[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This isn't nearly as bad as I remember it being when I originally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: to1lnikurbsnjex3voi3.jpg (584KB, 1940x1204px) Image search: [Google]
to1lnikurbsnjex3voi3.jpg
584KB, 1940x1204px
This isn't nearly as bad as I remember it being when I originally saw it in the theater. It's actually really fun.
>>
The guy they got for Reed was probably the closest you could get to a comics accurate Reed, at least in terms of looks.
>>
>>89744557
i liked the first one well enough. Silver Surfer was as shit as the memes would tell you, Fant4stic was to go even beyond memes.
>>
I thought it was terribly boring and cliche.
>>
>>89744615
All that white make up on Jessica Alba is hilarious though.
>>
It's not great, but it's lighthearted and pretty charming. The banter between Johnny and Ben is pretty good, and the whole team does actually seem like a family.
>>
Not enough shots of Albas ass in them tights.
>>
>Ben being unable to return to his wife out of fear of his disfiguration and instead decides to walk off into the night not confronting his love and hiding his appearance from everyone else
>It's actually really fun
>>
The game based on it was better, even if the graphics looked like shit even back in 2005.
>>
>>89744557
+Ben/Reed/SSurfer are 10/10 cast
+Suits are pretty unapologetically great
+Ben's story is adequately poignant
-Story is a telenovela
-Doom's costume gets worse per movie (starting at the corman)
-Sue
-Thing's rubber suit is a bit wonky, but charming.
-Doom's story being this much connected with the four's

I didn't even mind cloud galactus as a concept, but I'd have liked to see him in the middle of the cloud in the climax, towering at about the size of a building.

They should just recast and rip off a meme and morty episode without the swearing. Just have a weird sci-fi adventure with the team, and have a family dynamic put into it, and Doom wanting revenge on Reed for some past reason nobody cares about anymore but him.

Also, go with the idea of him juts having a tiny scar but being embarrassed about it enough to wear a mask like Kirby suggested. That is pretty good for a final twist.
>>
>>89744557
I agree.
>>
>>89744557

Loved it.
>>
>>89744557
I just don't like how it is pretty much all power origin until the last 20 or so minutes. It really lacked a plot.
>>
In hindsight, their Doom wasn't so bad compared to the piece of shit from Fan4tastic.
>>
>>89744557

If it had the MCU branding people would love it
>>
>>89744615
And Ben.
>>
>>89744557
Silver dude riding surf board bending reality is okay but big purple dude in space eating planet is not okay. What the fuck man
>>
File: 1336267364743.png (237KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
1336267364743.png
237KB, 500x476px
A girl I went to see this movie with was angry that the super powers didn't make sense. I argued that it's a superhero comic book story, the powers don't need to make sense. But she said it's a story about scientists so the super powers should have been have a realistic explanation.
>>
>>89749662
It kind of did have an explanation for one thing though. The reason why Ben got the short end of the stick powers wise is because he was mostly unshielded from the cosmic beams that whammied them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.