[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SAMURAI jack >doesnt even have his sword If I wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 17

File: .png (408KB, 1132x667px) Image search: [Google]
.png
408KB, 1132x667px
>SAMURAI jack
>doesnt even have his sword

If I wanted to watch a gunman with gadgets, I'd watch something else. Such a disappointment...
>>
File: bait.png (67KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
67KB, 350x350px
>>
>>89730963
Right, because removing one thing that was crucial to that character is a good idea.

Sure he will get it back someday but it was so crucial that I cant believe they actually took it from him. It will be boring as fuck to watch him getting his sword back for 75% of the season.

No hopes for any cool sword fights
>>
>>89730995
He could pick up some other swords along the way.
>>
File: fug.png (34KB, 957x558px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
34KB, 957x558px
>>89730943
>>
>>89731158
Yeah and they will get destroyed because they are just swords. The whole appeal of Jack was his sword fighting skills. Its such a wasted potential that I wish it never existed.

Way to go Genndy, bring a classic character and remove everything that was cool from him. Fucking hell
>>
File: 42.jpg (53KB, 355x500px) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
53KB, 355x500px
>>89730943

who needs a shitty magic weeb sword when you got fucking guns
>>
File: Capture+_2017-02-06-17-04-25.png (697KB, 1436x654px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-06-17-04-25.png
697KB, 1436x654px
It may not be his, but it's still a sword.
>>
>>89731200
Guns can't kill Aku
>>
>see trailer
>his sword doesnt appear almost at all

What's the point?
>>
>>89730995
You come off as the shallowest most low brow piece of shit ever
>>
>>89731253
>the best scenes from the show come from jack being a badass with his sword
>lets remove it almost entirely and make him pif paf
>>
>>89731230
we'll see about that. Aku just hasn't been shot with a big enough gun
>>
people dont even give a fuck about that sword lol
>>
File: a_hero_lost_in_time.jpg (68KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a_hero_lost_in_time.jpg
68KB, 1920x1080px
>>89730943
He's not samurai jack any more.

He's punished jack now, and hes got to go back, back to the past.
>>
>>89731305
>Let's take away a central part of the character and see how they react and adapt without it, both to show how crutial it is to the character and to help develop that character outside of it, coming back with a more fully rounded and fleshed out character, THEN return the crutial part.
>>
>>89731531
it would be great if this wasnt the last season with only 10 episodes. If this is how you want to see Jack end, without his sword, then fine, but its a shitty ending.
>>
>>89731305

>Thinking a Sword is the best part of the show and not the badass animation itself.

Please have sex.
>>
>>89731544
Silly, the sword left him because it felt he wasn't worthy of it anymore and will magically appear just in time to deliver the finishing blow.
>>
>>89730943
if you were a true samurai jack fan it wouldn't matter what he does you follow his story cause you like the plot and character not cause he has a sword.
>>
>>89731570
That was the whole point of this show you fucking retard. It was about a samurai with a magic katana. Now its about a gunman whos doing shit and getting beaten by some whores.

>>89731574
It will appear in the end when its all meaningless anyway. I was hyped to see some sword action and i couldnt get even that. The most basic thing about this show is gone
>>
>>89731608
You either need to work on your approach or reign in your autism.

I'm a little worried about you, bro.
>>
>>89731230
What if he melted his sword and made bullets from it?
>>
>>89731749
What's so hard to understand about the core concept of this series
>>
>>89731788
What if his gun shoots swords?
>>
>>89730943
Anon, Jack losing his sword is a major plot point. It's the reason why his battle with Aku has lasted over 50 years.
>>
>>89731878
I feel sorry for you. You literally cannot comprehend change, even if it's obviously temporary to give the hero a bigger challenge to overcome and raise the stakes before he regains his sword.

Please, please, PLEASE seek help.
>>
>>89731960
Its a good idea for 2 episodes, not for the whole, last season.

>>89731980
>even if it's obviously temporary to give the hero a bigger challenge to overcome and raise the stakes before he regains his sword.

its the last fucking season you worthless moron, the worst way you can end this is with removing the thing he won every fight with.
>>
>>89732010
>its the last fucking season you worthless moron, the worst way you can end this is with removing the thing he won every fight with.

