[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Zack Snyder secretly a Skrull that infiltrated on Warner to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12

File: Smart_Guy_Zack.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Smart_Guy_Zack.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
Is Zack Snyder secretly a Skrull that infiltrated on Warner to destroy DC from the inside?
>>
>>89711811

Most terrible decisions happen not because of some vast magical conspiracy dedicated to making things worse for nebulous evil reasons, but simply because someone with too much influence had a shitty idea and there was no one around who could tell them no.
>>
>>89712505
Damn, I almost believed on you.

Everybody know that it is a Marvel conspiracie. They are paying critics to give good reviews to Lego Batman just to make Snyder uncomfortable.
>>
Yes, he is.

Do you guys know how he decided to cast Eisenberg as Luthor? Eisenberg's audition was for Jimmy Olsen, but the guy was so awful and weird that Snyder and his wife decided he would be a "fresh" version of Luthor.

Fucking motherfucker fucked my favorite villain.
>>
In that scenario he would have first shown some kind of competence first.
>>
>>89712750
And then Olsen became CIA and died without even being named on-screen, and because Eisenberg is a big name Snyder wanted to shoehorn him into a role.

>“I was like, ‘Wow, that guy is crazy… Debbie [Snyder, his wife and producer], what about Jesse as Lex?'”

He said that. He actually said that. He actually thinks Lex fucking Luthor is meant to act crazy outwardly.

He's either a skrull or an idiot.
>>
>>89711811
>>89712750
No because Skrull is apart of the Fantastic Four
>>
>>89712750
Why anyone would cater to Jesse is beyond me. The man is one note, a hack, basically a slightly more successful Michael Cera. And fuck Zack for his decisions
>>
>>89712750
The fact that synder thought olsen was unimportant enough to kill off like he did says a lot.
and then he acted like it was a nice nod to olsen fans instead of a massive shit in there face.
>>
>>89712750
Eisenberg was great though.
>>
>>89711811
Sup reddit
>>
>>89715486
>>89716103
Jimmy Olsen getting domed was funny as hell.
>>
>>89716174
Reddit is the only place that likes that shit tho.
>>
>>89716249
>Reddit is the only place that likes that shit tho

Reddit shits on Snyder all the time, you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>89716103

Jimmy Olsen became uninportant since writers tried to ship Superman and Batman as the best of bros.
>>
>>89711811
No, you're a Skrull trying to discredit Snyder. He is the savior of live action DC.
>>
>>89716297
The majority of Reddit hates Snyder and the DCEU except for that one subreddit that people keep spamming here. Mostly because Reddit is too stupid to read comics.
>>
>>89716297
It is also th only place that has a "safespace" for them, the fact that the snyderfags try to make "safespace" DCEU threads here just imply that the faggot are from there.
>>
>>89716103
No, he thought Jimmy was important and that was why he killed him.
>>
File: 6657051287.jpg (78KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
6657051287.jpg
78KB, 426x426px
>>
>>89716485
Actually it doesn't.
>>
>>89716777
Not an argument.
>>
File: 8ae.gif (97KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
8ae.gif
97KB, 600x337px
>>89712505
>>
>>89716824
Yea that pic is also relevant Matt Smith not withstanding Moffat was horrible for the show.
>>
>>89716119
At best, he was on the same level as a low tier MCU villain.
>>
The very idea that they're "competing" with Marvel is retarded. Nobody says "I'm ONLY going to see Marvel movies!" they just see whatever fucking movies they want.
>>
>>89716297
>admitting to going on reddit
Sup Reddit.
>>
>>89717016
This. We don't have to choose, but people are going to anyway, that's precisely what the big two want.

