[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Babycakes describes just normal street walkers as daymares. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (255KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
255KB, 1080x810px
Babycakes describes just normal street walkers as daymares. Is this a statement on how normalcy scares him naturally, or he is so detached from the real world that he acquired dear of anything mundane?
>>
>>89707604
his life is so strange that anything we'd think is normal is grossly abnormal and scary for him.
>>
Is he literally retarded?
>>
>>89707961
yes
>>
>>89707961
Absolutely.
>>
>tfw you won't die while hugging
>>
Fuck you, Steve. He's special.
>>
He should have never done china, IL.
Or that scloopio peepeeio thing.
>>
>>89708713
I don't consider Harg Nalin canon
I don't think Neely does either
>>
>>89708713
China IL was great
His new show sucks though
>>
>>89710294
China IL was mediocre at best and every character was like a shitty caricature of their youtube version.
>>
>>89710415
Oh please, not every episode was golden but for the most part it was great, I think the main reason everyone was pissed about the show is that Kenny Winker as a character sucked.
>>
>>89710694
>for the most part it was great
Gonna have to disagree with you there. It never reached greatness. It was admittedly entertaining at times but the series was so far detached from what made the original characters endearing that the whole show felt like a cheap knock off.
>>
>>89710864
You just have shit taste, anon.
>>
>>89710864
The problem is the show tried to swerve into the typical Adult Swim absurdity territory, when the greatest thing about the original characters is there was a level of subdued normalcy to all of them and their situations. Hell, the video series that featured all of them in some sort of cohesive narrative wasn't about anything particularly zany, just Frank being a piece of shit at his ex's funeral
>>
>>89711325
It was more of a mix, don't your remember the date with the muddy condoms in the back and then boom one of the women was the dean in disguise.
>>
>>89711467
>one of the women was the dean in disguise.
Yeah but that was just a little gag at the end which is way different from the show where every episode revolved around some new wacky supernatural element that typically drove the action. Whereas in the original shorts it was the characters themselves that were the focus.
>>
>>89711325
Personally, I miss it when Frank wasn't ostracized and made into the punchingbag. Ironically I also didn't like it when they touched on it in the later seasons despite that being a sort of clever jab at themselves for changing him.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.