That's
the
fucking
point

Let me put this in terms you can understand.
Jack was the sword all along

now if you can't comprehend that, you're beyond help
>>
>>89730995
Jack developed extensively over the four seasons. It got to the point that while the sword was important, his strength lied in his incredible ability to improvise. At this point in his life, it makes sense to remove his most trusted companion, his sword, to allow him to come to terms that he himself really is extraordinary.
>>
>>89732010
>the worst way you can end this is with removing the thing he won every fight with.
But that's one of the oldest (and coolest) clichés in the book. Hero loses his power/weapon and starts feeling inadequate, but then he proves himself once more without it, overcoming his inner demons, and regains his weapon/power right before the final fight, becoming stronger than ever.

Is this your first fictional series? Are you stupid? Are you autistic? One of the above must be true.
>>
>>89731199
It's almost like he's making the character struggle more and go through difficulties to become a better character.

You know, what writers are SUPPOSED to do.
>>
>>89731199
>The whole appeal of Jack was his sword fighting

I honestly can't tell if you're baiting, grasping for a reason to be cynical, or if you're actually just this stupid.

Congrats, I guess (you) earned it.
>>
>we wont see scenes like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBYXv97FuAY
because they chose to give him guns instead

what are you hyped about exactly?
>>
>>89730995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6NS99nZuhU
Checkmate, retard.
>>
>>89732010
That's the whole point. The is the finale, the darkest aspect of the story. Jack not having his sword means that Jack's trump card, the main thing that allowed him to beat Aku in just about every fight, is gone, and he essentially can't win. It adds tension to the story since we already know that Jack can best Aku with the sword, but nothing else short of other gods/guardians can take him down. Now he has to not only survive Aku, but win without any means of hurting him.
>>
>>89730995
yeah because jack can ONLY fight with his magical sword.
jesus,you people are seriously not hyped for this new season ONLY because of the fucking sword.
>>
>>89732267
I just wanted cool action scenes. I dont know what Genndy was thinking.
>>
>>89732010
Did you even watch the show you are sperging so hard about?

Jack won most of his fights not because of his sword, but thanks to his ingenuity, wisdom, acute senses, clever improvisation, help of his friends and great courage. The sword is only a tool. A magical, powerful tool, but it's nothing without the right wielder.

That's. The. Fucking. Point.

Jacknis the weapon against Aku. The sword is just his means to end the demon's evil once an for allm
>>
>>89732256
Wow, a part of one episode. You sure showed me. I could show you 10 good scenes that wouldnt exist if he hadnt his sword, what now?
>>
>>89732212
>Jack can only use his sword

the point here is that the sword doesn't make Jack a good samurai, in fact the only reason he needs it is to trap Aku

now in light of that why are you assuming that there won't be any sword fights just because he doesn't have the magic sword?
>>
>Everybody gives OP a clear and accurate answer but he chooses to ignore them all

Typical
>>
>>89732289
Well, out of the two of you, Genndy is at least thinking SOMETHING. The only thing happening between your ears seems to be wind.

If you'd actually watched the series you'd remember how many wonderful action scenes happened without the sword.
>>
>There are people low enough to shitpost about Samurai Jack
Fucking die you ungrateful shit
>>
>>89732326
Because in the trailer he was using only guns and a knife. And look where it took him to, being stabbed and fucked.

I was hyped as fuck about new season but it turns out to be a mess.
>>
>>89730943
I always hated the art style for this show.
>>
>>89730943
You should have known that it will be shit when they are making a new season without Mako.
>>
>>89731902
What if the gun is a sword?
>>
>>89732398
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>89732425
Genndy is a hack.
His biggest claim to fame was the SU pilot; think about that.
>>
>>89732456
Of course, Genndy Tartarsauce wanted the big bucks. Make the show without the only good part? Who cares, I'm getting paid.
>>
>>89732435
It's way too CalArts.
>>
>>89732487
>you cant criticize anything because i said so

back to tumblr you tasteless sack of shit
>>
>>89732425
>I know for a fact that the show will be shit because the trailer didn't satisfy my autism

You are a pitiable excuse for a human being.
>>
>>89732567
It showed enough content to be aware of what is to come. If you are that stupid and you cant see that this is a rushed peice of shit, well, enjoy the disappointment you will get. I am getting it now so I can feel superior when you fags will be crying how bad this shit its.
>>
>>89732364
That's autism for you. Later he will tell his mother he won an argument over the internet because nobody else had a good argument about an animated sword and she will gently pat his head, make him dinner and then cry when she's alone in her room at night. She cries a lot because of him, her supposedly adult son with a mind like a torn, dirty picture with parts missing. Sometimes she wishes he was dead and she hates herself for it.

