresting Flash Rogue

That's not Turbine.

Also, because they actually started giving him lines in Legends and tried to angle his personality more outside of grunts and fire puns.
>>
>>89762688
Good character storytelling
Which is sad since that's the only thing LoT is good at other than period setpieces
>>
>>89762688
I think it's pretty clear by now he'll be captain in season 3
>>
You can tell when someone actually enjoys the role they're given and is trying to take it to its fullest. He's one of those people.
>>
>>89762688
God he's so fucking hot.
>>
>>89764185
Literally melts my heart.
>>
>>89762688
>the most uninteresting Flash Rogue
Golden Glider is male now?
>>
>>89764301
At least Glider has an interesting back story with Captain Cold. I haven't read every Rogues story but Heatwave is just sort of there
>>
>>89762688
>best character
That's not Captain Cold or the Trickster
>>
I hate when they forget to have his gloves on. His hands are burnt.
>>
File: cni5k3aucaa0eco.jpg (189KB, 900x1337px) Image search: [Google]
cni5k3aucaa0eco.jpg
189KB, 900x1337px
>>89762688
>best character in the CWverse?

that is not a picture of Wally West
>>
>>89762688
https://youtu.be/YaSXBgRiIuM
>>
>>89764946
why doesn't he dual wield his flamethrower with the cold gun?
>>
>>89765037

They would cancel each other out, right?

Isn't that how Flash beat them when they teamed up?
>>
File: Arrows Androgynous.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Arrows Androgynous.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>89764906
>>
>>89762688
Mick is great but as far as character development goes Sara is legitimately the best character in the CWverse. It helps that she hasn't regressed or been made into a stupid hypocrite like ollie and barry
>>
>>89764890
Is it his hands or just his arms? There was that scene an episode or two ago where you could see how scarred his arms were but his hands were fine.

Seems weird that you'd remember to apply the burn makeup on his arms, which are almost never exposed so it was clearly done specifically for that scene, and somehow forget while doing it to apply the makeup on the hands too. So I assumed his hands somehow didn't get burned.
>>
>>89767512
I'm surprised that Gideon hasn't attended to those burns, considering she could replace a friggin LIMB!
>>
I miss him and Cold as villains though. LoT ruined Cold at least.
>>
>>89765264
She's great! But why do they have to keep killing her? It's getting old!
>>
>>89767630
I'd argue that Cold and Barry's second or third episode ruined Cold.

LoT at least gave us more of an actual dynamic between him and Heatwave.
>>
Maybe he should make his way back to Supergirl so he can flirt with Kara and throw her whole Lesbian harem into a tizzy.
>>
>>89767734
He treated Rory like shit in LoT. Always belittling him, dragging him into crap he wasn't interested in.
>>
>>89767610
When did she replace a limb? I don't recall that.

Also I dislike that she can revive the dead, even if it makes sense.
>>
>>89768008
To be fair, Sara was only "mostly" dead.

Captain Cold lost his hand last season.
>>
>>89768008
https://youtu.be/6CB_rdWeUT4
>>
>>89765184
i kinda miss Sin, she was cute.
>>
>>89764542
I miss Glider. She was sexy. And fun! I prefer her over Gypsy.
>>
>>89762688
I can't get over the fact that he looks like a white James Heller
>>
>>89768269
Oh yeah I forgot about the whole "smashing my frozen hand to escape" thing.

I dunno, stuff like being able to restore limbs and completely repair major brain damage and revive the recently-dead sucks a lot of the tension out of most scenarios, I find.

The dead thing is okay I guess if they die off the ship, but now anytime someone is near death in the ship it's like "just let them die, maintain the basic life functions like Gideon can totally do, fix the damage and then revive them".
>>
>>89768617
I mean you know they'll probably survive or get brought back anyway because the actors have contracts so that kind of tension was always somewhat false.
>>
>>89768752
Sure, but a dangerous confrontation that coyld leave them down a limb, slightly brain-fucked or with other physical consequences like scars or lasting injuries are all completely ruled out too, and that's a damn shame.
>>
>>89767920
Yeah I wasn't much into Cold and Heatwave's friendship and I liked both characters.

Honestly I like Mick's relationship with Ray better, Mick is still his standoffish self but you can tell he warmed up to Ray.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.