[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it Nickelodeon can make mistakes for years and still remain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 16

File: GDSGERGE.png (479KB, 1024x371px) Image search: [Google]
GDSGERGE.png
479KB, 1024x371px
Why is it Nickelodeon can make mistakes for years and still remain #1 kids network while CN can have hit after hit, but once they start to slow down, their channel is literally threatened into a potential dark age?
>>
TV is bigger business to Time Warner than it is to Viacom, and while Nick isn't doing well their other channels are. though now Viacom is shitting the bed in other areas they may cut back on Nick.
>>
>>89750567
Nick has SpongeBob to fall back on when things go sour. They can recover from there and go on like nothing happened. CN has never had a series that they just keep adding to for decades they can use as a failsafe, only things from the current rotation of cartoons. The current one is TTGo. Before that it was Johnny Test
>>
>>89750666
Adventure Time was their Spongebob at one point (Or as close as they will get to it), but now even that shit itself in the ratings.

Hell, they even tried to reboot their original Spongebob (Powerpuff Girls) and it was a fucking disaster. But Nick has tortured, killed, raped its dead body, boiled the skin off, and bleached the bones off of Fairly Oddparents and that still does better than Adventure Time did during their low points.
>>
>>89750716
>PPG
>spongebob of CN

Wew lad, if it was anything from that era it was Ed Edd n Eddy.

Anyway I had considered AT but stopped following it in 2011 or so, but didn't it really get shafted on the schedule?
>>
File: IMG_1921.png (120KB, 328x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1921.png
120KB, 328x251px
>Nick
>goes through years of shit with finally 1 good cartoon suddenly makes them number 1

>CN
>after a stream of successful cartoons, they get a few bad ones and suddenly they are in the shitter

I think /co/ just exaggerates things too much and then leaves important details out so it doesn't harm their view point
>>
>>89750567
This is just anecdotal, so feel free to dismiss it, but I find that more kids actually watch Nick than CN, and kids are their prime demographic after all.

When I babysit, the kids always want to watch Nickelodeon, if they're still watching TV at all. A significant proportion (almost half) aren't even allowed to watch Cartoon Network. I gotta wait till they're asleep to turn it on.
>>
Because after attempting too many Spongebob, Regular Show, or Adventure Time ripoffs, Nick finally broke the mold with TLH. CN has just been shitting out CalArts clones and terrible reboots. Jack has promise but it's [as] and won't reach the same broad audiences.
>>
>>89750567
Other than coasting off the profits of the Transformers and Ninja Turtles franchises, Nickelodeon is fortunate enough to not be burdened with a parent company that needs to crank out comic book movies. WB's constant struggle to compete with Disney is likely what's driving down CN's quality in animation.
>>
>>89750958
This.
>>
>>89752624
>WB's constant struggle to compete with Disney
The Lego Batman Movie will like to have a word with you.

Also TTG is a hit (for bashing it's brains out).
>>
>>89752122
But TLH is a 1D piece of shit, you either put Korra to shame or go out of business.
>>
>>89750567

because when all else fails, just make another pre-teen sitcom. compared to cartoons, those are dirt cheap and kids eat 'em up.
>>
File: Hub_Network_logo_stacked (1).png (614KB, 2618x2398px) Image search: [Google]
Hub_Network_logo_stacked (1).png
614KB, 2618x2398px
hub was better than either in it's prime (no pun intended) and look how that ended up

just proves there is no justice in the world

>>89752624
transformers? transformers has been going between CN and hub, and currently shared between both
>>
File: censored memorial.jpg (143KB, 1764x978px) Image search: [Google]
censored memorial.jpg
143KB, 1764x978px
>>89753607
rip
>>
File: 1478986995889.jpg (15KB, 363x363px) Image search: [Google]
1478986995889.jpg
15KB, 363x363px
>>89753617
Why is there a huge black edit there, Anon?
>>
>>89753607
Hub started showing LOTS of crap during good timeslots.