Every morning her pillow is so, so wet...
>>
>>89732364
Even if Jack had the sword, this faggot would find something to complain about.
>>
>>89732600
>Every morning her pillow is so, so wet...
Yeah it is
>>
>>89732597
Has Genndy ever made anything good?
Dexter's Lab was shit, SBT was shit and SJ is a mediocre action cartoon that's overrated.
>>
>>89732597
I'm capping this so we all can have a laugh about your stupidity later.
>>
>>89730943
>Idiot thinks he's watching Magic Sword and not Samurai Jack
>>
>>89732456
Oh fuck off, there's a lot of episodes where Aku doesn't appear or talk save from the opening, and some of them were excellents.

Judging by how Aku wasn't shown in this trailer I guess they want to save him for a big reveal or the climatic fight, so they have plenty of time to practice getting his voice right.

Not to mention kids around the world watched SJ in their original language, which might not be english, do you think they like the show any less because of it?
>>
>>89732636
The portrait of a man without taste.
>>
OP is one hell of an autist
>>
>>89732637
I could literally be the greatest action cartoon of all time and he's still say it's shit.
>>
>>89730943
Naturally, tumblr would get offended if he was slicing people up with a sword, so Genndy bowed out and gave him a gun.
>>
>>89732652
>samurai jack
>without a sword
>samurai

okay
>>
>>89732669
The fact that you're referencing Faggotry Falls shows how much taste you have.
>>
>>89732680
It won't be. I mean, it could be fun for what it is, a low budget AS show, but it won't get anywhere near the original seasons.
>>
>>89730995
>Sure he will get it back someday
>No hopes for any cool sword fights
you are so resoundingly stupid it's impressive on a biological level
>>
>>89732597
>why can't you see the straws, I'm grasping at, you're the stupid one!

No OP, today you have well and truly proved yourself to be a stupid faggot of the highest caliber. I hope you revel in the hollow superiority you "feel" concerning a subject that you have proved several times over to know nothing about.
>>
>>89732425
>And look where it took him to, being stabbed and fucked.
Do you happen to remember all the times he had the sword and ended up being fucked over?
Because that happened a lot.

If anything you should be complaining about how Jack seemingly forgot things like his ninja skills, jumping abilities and the like that got him out of far more situations than the stupid sword. Of course it's just a fucking trailer so you can't glean that much information.
>>
>>89732719
Besides money, what other reason would Genndy bring back SJ if he's going to betray everything it stood for?
>>
>>89732723
He will get it back until the last scene of the last episode, you fucktard, thats what I meant. Thats literally it.
>>
>>89732749
I dont know, so people can shut the fuck up about this series at all. It shows that he made whatever just to end it and be done with that. I dont believe it will be good but thats me.
>>
File: topleft.png (773KB, 1914x998px) Image search: [Google]
topleft.png
773KB, 1914x998px
>No sword
>Sword literally in first five seconds of the trailer
Dumb Shitposters.
He hasn't fought with it and that will be explained as soon as we release the season March 11th.
>>
>>89732799
Was SJ ever good though?
I always thought people liking it was a meme.
>>
>>89732749
>>89732799
It must be nice to reply to yourself from your phone.
>>
>>89732687
A samurai's primary weapon was a bow, if he was using a sword, something had gone wrong
>>
>>89732857
>samurais used bows
>a gun is the modern equivalent to a bow
>Jack is a samurai flung to the future
POTTERY
>>
>>89732822
I don't know why I come here anymore
>>
>>89732822
It was good but now for some reason the creator removed everything that was good for some cheap drama. I can't believe people actually defend those shitty choices.
>>
>>89732893
not for samurai jack.
>>
>>89732924
These are the same people who praised Genndy for working on SU's pilot. People would eat Genndy's shit if given the chance.
>>
>>89732687
>Samurai Jack
>has been a mobster, ninja, archer, astronaut and so many other things
>wielded halberds, bamboo, bows and went bare handed
>Samurai
>>
>>89732924
>everything that was good

yeah you just keep reiterating how retarded you are there buddy

>>89732960
and of course no nu-/co/ thread is complete without off-topic steven universe shitposting
>>
>>89732924
>removed everything that was good
>a sword