You're playing right into the hands of both your side and its opposition.
>>
>>89716777
>>>/r/dawnofjustice
>>
>>89716485
I never see these so-called "safe space" threads. Sounds like you're fighting shadows. Unless you call every discussion about the DCEU a "safe space" thread, in which case it sounds like literally every topic posted here is a "safe space" thread.
>>
>>89711811
No, he is just a worthless sack of shit that married a woman with connections

Nepotism is bad people
>>
>>89716119
Unpopular opinion but I agree with this anon. I liked Jesse's performance as a quirky crazy villain, but I hated the fact he was Lex Luthor.
>>
>>89717274
>you wanna torment and hurt people who enjoy what you dislike, Fuck You, your worthless sadist human trash.

https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/78447992/#78447992

https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/89507077/#89507077
>>
No, we've been through this. He's Desaad manifested into our world, here to kill audiences' enthusiasm of DC's most iconic superheroes for his lord, the great and mighty Darkseid.
>>
>>89717016
>>89717074
They want to crash Hollywood like they did with comics and... with no survivors
>>
>>89717531
Also "Space for Sade DCEU Conversation"

"Only positivity allowed, don't fall for shills."

https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/89379129/#89379129
>>
>>89717536
Or Glorious Godfrey.
>>
>>89716892

Moffats actually an excellent example of this in action.

When RTD was in charge, Moffat wrote some of the best episodes of New Who. Top notch stuff. So I was actually really hype for Moffat taking over as head writer.

But it turns out that while we still got some good Moffat episodes after that, we also got a LOT of bad Moffat episodes. His good ideas are good, but you need someone to filter out the bad ideas.
>>
>>89717536

Darkside? I thought Star Wars was owned by Disney, though?
>>
File: expectations.jpg (171KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
expectations.jpg
171KB, 500x288px
>>89718322

> went to a place for people who like thing just to tell them that thing is terrible
> fans of thing don't want you around

????
>>
>>89712505
I once heard someone say BvS turned out shitty because WB restricted Hack's creative liberties.
What does /co/ have to say about that?
>>
>>89718322
>posting in lelddit in the first place
You deserve to be banned from here too.
>>
>>89718322
Why don't you go to a scat fetishist subreddit and tell them poop is gross and see how that goes over?
>>
>>89718482

>Implying it would be better with more murders and peepee jars
>>
>>89718149
Snyderfag, please leave.
>>
>>89717531
>>89717691
Yeah this is reaching incredibly hard. Keep trying though.
>>
>>89718912
DCEU haters are the ones that don't read comics though.
>>
>>89718117
That feel when you want a new showrunner so that you can go back to getting two great Moffat episodes a series
>>
>>89718631
>peepee jars

That was crackup though. Also murder is awesome, action heroes murder all the time, why not superheroes?
>>
File: no.gif (993KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
993KB, 500x238px
>>89716119
>>
>>89717016
After BvS and Suicide Squad, I'm only watching Marvel and Fox's movies from now on.
>>
>>89719777
>>89719817
lol
>>
File: Batrape.jpg (13KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
Batrape.jpg
13KB, 620x320px
Reminder that Snyder wants Batman to be raped in prison, and rumors are the solo Batman movie is about Batman breaking into a prison.
We've seen Affleck's ass in a shower for who knows what reason, who wants to watch him get sodomized on the big screen?
>>
>>89716119
This. He did a better Crazy character than Ledger's Joker. His performance was great.

Finally he was the early mad scientist red haired Lex Luthor. Too bad it was too comic bookish for comic book fans. Or better said for 90s cartoon watchers who never read a fucking comic book.
>>
>>89719944
I...uh...what?