I was too hard to catch them with good stuff
>>
File: 1486525175598.png (43KB, 300x190px) Image search: [Google]
1486525175598.png
43KB, 300x190px
>>89750567
Is this an American thing? In every other country that I went, CN was way more popular.
>>
>>89752624
despite both being owned by Time Warner, DC and Cartoon Network are relatively separate, indeed the two divisions quite openly despise each other to a degree that is simply amazing(and WB's non-CN animation department has been treated so bad by CN that they actually went and made a show for Disney recently)
>>
>>89754455
what is wrong with barney?
>>
>>89754486
It's shit, that's what's wrong with it.
>>
>>89750958
>few bad ones

You're an idiot

CN Real wasn't "a few bad ones" - in fact, it was practically none at all since CN wanted to be "more than just cartoons"

To this day, they're still recovering from that era.
>>
>>89750567
odds are that they spend more on their content where as nick manufactures the shit. That or CN is bad with money.
>>
File: IMG_1941.jpg (143KB, 579x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1941.jpg
143KB, 579x519px
>>89755238
>cherry picking

And then they came back with shows like Regular Show or Adventure time

Meanwhile it takes till last year for Nickelodeon to get a good show with good ratings to stick
And it's still 1 show compared to the number of good shows CN has acquired over the last few years

>still recovering

I think they recovered just fine, just because they don't air your old favorite shows or because none of them appeal to a grown man such as yourself doesn't mean they aren't making good shows
CN was always a kids network, don't forget that and stop being such a dumbfuck
>>
>>89750716
>Hell, they even tried to reboot their original Spongebob (Powerpuff Girls) and it was a fucking disaster.

wew lad, shut the fuck up; we get it. you made a funny
>>
>>89750567
I hate to say it, but it's the sitcoms. Kids pressure each other to grow out of cartoons because they're supposedly "for babies", but watching kid-oriented sitcoms is considered perfectly normal. At least that's how it worked when I was a kid.

That's why CN Real Happened. Cartoon Network hoped live action blocks would give them better footing to compete with Nickelodeon and Disney Channel, not to mention give them something to fall back on if their animated programming tanked. That's probably the reason why Nick has so few decent cartoons. They only really need the pandering to kids with sitcoms to stay afloat.
>>
>>89755523
In real life, no, Modern cartoons are shit so they jusp to kidcoms before becoming soulless work bots because the kidcoms look good compared to the cartoons and it was at a time before people taught them about good cartoons (Tex Avery, Bob Clampett, Chuck Jones) and bad cartoons (Filmation, Seth Macfarlane, Mir and Korea as a whole), once you get a taste of what good cartoons are you will never go back to Korean garbage.
>>
AT and RS are dead, frederator is doing another anthology series like What a Cartoon! Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon are experimenting with reviving old properties with Samurai Jack and The Jungle Movie. Good up and coming ideas like Lakewood Plaza Turbo. Experimenting with art style diversity with stuff like Mighty Magiswords,

I'm feeling it, a new era is coming and it's gonna be good.
>>
>>89755849
Everything is still shit however.

Put Voltron:LD to shame or get the fuck out of my industry.
>>
>>89755882
Not everything, and the average show now is better than the Chowder/Lazlo/Flapjack/Gympartner days
>>
File: conceneredtoast.png (228KB, 358x408px) Image search: [Google]
conceneredtoast.png
228KB, 358x408px
>>89755882
>>Put Voltron:LD to shame or get the fuck out of my industry.