I am upset by your dumb opinion.
>>
>>89733107
>defending Steven Jewniverse
This is nu-/co/ right here.
>>
I feel like I'm on /vp/ considering all of the kids shouting at things they never experienced.
>>
>doesnt even have his sword
Who else thinks reclaiming his sword will become a plot point?
>>
>>89733272
Everyone who's not a shitposter
>>
>>89733207
I've never even seen Steven Universe you colossal faggot I'm just sick of your off-topic shitposting
>>
>>89733297
>claims to have never seen Stupid Universe
>is defending it anyways
You're either really stupid or a closet fan.
>>
>>89733297
Just stop replying to him, your replies are his sustenance.
>>
>>89733272
Might not even take that long, maybe a couple of episodes at most.
>>
>>89730943
>SAMURAI Jack
>doesn't even have a horse
>or a bow
>or land
>>
>>89730943
How does it feel living with a mental disability?
>>
>>89730943
>some retard just want to ruin a nice thing with shitposting
>all that people taking the retard seriously

You dipshits dont deserve nice things.
>>
File: 1455620836917.png (333KB, 550x361px) Image search: [Google]
1455620836917.png
333KB, 550x361px
>>89732816
That might be just the sheath
>>
>>89733524
Nigga now why would he be carrying a sheath?
Do you think this is Afro Samurai or something?
>>
>>89733272
Shit didn't he go through a similar arc in the comics where he accidentally got his sword broken when attempting a ritual to go back in time? I mean the gods can shit a new one out whenever he really needs it.
>>
>>89731245
>I need to know how the story begins and ends before I start watching

/co/ is irredeemable trash
>>
>>89733413
I am too worried about this, it doesnt feel right.
>>
>>89733641
But what doesn't feel right?
So far the trailer has just given us a Jack that's possibly fallen into depravity due to his apparent immortality.
>>
Some of the best fights in the series are the ones where he uses things other than his sword. Like the spartan ep where he uses two shields at the same time
>>
Lets be honest here, Genndy just wanted to finish that and move on. It will be okayish action cartoon but thats it. Tho it seems underwhelming considering its the last season and people waited 13 years for this.
>>
File: 1.png (414KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
414KB, 639x480px
>FOOLISH SAMURAI! IF YOU DESTROY ME NOW, THE FUTURE YOU CAME TO KNOW WILL NEVER HAPPEN! ALL YOUR PRECIOUS FRIENDS AND THE TRILLION WRETCHED SOULS IN MY DOMAIN, WILL NEVER COME TO KNOW LIFE! TELL ME SAMURAI, CAN YOU DENY THEM THEIR EXISTENCE?

What now lads?
>>
>>89733691
Jack and Aku's fist fight was great too.
So was The Guardian.
>>
>>89733743
Jack kills him and makes a cooler future where Aku's evil isn't law.
>>
>>89733743
Simple, Jack doesn't go back and frees the future from Aku's tyranny instead.
That or DB tiers of retarded timelines.
>>
>>89733719
Genndy is a fucking hack.
I hope SJ bombs.
>>
>Implying this isn't some keikaku by the gods where they let Aku lower his guard under the belief that nothing can kill him now just so they can throw Jack a sword to kill Aku in the final fight

