[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This normie girl started talking to me about comics and stuff.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: nipples.jpg (20KB, 111x211px) Image search: [Google]
nipples.jpg
20KB, 111x211px
This normie girl started talking to me about comics and stuff. What comic can I recommend her so she'll never want to talk to me again? She's getting on my nerves and I want her to stop bothering me but I don't want to seem like a jerk.
>>
>>89704602
Go with the stand by of The Walking Dead.

>just because it's on tv
>>
>>89704602
Tell her to read Miracleman
If she's a casual she'll be freaked out
If she's worth talking to she'll give you shit for recommending overpriced garbage recolors
>>
Crossed or the boys
>>
Tails Gets Trolled will make sure she never even looks at you ever again
>>
Any vidya web comic will do
>>
>I don't want to seem like a jerk.
If you're going to be a jerk then own it you fucking spineless shitstain. Tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>89704602
Homestuck?
>>
Lost Girls.

If she's into it, she wants the D. If she's not, she'll be so creeped out by you that you'll be out of her hair forever.
>>
File: 1483777852236.jpg (8KB, 211x193px) Image search: [Google]
1483777852236.jpg
8KB, 211x193px
>>89704787
You don't have to be a dickhead if there are options, dickhead.
>>
>>89704948
He's asking for a way to be a dickhead without looking like being a dickhead, not to not be a dickhead.
>>
>>89704963
Wanting to be left alone is not being a dickhead, dickhead.
>>
>>89704963
Wanting someone to leave you alone in itself isn't being a dickhead, he's just asking for ways to not make a dickhead out of himself because of it.
>>
The Unfunnies should do it.
>>
>>89704987
>>89704980
"Please leave me alone"

No, that's not being a dickhead, but what he's asking for is

Don't be a goddamn pussy, tell people what you want and drop the passive-aggressive horseshit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.