That is really easy Anon.
>>
>>89755849
How the fuck is CN going to actually make money off a renewed Samurai Jack movie? Sure, everyone who watched the original is now a young adult begging for media to consume with tons of disposable income, but we're just going to get another line of shitty chink made toys that no one wants and the show will be axed because of the same reason as every other widely watched CN show is: The fact that they'll run a show's marketing into the fucking ground and eventually kill it bypushing merch no one wants before they put the characters on a licensed fucking T-shirt.
>>
>>89755998
Dumbass

It's going to be like Over the Garden Wall, it wont be a movie it'll be a miniseries, it can't get cancelled because it's one season that will finish. It will bost ratings and the money will come from box set sales and hot topic merch.
>>
>>89750768
PPG made CN more money than Ed.

There's a reason that PPG was the first choice for a theatrical movie.
>>
>>89755916
But is can still be better.
>>89755943
But thats the thing, nobody is doing it.
>>
>>89756174
PPG was a merchandising goldmine.

Too fucking bad parents assumed it was a girls property exclusively and it flopped at the box office, I know I went to see it in the theatre.

If it did well we would have gotten a LOT more risk in TV animation.
>>
>>89754469
I think you might just be speaking anecdotally as someone who's 18+ and mostly hangs out with other people who are also 18+ CN does better with the 18-35 demographic than Nick does, but it's also a very small demographic of TV watchers compared to kids (who can literally spend entire days watching one channel nonstop).

Kids are dumb and of course are going to choose the most brainless programming to stimulate their undeveloped brains. I wouldn't have been able to get into Over the Garden Wall at 8 but at 25, it's one of my favorite shows.
>>
>>89756214
Of course it can be better, hence "a new era is starting"

If Go! Cartoons does well we could conceivably get Cartoon Cartoon fridays tier programming.
>>
>>89756254
Fuck off man, MLP is pretty solid as cartoons go, and its success is a net positive for animation as a whole (effort breeds success, don't need to be generic calarts to be appealing)
>>
>>89756333
Kids are not that dumb, they rip on TTG because they want to be just like James Rolfe & Doug Walker.

Kids want Tex Avery, not Korea.
>>89756339
Unless the quality matches that of Gummi Bears & Tiny Toons we are not in a good place.
>>
>>89756387
TTG does well with kids, and...

>implying kids watch Doug Walker or AVGN
Man...nah, who are you trying to kid here?
>>
>>89753649
It's for Hub's highest rated show: BLACKED!
>>
>>89756333
Actually, in everywhere that is not America, CN is quite different and even sometimes airs Nick and Disney shows. I haven't a fucking clue as to what the distribution deal is with them, but Nickelodeon is primarily an American Kids network and CN is for the rest of the world. There's a reason you hear them cancelling some shows because of lack of international appeal.
>>
>>89756415
Animation quality isn't everything, wait until the economy bounces back.

Also both of those were partially animated by Koreans.
>>
>>89756428
They do, just like when we watched Robocop, Rambo & The Terminator when we were kids.

And they rip on TTG because it's their Action 52.
>>
>>89750567
Because for some reason CN is really shit when it comes to cashing in on dat toy revenue for any of their shows, except ben 10.

I really dont understand why there was never an active AT toy line when it was big, why SU toys are almost non-existant, and for the love of god why its hard to get some classic copies of old CN toons on blueray/dvd
>>
>>89756451
I hear a lot of CN subisidiaries outside the US don't have Adult Swim.
>>
>>89756480
This is true, the merch department needs an overhaul, can't survive on ads alone.
>>
>>89756467
Yea, theres also music and voice acting as well, all 3 must be there to make thing work.

I don't know how many episodes of Gummi Bears ended up in Korea, it was almost nothing but Japan and later on Australia with a odd case of Brazil every now and then but Akom did 23 episodes of Tiny Toons; TMS also used Mizo Planning some what on Tiny Toons as well.
>>
>>89756478
No....when I was a kid I enjoyed Robocop, Rambo, and Terminator...as did most people my age, but that was a different time

In either case I don't get what you're saying, James Rolfe and Doug Walker both like all of those movies and don't rip on them, they rip on "shitty" media