As much as I want to see Ben Affleck... in that sort of position, what the actual fuck? Why the fuck would anyone think that's a good idea?! Can we get a source on this?
>>
File: gay versus night.jpg (46KB, 640x663px) Image search: [Google]
gay versus night.jpg
46KB, 640x663px
>>89716119
Eisnberg was great villian
HOWEVER He was a bad Lex Luthor
He should have been Toy man or some shit
>>
File: everything is fine.gif (2MB, 575x290px) Image search: [Google]
everything is fine.gif
2MB, 575x290px
>>89720896
it's almost as if the movie tried to be both grimdark and cartoony as fuck and people found it jarring
>>
>>89717018
Do you think you look cool or something?
>>
>>89721647
http://screencrush.com/zack-snyder-watchmen-interview-batman-superman/
>Everyone says that about [Christopher Nolan’s] Batman Begins. ”Batman’s dark.” I’m like, okay, ”No, Batman’s cool.” He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.
https://youtu.be/QpPcwjBeZmc?t=15s
>>
>>89721802
I can tell I've frustrated you which makes me feel a little cool, I guess.
>>
>>89719085
>murder is awesome
Jesus fuck, that's edgy.
>>
>>89711811
He's a Disney plant.
>>
>>89717531
>to prove that reddit likes Snyder, I will now post 4chan pro-Snyder threads!
>>
>>89721832
what I'm getting from this is that is he was just trying to prove that Nolan movies aren't dark and his movie are darker. He doesn't actually want Batman to get raped in prison, he was just saying that is the sort of dark ideas that's could happen in one of his movies.
>>
>>89718948
Stop trying to force this meme.
>>
>>89722489
Why did he need a scene of Affleck in the shower?
>>
File: 1350160302126.gif (2MB, 236x132px) Image search: [Google]
1350160302126.gif
2MB, 236x132px
>>89722013
>>89711811

If he's a Disney spy, then he's doing a terrible job financially.

As shit as his cape movies are, amerifats and china are eating his shit up. If your movies keep making milions, why change a winning formula?

It's a damn shame that Warner Bros owns 100% of DC across all mediums, but drops the ball, while Marvel Studios has been working wonders without their juggernauts Spidey and X-Men.

It's like how old video games worked around limitations to make the best game they could, but modern games just rely on graphics and how huge their big, open, empty worlds they have.
>>
>>89721966
Is this a controversial idea? People of all stripes appreciate brutal ownage. I probably should've said killing rather than murder though.
>>
>>89722728
>Marvel Studios has been working wonders

People really overhype how good the MCU is.
>>
>>89716119
uh
>>
>>89722803
Even if it's not perfect, the fact is, the films are extremely commercially successful, generally well-liked, and hold a special place in the public consciousness.
>>
>>89722489
THINKING IS FORBIDDEN
DELETE THIS!

>>89722713
Just another contrast to Clark. Clark bathes with Lois, Bruce showers alone. It wasn't necessary so it was deleted from the theatrical version, but it's still neat.
>>
>>89722775
Because not killing everything in sight is what makes them unique.
>>
>>89722803

It's miles better than DCEU at least. I never said they were oscar worthy masterpieces. They are genuinely fun movies with a solid quality.

It's easy to make an X-Men Origins, Amazing Spideys, Fant4stic anon.
>>
>>89722887
>They are genuinely fun movies with a solid quality.

Honestly can't remember a moment of genuine joy I've had while watching them.
>>
>>89711811

I'm a hardcore DC guy and I don't mind Snyder. Half of the shit in his movies is on point ie Cinematography, costumes, action, score. The weakest parts are the plot usually worse in the beginning and in the last act and bizarre editing choices. I feel that if Snyder has a legit writer and editor he'd be fine. MOS and BVS being cut down by 15-20 mins would have been god tier.

I don't really want everyone to simply copy Disney Marvel because while they are successful they lack any wit or soul. They seem more like cash grab, crowd pleaser movies that are to safe to try anything bizarre, fucked up or truly comic-booky. Comic books have silly elements but only a few characters like Deadpool or Ambush Bug are constant laughs. It's weird hearing Hulk and Thor joking around constantly. It feels lazy.

Snyder gets the physicality of superheroes but lacks solid plot points. MOS failed with Pa Kent and Zod's death but literally everything else was fine.

BVS failed with all the convoluted senate shit and blowing their load early with Doomsday and Superman's death but the rest of the movie was pretty awesome.
>>
>>89715486

I don't care about Olsen and I'm a Superman fan.

