[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>humans can't talk to animals >but animals can talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

>humans can't talk to animals
>but animals can talk to other animals of different species

Wild Thornberry's was a show
>>
There's a manga, "Animal Land", that deals with this.

The animals can only understand members of their species. The human main character can understand all animals, The drawback of that being he can understand an animal screaming in agony when it's eaten by a predator.
>>
>>89730970
doesn't every talking animal show do this? Humans can only talk to humans but animals can all talk to any animal. And majority of the time the animals fully understand humans too.

Who taught Charlotte how to read?
>>
>>89730970
That's how most cartoons handle talking animals.
>>
File: 1351013183721.jpg (15KB, 241x299px) Image search: [Google]
1351013183721.jpg
15KB, 241x299px
>>89730970
>animals are brilliant enough to have entire vocabularies
>it's just us that can't understand it
What was the advantage to being human again?
>>
>>89730970
>humans can't talk to animals
>but animals can talk to other animals of different species

You mean like in Heathcliff?
>>
File: IMG_1901.gif (424KB, 119x152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1901.gif
424KB, 119x152px
>animals can talk to each other
>anthropomorphic characters can talk to each other
>neither side can talk to each other but the animals can totally understand what the anthros are saying
>>
>>89733104
Not dying like a mongrel in the wild because the small cut on a thorn bush you have got infected.
>>
File: weird-funny-animals-10[1].jpg (44KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
weird-funny-animals-10[1].jpg
44KB, 700x466px
>>89733104
Hands, and the upright posture needed to use them. The terminator meme shit's just a bonus.

Imagine being as aware as you are now but you're a filthy quadruped that can't even scratch your own ass, let alone sit in a house on a computer drinking soda. Living hell.
>>
File: 1486175656760.gif (2MB, 212x153px) Image search: [Google]
1486175656760.gif
2MB, 212x153px
>Anthromorphic characters can talk to each other
>Have pets that are animals
>>
>>89731278
>he can understand an animal screaming in agony when it's eaten by a predator.
I believe that superpower is called "hearing"
>>
>>89735910
Would you prefer they have pets that are quadrapedal humans?
>>
>>89730970
>animals have more to say than "FOOD FOOD FOOD" and "REPRODUCE REPRODUCE REPRODUCE"
>>
>>89736300
for him it's like the sound of a human screaming as they're being eaten alive.
>>
File: Screenshot (163).png (92KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (163).png
92KB, 462x462px
>>89730970
>animals try to write in a human language
>to them, it's perfect English
>to us, it's scribbling
>>
>>89735728
>>89735824
I feel like you guys took hyperbole just a bit too seriously.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.