And, I mean...no, little kids don't watch AVGN or Nostalgia Critic, some teens might, but little kids aren't watching that shit because they have never heard of the majority of shit they talk about

I really don't see what you're getting at with any of this, TTG is popular with little kids these days...just like Teen Titans was popular with kids in the 2000s who were all weeaboos but us from the generation who grew up with the old DC cartoons thought it was trash
>>
>>89755238
No they aren't. Flapjack, Chowder, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball and TTG all saved them from that for quite awhile now.
>>
>>89756603
And TTG is shitty media, hence why they watch it to be like James Rolfe & Doug Walker, they ripped on shitty media from their time so today's kids want to do the same whit their own time.

TTG is shit and it's in the same time frame as them so they use it as their Action 52.
>>
>>89756694
No it did not, if anything it only made things worse.
>>
File: IMG_1943.png (297KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1943.png
297KB, 500x375px
>>89756744
Low level bait
>>
>>89756694
Money isn't everything
>>
>>89756757
It's not bait, it's fact.
>>
>>89756769
It... is to a business?
>>
>>89756785
Even to a business Money isn't everything.
>>
>>89756785
We arn't part of the business so we don't care about "saving" Cartoon Network of Nickelodeon financially, we care about quality programming.
>>
>>89756412
>Barney
>good
>>
>>89752122
>nick finally broke the mold with tlh

Smug anime face
>>
>>89757478
Just stop, they are contained, we can admit that the creativity minded direction of the show is better than average today.
>>
>>89756333
Nah, I still think that you are wrong.

Outside of USA, most countries doesn't have Toonami or Adult Swimm.

Also, the problems with schedule, like only showing TTG, are mostly an American thing too.
>>
>>89757516
I wasn't even going to bite.
>>
>>89757522
>every horse cept White horse is flanderized
>creative direction
never talk again
>>
>>89757578
Shit happens man, it still had two solid seasons before they over pandered.
>>
>>89757532
Most watched cable channels on my country:

1°- Discovery Kids
2°- Cartoon Network
3°- FOX
4°- TNT
5°- SporTV
6°- Megapix
7°- Disney Channel
8°- Nickelodeon
9°- Viva
10°- Space
11°- Universal Channel
12°- FX
13°- Multishow
14°- Discovey Channel
>>
>>89750567
Who cares?!?!?
>>
>>89757601
Nice memes.

Anons guide to pretending to know about MLP but not knowing anything
Step 1. Say it was good for two seasons!
Step 2. Say "pandering"
>>
>>89757860
I've been watching it for quite a while now, did drop it eventually.

What are you implying?
>>
>>89757881
I'm implying that the idea that only S1 and 2 are good is a meme, and so is the idea that the show constantly panders

I thought I was pretty clear, honey bun
>>
>>89757907
Season 1 and 2 are the best in terms of consistency. There still are good episodes but less per season.

The show does pander too much in terms of references and flanderization.

Probably should stop discussing here.
>>
>>89755916

I remember liking those shows
>>
>>89758007
Underage detected
>>
>>89758016

I just have low standards
>>
>>89758028
Honesty is refreshing
>>
>>89757929
Here's the funny thing, season 1 and 2 are the best but not because of ANY of the reasons typical retards who spam that opinion have to say, it's less to do with writing or plotlines (for the most part) and has more to do with subtle stylistic and artistic changes

As for pandering, literally everything is pandering after 6 seasons...
OH MY GOD, RARITY SAID "DARLING"? ITS PANDERING!!!!
>>
File: IMG_1935.jpg (50KB, 960x879px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1935.jpg
50KB, 960x879px
>gets reported
>gets banned
>comes back to post the same picture

So this...
Is autism
>>
>>89759193
This is advanced autism.
>>
>>89755358
The dumbfuck here would be you for being so ignorant to how they treat many shows like shit.

Not even for good reasons like ratings being shit.