Aku is too cautious about the sword, if you get rid of it he'll get overconfident and expose himself more often.
>>
>>89733623
No, it just shows that he wont get his sword until the very end and will be fucked up in every episode. Great, brilliant finale.
>>
File: ssd33.jpg (90KB, 817x480px) Image search: [Google]
ssd33.jpg
90KB, 817x480px
>>89730943
>>
>>89731199
>The whole appeal of Jack was his sword fighting skills.
actually the appeal was the quiet build up and tense fights with great choreography
the fact that he doesnt have a magic deus ex sword kind of makes the fights more tense
>>
>>89733820
What the fuck am I looking at exactly?
>>
>>89731199
Nigger what? He was regularly shown to be an all around weapon master in the original show, he trained all around the world with different tribes learning almost all there was to know at that time about fighting. The great fights from Samurai Jack didn't come from just him swinging his sword but rather the amount of improvisation he did using everything around him to his advantage to best enemies.
>>
>>89733804
Well, if they remember about Jack vs The Guardian some time in the future Jack is going to become some kind of king and still have the sword.
Of course he had aged by then so eh.
>>
>>89733837
This or next month's flavour of the week.
>>
>>89730943
He's not even a real samurai.
>>
>>89733971
>Jack went into space before becoming a real samurai
>>
>>89733826
Can't wait for tense fights with deus ex machina guns
>>
Jack looks like Jesus now. I hope we get a heroic crucifixion shot.
>>
>>89733988
>Jack was a mafia associate before he became a real samurai
>>
>MUH KUH-TAAANAfags on /co/
Go put on your trenchcoat and fedora and leave
>>
>>89733995
Go back to /tv/, Zack
>>
>>89733971
Samurai primarily used bows, and in many melee confrontations, spears or naginatas, at least when they were serious, relevant military men. Later, when guns appeared they were not averse to using them, although many preferred the more accurate bows they had mastered.

The Katana was a sidearm.
>>
Man you're just butthurt anon.

The whole point is that he's lost something- Punished Jack.

He's lost his time, his purpose, his humanity tied to aging and his SWORD.
He's hit rock fucking bottom and now we get to see him claw his way back up even further than when he was at his peak.
You can't build a skyscraper right on another.
>>
>>89734059
I forgot Samurai was a warrior class, but now since he has no clan and has no master, hell, not even a country, he's just this Japanese guy with a samurai sword. And without his sword, he's just this Japanese hobo that Aku really hates.

>yfw Samurai is his first name
>>
>Jack forgot the lessons he learned from his adventures like when he climbed up that mountain or when he was infected by the Aku virus that grew stronger as he gave into his despair
>the virus is gone but Aku still lingers
>Jack has finally given into despair
>Aku won
;_;
>>
>>89734087
The point is you dont do something like that in a 10 episode season. It will be a disaster.
>>
>>89734106
I wonder if we'll find out his real name at some point.
>>
>>89734159
Unless of course said 10 episode season had another 4 seasons before it.
>>
If you gave the highest-quality paint kit in the world to someone who had no confidence or motivation to make art, would they produce a photorealistic landscape painting?

You can't just put a sword in any person's hands and call them a samurai. Otherwise anyone with the sword could be Samurai Jack.

They need to be a samurai at heart. Steadfast. Resourceful. Resilient. Fearless. He's out of touch with the basic qualities that made him a warrior, which means that even if he had his sword, he wouldnt be capable of completing the mission

The music is not made inside of the violin.
>>
>>89734218
You forgot about the part where this show is episodic, which means it doesnt matter what happened before.
>>
>>89734326
It's episodic but that doesn't mean there isn't a continuity or recurring themes.
>>
>>89734106
Samurai Jack is a near 1 to 1 representation of a Ronin Warrior. He's still technically a Samurai, but he's got no lands or master so now he just walks around looking for stuff to kill.
>>
>>89734159
Why exactly, anon? Typically, SJ is a show with nothing more than a a pair of episodes that correlate with one another. To break from this, it seems that the final season will be 10 interconnected stories that build off one another. 220 minutes of animation is plenty of time to get though a story arc about finding and re earning the Sword with lots of interesting fights and set pieces, just as we have come to expect.

If this truly bothers you, think about the 2-part episode pilot that launches the series. it covers jack's upbringing, training, and showcases Aku's evils. This is all done in 1/5th the time that this season will have.

It sounds like what you would prefer is 7-8 episodes very much like the prior seasons, being stand alone small stories with mostly action, humor, and not much dialog. That is a respectable preference to have. However, you cant attack the show based on the merits that "you cant do this", "the show was only good because of the sword", or "he is not a samurai without the sword". There are plenty of episodes of the show, im sure more than 10, that have excellent scenes without the sword.