Jesse Lex was good casting but the story was weak for him.

I think people blame Snyder when they should be blaming Goyer and the Producers not saying NO enough.
>>
>>89722871
>Just another contrast to Clark. Clark bathes with Lois, Bruce showers alone. It wasn't necessary so it was deleted from the theatrical version, but it's still neat.

More like Bruce has a hygienic shower while Clark and Lois soak in jizz soup. So gross.
>>
File: MoS.jpg (41KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
MoS.jpg
41KB, 600x798px
The issue with the DCEU films so far, and why they're so divisive, is that they're built out of these moments or pillars but lack the narrative investment to support them. The moments in and of themselves are well composed, often stunning. It's part of why the trailers are so well received, they're built purely out of these moments. But the films are lacking in the inbetweens so to speak. That's the big divide, people defend the moments and criticize how they got there.

Few examples to disagree with:
MoS, Pa Kent sacrifices himself, the father reaching out toward the son, as a force of nature claims him. Good moment, well composed scene, but how it got there and set it up was seriously lacking.

MoS, Superman flies for the first time, strong moment, but a different tone from the rest of the movie that ultimately doesn't get returned or called back to.

BvS, had this issue in spades, but lets take the most obvious scene. Superman gets blown up and gets dehydrated out in space. This scene is from TDKR. This scene had specific stylistic and narrative reasons for being in TDKR. It's in BvS because it was in TDKR. The movie didn't invest into having this scene, it just threw it out there.

BvS, The Justice League tie-in stuff. The Flash-forward dream sequence, lex luthor's evil graphic design icons and associated movie files. Marvel movies suffered in some places from having to tie-in to future films, but they at least kept the direct lead in stuff for afterwards.
>>
File: 1481933263166.jpg (220KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1481933263166.jpg
220KB, 1440x810px
>>89716119
hahah no
>>
>>89716475
>because Reddit is to stupid to read comics
so just like /co
>>
>>89723119
Fucking Nerdwriter, suddenly everyone thinks they're an expert on how movies work.
>>
File: ultimatum deaths.jpg (508KB, 1280x1965px) Image search: [Google]
ultimatum deaths.jpg
508KB, 1280x1965px
>>89711811
>DC
>not WB

It's only the movies, meanwhile DC is making money with their comics, tv shows, games, and now the Lego Batman movie. And even then the DCEU is making money, not as much as Marvel Studios, and then there's the fact that Suicide Squad needed to make a bajillion dollerydoos to make a profit. But overall DC is doing great.

Now, let's talk about Loeb going from DC to Marvel...
>>
>>89723148
>posts anime jojo
>thinks he can call anyone else retarded
The guy IS retarded but still
>>
>>89716739
fuck that makes to much sense
>>
>>89716119
he was like bane a great villan but a poor luthor

and bane at least had a fucking bitching coat they can use in the comics what does this luthor offer
>>
>>89723324
And what makes you any better than him?
>>
>>89722947
That's because you're a soulless husk who only gets enjoyment from being a contrarian.

Just like everyone else on 4chan
>>
>>89723324
>One guy offers an observation as to Snyder's failure.
>DCuck says "nuh uh" and tries to come off as superior for his inferior taste
Every time
>>
>>89723119
>well composed scene
I say this as someone who Mos is his 2nd favorite film, no it wasn't, it was too long, over dramatic, it made it seem like Clark was lingering for fucking ever, Clark getting Martha & the girl to the bridge should have perfectly coincided with Pa getting to his feet out of the truck so that the only way Clark could save him was to use super speed, as it is it seemed like he could have fucking casually strolled over there.
>but a different tone from the rest of the movie
Its a triumphant high point before the storm arrives.
>This scene had specific stylistic and narrative reasons for being in TDKR.
Not really.
> It's in BvS because it was in TDKR.
No it was in the film so Superman could have multiple incredibly awesome sacrificial moments showing how much he cares about humanity regardless of them wearing him down.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.