Also, it's not cherry picking when we're talking about a whole era of a network being bad. Learn terms before using them, kid.
>>
>>89750567

It's because Nick doesn't only have Spongebob to fallback on, they also have Dan "get in the goddamn van" Schneider to fall back on as well, as everything he's created with Nick has been successful in one way or another.

CN doesn't have that one guy that can continously make hit after hit.
>>
>>89750567
Honestly, one of CN's biggest problems has always been merchandising. Nick has loads of shows with toys, clothes, and random merch. CN has a terrible track record with toys. Practically the only thing they have is clothing, and that's pretty much limited to Adventure Time. CN is always going to be on the brink until they have a better merchandising strategy.
>>
>>89759882
>they treat shows like shit for giving this other show I don't like more airtime because of how successful it is even though Nickelodeon will kick their shows off to a network almost no one has on a whim and I'm not cherry picking even though I'm using something from YEARS ago that is no longer relevant at all to prove my point fuck you kid I'm edgy

DUMB

FUCK
>>
>>89755358
Not that anon, but CN didn't actually transition to a kids network until the early 00s. Before that they were going for multiple demos across a much wider range of ages. There's some dabbling with the idea of shifting to a kids network but it's not until after they stopped visualizing adult swim as merely a block but rather an entire network that they actually make the switch. Arguably, the network's all-ages days are the ones that brought them their most popular IPs, highest ratings and most acclaim. But that's not what they are now and they aren't ever going back to that. So it doesn't matter. It definitely is a kids network now and it will remain so for the foreseeable future. So your larger point still stands.
>>
>>89760996
You're not Barneyfag, you'd have followed up with 20 copypasta responses if you were. You're getting a ban anyway though.
>>
>>89761609
He's been banned several times but he keeps coming back
Probably a mobile fag trying to hijack a thread and turn it into a barneyfag thread
>>
it's sad how Nicktoons is still a thing, while Cartoon Cartoons was defunct like 14 years ago.
>>
>>89753654
If it takes up 1/5 of the image I don't think it fucking matters guys!
>>
>>89752122
>Nick finally broke the mold with TLH
Lmao that shit show is a sitcom in the form of a cartoon, it is actually ruining the network.
>>
File: LEWHIP xDDDDDDD.png (23KB, 293x462px) Image search: [Google]
LEWHIP xDDDDDDD.png
23KB, 293x462px
>>89750567
>CN can have hit after hit
Don't remind me late 2000s
>>
File: 14434670667254.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
14434670667254.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>89750958
>one kid gets Fs on all of his tests; so when he passes a test it's all the more special
>other kid constantly gets As on his tests; so when he gets something as minor as a B+, it's a permanent smear on his good record

That's just how it is anon. If you constantly do well, people will expect more out of you and they'll go harder on you when you screw up.
>>
I think it's because Nick isn't primarily or exclusively a cartoon channel so they can piggy back on live action stuff or returns more so than CN. CN is all about cartoons, so being a channel about cartoons that barely shows cartoons or has a wide variety of it will hurt its popularity and ratings. CN is all about cartoons, yet right now they have a very small number of animated shows, at least compared to like the 90's and early to mid 2000's.
>>
>>89760815
That's not what I was saying
You just keep digging yourself into that hole, though.
>>
File: huh.png (230KB, 809x827px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
230KB, 809x827px
>>89769878
>lying

you wouldn't lie on the internet

would you?
>>
>>89750620
>and while Nick isn't doing well their other channels are
That is the complete opposite of what's happening in the shitshow that is Viacom. The Nickelodeon brands are what's keeping it afloat, while the other channels that is has are struggling. There are even talks about it shutting down some lesser know brands(just talks though) and keeping a better eye/monetary inflow to Nickelodeon and a handful of others.

https://www.thestreet.com/story/13665489/1/nickelodeon-fast-emerging-as-calm-in-the-viacom-storm.html

