[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Jack's end goal? I know it's basically"to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What is Jack's end goal? I know it's basically"to go back in time and defeat Aku". But I don't get why he wants to do that. The future Jack lives in doesn't look THAT bad. I mean sure there's some evil pricks running around, but the majority of people seem to be living normal lives. Jack wants to go back in time and stop everybody he knows in the future from ever existing? Why doesn't Jack make his goal to kill Aku and make the world abetter place?
>>
>>89718165
He wants to help his people and undo all the suffering Aku has caused.
>>
>>89718165
The future is terrible. Did you even watch the show? Demons and robots terrorize everyone. Its like PG Berserk world
>>
>>89718165
Nearly every other episode Jack runs into people that live shitty lives because of Aku. I don't understand how you missed that. Did you even watch the show?
>>
>>89718165
>The future Jack lives in doesn't look THAT bad.
I think you need to rewatch the show
>>
File: Aku_grin.png (568KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
Aku_grin.png
568KB, 800x529px
>>89718165
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>89718237
>>89718341
>>89718363
What OP is saying is that for all the suffering Aku caused, there are good people and hope things will get better. Jack's plan to go back and destroy Aku is killing those good people in a sense.

It's one of those 'butterfly effect' things. You go back in time and murder kid Hitler, only to find something else bad happened or that technology dragged behind because there's no war to push R&D. Assuming you'd still exist because your parents probably didn't meet or weren't born themselves.
>>
>>89718622
The question here is, wasn't the butterfly effect caused by Aku when he threw Jack forward? Else Jack would have stopped him, and a normal future would have been achieved, whatever normal is, other than without Aku/dormant Aku.

Sage for other Jack thread, muh catalog
>>
>>89718906
Unless we're going multiverse, this is the true timeline. Jack disappears, Aku rules the world and Jack comes back.

It's a weird moral question. Killing Aku in the past would stop so much suffering but also stop many of the advances and life that occurred during it. Who knows if there will be robots and aliens by that time without him. The real kicker would be that some aliens were hostile and only Aku could have defeated them.
>>
>>89719128
the dog people in the pilot episode explain that Aku flooded earth with so many aliens and sit that it's essentially an alien world now. humans dont seem to compromise a majority or even large minority of the population anymore. that alone is probably reason enough to rewind the clock and stop him
>>
>50 years in the future
THE SCOT IS DEAD NOOOOO
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.