[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in summer of 2001 cartoon network hosted its second annual big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

in summer of 2001 cartoon network hosted its second annual big pick where the audience picks which pilot they want to make into a full fledged show. there was a pilot called "the kitty bobo show". it's praised for its artstyle, plot and urban setting. it's up on youtube to watch and i highly recommend it. anyway, the pilot lost second place to kids next door, however cartoon network promised they would allow the creator, kevin kaliher to make another short for the next summer. contrary to what it says on wikipedia, the short never went past the storyboard phase and was cancelled for some reason. how do i know this? i emailed the creator kevin kaliher back in march and he told me. he also said he couldnt find it but he ended up directing me to the creator of that failed kickstarter "chloe and the stars" Meaghan Dunn as it was in her possession but i cant find her contact info. the storyboard was a prize for people who donated more than 75 dollars and there was 3 people (i think) who paid for it. we can either find those people or just contact meaghan dunn. any other contact i made to kevin for updates were never returned and this is our only hope at it. whos up for helping me this?

i will provide proof of this conversation upon question
>>
this is a search by the way. i was not very specific about it in my explanation as i'm pretty fucking retarded but it's a search
>>
Hi Pan.
>>
CN should really do another big pick.
They ended up getting some pretty long running show from both.
>>
>>89738992
true lol
>>
>>89738992
Isn't what they have been doing recently? Posting pilots online and then gauging viewer reactions?
>>
>>89738992
Apart from KND what was the other?
>>
>>89740279
billy and mandy
>>
>>89738216
It's just a piece of storyboard from a cartoon that didn't even get made. Who gives a shit.
>>
>>89740848
me, thank you
>>
>>89738216
Not this fucking guy again. Fucking forget it, man, nobody but you cares.
>>
>>89741664
dammn you must be a long time /co/ lurker if you really know who this is. alright.
>>
DUUUDE, CELL PHONES LMAO!

Hi, Pan
>>
>>89741694
I feel for you, bro, but sincerely, I doubt anyone but you cares. Go for it if you like, but don't hold out hope that /co/'s gonna care.
>>
>>89741796
at least someone understands. alright thanks
>>
File: 1486507541064.jpg (63KB, 477x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486507541064.jpg
63KB, 477x720px
>>89741774
HURR DURR GUYS I GOT A CALL, ON MY C E L L P H O N E
>>
Look man, I fucking loved Kitty Bobo, but that shit would have aged worse than Mission Hill (since Kitty Bobo was essentially Cartoon Network MS).
>>
>>89738216
good luck buddy
>>
>>89738216
Eh, i would rather have the "bitch hour with bitch queen" show
>>
>>89738216
I'm sorry I can't give more help than a bump, but I wish you success in your mission nonetheless.
>>
>>89738216
Fuck you pan

But for those of you who voted, what did you pick? I chose KND.
>>
It looks very comfy, wish it was made into a series back then. This isn't something that can really be brought back by CN, especially given it's current track record with rebooting shows
>>
>>89740279
Megas xlr
>>
>>89741774

Hello Jontron!

>>89741664

Hello Mr. Enter

>>89740848

Hi Dunkey

>>89738927

Hello Clarice ( in MY Universe)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.