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/02/08/viacom-to-narrow-focus-to-six-key-cable-tv-channels.html
>>
>>89769942
Also, Nickelodeon is starting to shift into cartoons again, leaving sitcoms in a lower priority.
Bunsen is a Beast, Pinky Malinky, Glitch Techs and Welcome to the Wayne are coming to the channel.
>>
>>89756174
And so far only, because honestly who knows if that Adventure Time movie will even happen at this point.
>>
File: 1477348917369.png (118KB, 529x615px) Image search: [Google]
1477348917369.png
118KB, 529x615px
>>89750567
>hit after hit
Teen Titans go and...?
>>
>>89753607
Hear hear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxkmW7ziFgw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7oU1C9Vtqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btMtwz4P0fc

It was too good for this shit world of ours
>>
>>89750567
They're both shit, only Disney matters now. Really, they're not every trying. At least DisneyXD has some nice shows coming out late 2017 and 2018.
>>
>>89774750
What about those of us who don't care about anything DisneyXD is running or plans to put out?
>>
>>89774991
Then I hope you like reruns.
>>
>>89773015
Better days my friend, better days...Hub was so much
>>
>>89775331
So much fun*
>>
>>89774750
New DuckTales is a repeat of NuPPG, thats all you kneed to know.
>>
>>89775423
Source needed
>>
>>89756492
Adult Swim is often a fully separate network outside of the US(indeed it's technically a separate network here in the US, it just shares channel space with Cartoon Network)
>>
>>89754469
Being a Navyfag and having traveled the world a few times, I can say with confidence other countries Cartoon Networks aren't the same as ours.

Like, I fully understand why it's the go to somewhere else, but is the one parents don't want their kids watching here.
>>
File: 1485212282786.png (72KB, 527x350px) Image search: [Google]
1485212282786.png
72KB, 527x350px
>>89776505
BEST POST
>>
>>89756769
>how do i corporation
>>
>>89776583
>Like, I fully understand why it's the go to somewhere else, but is the one parents don't want their kids watching here.
Please elaborate.
>>
>>89776673
I honestly don't know how to describe it.

Like the channels have such a different feel. Like foreign CN's will still run Hanna Barbarra and Courage.

Meanwhile, Spongebob is a show that my parents have hated since it came out, and if the competition is family friendly cartoons V stupid shit (because we all know SB hasn't been worth shit since post first movie) then I can see why it's a switch outside of the US
>>
>>89776768
What about being the one parents don't want kids watching here? Do they not show any of the stuff they're currently showing over here or are parents more accepting of the current programming over there? Or is current programming less tolerable to parents over here without a healthy dose of the old stuff.
>>
>>89776892
Oh, I can't speak for the parents.

I'm saying that THEIR CN is vastly different than ours. Like they have current programming but it isn't four hour blocks of it.

Like we have blocks of TTGo and then blocks of Clarence, and then blocks of Gumball and then our premieres.

They have a variety of shows, some places have blocks but shorter (I notice these are ones closer to the US that does that) and then the premieres.
>>
>there will never be another Cartoon Primetime block

Just kill me.
>>
>>89776981
Thanks for explaining! I should pay more attention to all the CN emails I get. They're always announcing what's going on with foreign CNs from new series to schedule changes to ratings. But I kinda just ignore them.
>>
>>89750716
What about Teen Titans Go? Could that become their spongebob for a while?
>>
>>89777226
Teen Titans Go only got good ratings at the start because it was basically the only thing they were playing for long stretches of time.

I remember when they were giving us 8 hour marathons of TTG before they even had 8 hours worth of episodes, so they ended up playing some of them anywhere from 2 to 4 times during the same marathon.
>>
>>89777439
Are they really that desperate? How long until we start to see the Cartoon version of Crunchyroll?
>>
>>89777439
This reminded of when We Bare Bears came out.
God I can't even count how many times I've seen some eps
>>
>>89777559
The amount of times I've seen the burrito episode is absurd.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.