[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of space ghost coast to coast? I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What does /co/ think of space ghost coast to coast?

I think some episodes can be unfunny but most of them are definitely funny and entertaining.

As for the original 1966 hanna-barbara cartoon his old voice actor was nice
>>
I think in the pilot they actually had his old voice actor from '66 play him.
>>
>>89727859
Andys pilot? Because I cant find the second unaired one on youtube and episode 1 is good old what his name.
>>
It Aqua Teen Hunger Force to become a show, and if that was the only thing it ever did, it would still be really great.
>>
The Busta Rhymes episodes is a personal favorite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eboxCzURyI
>Dat intro
>Flipmode
>High as fuck
>>
>>89727838
Space Ghost is hard to watch sometimes. On the other hand, I've watched every episode of Brak Show so many times I have them memorized.
>OH BOY, MONKEYS!
>>
>>89728171
Really? I never cared for brak show while space ghost has its meh moments but otherwise can be funny.
>>
I think it was a really good show to kickstart Adult Swim for what it was. Yeah it had some flat or awkward episodes but what show doesn't? It had that perfect sense of meta and wierd comedy that Sealab 2021 and Aqua Teen had as well. Fuck this is the reason Aqua Teen even exists! Overall I think it was a quality show.
>>
>>89727838
god-tier
one of the most innovative shows in years, and a grandfather to 'garage-toons' everywhere
>>
>>89727838
His old voice actor was POWDERED TOOOAST MAAAAAAANNN!
>>
The Conan episode is my favorite, i still can't find the name of the credit song though, all i could find is that it was made by Man or Astroman
>>
Content wise?
This is just very weird show, which with proper attitude (if you are not smoking like me) is incredible entertaining. I was watching it along with early YTPs and other old [as] shows, so I was in great mood to have fun while watching it.

On the other hand it was an interesting experience after all. I think everyone should watch some of the notable episodes at least, to understand the appeal and how [adult swim] gain slowly popularity.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.