[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys understand that I don't like Gumball? This show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (29KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 259x195px
Do you guys understand that I don't like Gumball? This show isn't even popular at all
>>
>>89731681
It's okay to not like a show. It's not something to argue about
>>
File: OP.png (343KB, 430x364px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
343KB, 430x364px
>>89731753
Do you guys understand that I don't like OP? His post isn't even popular at all
>>
I meant to say I don't get why the show is so popular, instead of what I said about the popularity.
>>
>>89731820
It's okay to not like something. There's no honor at stake or anything
>>
I know the show is really popular, I just don't get why people love it so gosh damn much.
>>
>>89731862
Because its great
>>
>>89731948
No it's not. It's not as good as shows like Chowder and Flapjack. Those shows were really popular when they were on and I would talk to people about those shows a lot when they were still airing. Those shows kept the network alive along with Total Drama during the dark CN Real days. They were two of the most popular Cartoon Network shows along with Puffy AmiYumi, Camp Lazlo, Foster's Home, Kids Next Door, Powerpuff Girls, and Dexter's Lab. Plus, who didn't want to go to Marzipan City and Candied Island? Those places rocked!
>>
Chowder and Flapjack were the last good Cartoon Network shows. They didn't have to rely on meme humor, stupid fart jokes, story arcs that go nowhere, or dull humor to be popular. Instead, Chowder focused on bizarreness and clever humor and Flapjack focused on well done creepy imagery and clever writing. They both had a lot of wit put into them
>>
>>89732476
>Chowder never had stupid fart jokes.
N O S T A L G I A
>>
Listen guys, I am autistic and I made this thread so I can express my opinion. Chowder and Flapjack were awesome and all the 2010s CN shows suck. This is how I feel
>>
>>89732578
Okay, but you have to realize that your opinion is subjective and not law
>>
>>89731681
>>89732346
Are you trying to make a copypasta meme or something?
>>
>>89732578
>I am autistic

you're posting on 4chan. No need to state the obvious
>>
>>89732575
No, Chowder had witty humor and had GOOD fart jokes. It's a masterpiece, unlike crap like Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe, Clarence, Teen Titans Go!, etc.
>>
>>89733695
>thinking there are good fart jokes
You already admitted you're autistic.
>>
File: dubs.png (801KB, 629x637px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.png
801KB, 629x637px
>>89732476
Sure, let's follow the same formula for every fucking cartoon that airs on this goddamn
TV channel.
It's just trying new stuff, the fact that you decided to focus on not liking new stuff so much made it so you would stay a nostalgiafag, faggot.
>>
>>89733774
thanks for the karma
anyways, he's right, gumball is good and you're just being a nostalgic faggot
>>
File: 200_s.gif (25KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
25KB, 262x200px
>>
oosh
op is defeated or the thread is dead
>>
>>89731681
Glad to see that the guy who posted this in the last Gunball thread was just a shitposters and not someone with a real opinion

Also, there is also that guy who aways post threads with the same Tinny Toons image every month talking about "Intelligente humor", is him you too?
>>
Please, can you understand that I don't like this show?
>>
>>89734004
I am not a nostalgic faggot. Just accept the fact that Chowder and Flapjack are better than every cartoon in the 2010s
>>
>>89734305
yeah you're shitposting
>>
>>89734408
But Flapjack had some great adventures and great horror imagery. And Chowder had wonderful animation. I honestly can't find a flaw with those two shows.

Sheeeee's heeeeeerre
>>
>>89733774
>E-celeb posting
Go to sleep its past your bedtime
>>
>>89735345
no
>>
>>89734535
Chowder and FlapJack both got kind of mediocre in the end. Gumball is starting to enter that realm. Which is disappointing and means it's time to stop making it.
>>
>>89731681
Do you understand that your opinion ain't worth shit on the internet?
>>
>>89731681
>OP doesn't like The Ameming r/world of Gumbbit
Downvoted. o-->:[
>>
>>89733722
>Being so immature that you refuse to aknowledge gross things existing in the world and immediately call anyone who does choose to aknowledge gross things that exist immature.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.