[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Maui taking the Heart of Tefiti caused the Ocean to go wild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: uk_moana_ril_promo_n_c152fb92.jpg (251KB, 1536x965px) Image search: [Google]
uk_moana_ril_promo_n_c152fb92.jpg
251KB, 1536x965px
So Maui taking the Heart of Tefiti caused the Ocean to go wild for an unspecified amount of time, right?

And if Moana's grandmother is old enough to remember when their people used to be voyagers, it can't have happened that long ago, right?

Could Maui's actions have indirectly resulted in the death of Elsa and Anna's parents when stealing the heart caused storms on the ocean?
>>
Disney movies don't need to crossover at all, fuck off.

Still reeling from the idea of Tarzan/Frozen.
>>
>>89703989
Are you talking about butterfly effect? Because I thought you're talking about butterfly effect.
>>
>>89704085

but Rapunzel and Eugene were at Elsa's coronation!
>>
>>89704085
He said it was his headcanon/fanfiction, not actual canon. The full statement:

>"When you're working on a feature, you have a lot of time to think about stuff because it takes four years to make one," Buck, who's read all of your fan theories, told MTV News at a special screening of the Walt Disney Animation Studios Shorts Collection on Sunday (August 9). "I think Jen [Lee] and I were walking to a meeting, and I just start to tell her the entire story."

>"I said, 'Of course Anna and Elsa's parents didn't die,'" he added. "Yes, there was a shipwreck, but they were at sea a little bit longer than we think they were because the mother was pregnant, and she gave birth on the boat, to a little boy. They get shipwrecked, and somehow they really washed way far away from the Scandinavian waters, and they end up in the jungle. They end up building a tree house and a leopard kills them, so their baby boy is raised by gorillas. So in my little head, Anna and Elsa's brother is Tarzan -- but on the other side of that island are surfing penguins, to tie in a non-Disney movie, 'Surf's Up.' That's my fun little world."
>>
>>89703989
>And if Moana's grandmother is old enough to remember when their people used to be voyagers
That's just because she knew about the cave or whatever. Maybe she discovered it when she was already too old to return the Heart
>>
>>89703989
You do realize the grandmother simply could have been told the story from someone else.
She didn't necessarily need to be around when it happened.
>>
>>89704206
But how else am I supposed to justify my moana x frozen slash fiction
>>
>>89704262
Why would you assume they're around the same timeline?

Hell if you need a crossover, do what everyone else does.
A mysterious vortex that brings them to the other world/land.
>>
>>89704633
I was going to have Elsa and Anna go in search of the crown of their parents because *insert reasons* (maybe some magical bullshit is tied to it) and after some divining by the trolls it turns out Tamatoa has the crown in his hoard
>>
File: conceal how far you'll go.jpg (247KB, 1280x691px) Image search: [Google]
conceal how far you'll go.jpg
247KB, 1280x691px
>>89704262
It's slash fic, you don't need much justification.
Maybe it's a modern college AU, with exchange student Moana getting tutoring from her enigmatic TA, Elsa.
Maybe Moana was made a demigod and has been sailing the seas for 2000 years and just landed on Arendelle's shores, right after the Big Freeze
Maybe Elsa's ice magic has evolved enough that she can freeze time and travel through the interdimensional snowflakes in which each alternate universe resides, and she ends up in Montunui
>>
>>89704085
>implying the timelines aren't already fucked because of Descendants
>>
>>89703989
A thousand years. That's how long ago Maui stole the heart and how long Moana's people stopped being voyagers.
>>
People forget that there was a bunch of stacked rocks one for each village chief? Grandma isn't THAT old.
>>
>>89703989
Moana is set two thousand years ago
Frozen is set like 500 years ago
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.