Also, before you rebut, there are far more than 10 scenes with the sword that are amazing, however, we are not taking the sword away from previous episodes, and you will always be able to enjoy those scenes.
>>
>>89734295
Thats kinda the whole point to that crazy hip hop samurai character. Its addressed in the show, op just cant into themes or storytelling.
>>
>>89733809
>He's never seen Samurai Jack

This doesn't surprise me, /co/ always bitches about shit it's never experienced
>>
>>89734513
Da Samurai was great. He even wanted to become a legitimate samurai at the end.
>>
>>89731199

Holy shit you're not an actual Samurai Jack fan are you?

Then again your thread reeks of bait.
>>
>>89734622
>what are promos, a trailer, and comic con talk

Its going to be sad, cheap drama without anything cool from the original seasons

>>89734667
Ive watched it before you were born, retard
>>
>>89734704
fine then, tell me when I was born
inb4 you say "Yesterday"
>>
>>89734704
Given the tone of the trailer it seems like the only thing that's going to be gone are the more comedic aspects of Jack. Which were fairly minor.

That said when they happened they were great.
>>
>>89732718
>thinking "Portrait of a ..." was invented by Gravity Falls
>not knowing "Portrait of the Artist as A Young Man" was James Joyce's first popular work
>being an uncultured shit AND autistic
I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>89731878
The show is called Samurai Jack, not Mighty Magisword. Even if you remove the samurai part, it's still about Jack.
>>
>>89730995
>No hopes for any cool sword fights
Just in case you're not trying to bait: are you blind or retarded? There are several cool sword fights just in the trailer alone.
>>
File: IMG_2197.png (119KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2197.png
119KB, 500x456px
>>89732822
This is a post. Someone thought this sentence up and posted it for other people to read. There are people on here that will agree with this fucking retardation.

A wave of depression just hit me. /co/ is nothing but this level of iodiocy now. This is our fate.
>>
File: 1463194222382.gif (3MB, 222x379px) Image search: [Google]
1463194222382.gif
3MB, 222x379px
>>89731570
>animation
>Tartakovsky
Passing and choreography was THE reason to watch SJ.Jack had one of the worst animation of it's time.
>>
File: 1462674690763.jpg (218KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1462674690763.jpg
218KB, 792x792px
>>89732857
>bushido
>>
>>89736191
Want to take another crack at that post?
>>
>>89733743
>They will simply live in a world that is no longer poisoned by your evil, Aku.
>>
>>89734295
>"I thought once like you, but the sword is only a tool. What power has it compared to the hand that wields it? Evil is clever, and deception is its most powerful weapon. Let the sword guide you to your fate, but let your mind set free the path to your destiny."

Do you naysayers not remember the first episode of the series?
>>
>>89731199
Next you'll say I was only pretending to be autistic
>>
File: IMG_1932.jpg (54KB, 499x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1932.jpg
54KB, 499x431px
>get called out for shitposting and trolling in your own thread
>make a new troll thread
>>
>>89732467
What if Jack is the gun who shoots swords?
>>
>>89730943
>WAAAH THE ONLY REASON SAMURAI JACK WAS GOOD WAS HIS SORD
Confirmed for never watching the show past the first season.
>>
>>89736320
Your tone and wording suggests disagreement with him but your quote says the opposite.
>>
>>89730943
Historically, samurai preferred muskets during the eras they were available. The last generation of samurai fought exclusively with rifles, even.
>>
>>89731199
he's fucking Samurai Jackie Chan in terms of the weapons he uses in the show
>>
>>89736817
I meant it as a supplement to his point, I'm just an idiot.
>>
>>89732597
>rushed

nigger its been 10 fucking years
>>
I thought only someone who intends to kill Aku could even wield it?

Maybe since he gave up he lost his sword and will reclaim it along the way.

dumb fuck
>>
File: b15.png (392KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
b15.png
392KB, 1024x768px
Didn't this retard make a previous post crying about the new SJ season? OP is either baiting or is an actual mouth breathing retard. Ignore it either way
>>
File: faggot.jpg (93KB, 497x459px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
93KB, 497x459px
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.