[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC series do a much better job presenting the DCU lore than the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: DCW.jpg (141KB, 725x461px) Image search: [Google]
DCW.jpg
141KB, 725x461px
For fucks sake, now I see normies wearing Star Labs t-shirts. STAR LABS T-SHIRTS!

What a normie would learn about DC watching the movies? How is everything doom and gloom? How Clark's parents are fucked up? How Batman doesn't have a problem with killing simple thugs, but would go out of his way to save child-killing psychopaths?

People who watch the series now know about the Speed Force, Nanda Parbat, the Dominators, the Multiverse, Star Labs, Meta-humans and even fucking Rip Hunter. And in a FUN way, instead of gloomy autism.
>>
>>89693484
It's easier to develop Lore in a TV show rather than a movie

That and the fact that the DCCW doesn't have Snyder
>>
>>89693559
But when a movie REFUSES to present the lore, then what?

Look at BvS. What a normie would learn from it?
>>
>>89693698
>But when a movie REFUSES to present the lore, then what?
How does it exactly?
>>
>DC series do a much better job presenting the DCU lore than the DCEU will ever do

It really, REALLY doesn't.
>>
>>89694070
People now are wearing Star Labs t-shirts.

How many people are wearing LexCorp t-shirts?
>>
>>89694121

>People now are wearing Star Labs t-shirts.

Where?
>>
>>89694152
I saw someone wearing it at the market yesterday.
>>
>>89694152

Not OP or any other anons posting earlier, but Star Labs has it's own Wikipedia page entry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.T.A.R._Labs

They have coffee mugs, sweat shirts, and the Jitters coffee cups:

https://www.etsy.com/market/star_labs

You need to get out more often if you've never seen these around. You know, get some sunshine, crawl out from that basement....
>>
>>89694943
Never.
>>
>>89694152

https://www.etsy.com/market/star_labs

http://www.hottopic.com/product/dc-comics-green-arrow-s.t.a.r.-laboratories-t-shirt/10277433.html
>>
>>89693484
I don't like TV shows there's something off about them. The only one I've ever liked was the first two seasons of Smallville. DC cartoons are all fucking great though. Completely blows marvel out of the water.
>>
>>89694943

I get out, i just don't hang out with fucking nerds.
>>
>>89693698
>Look at BvS. What a normie would learn from it?
That Lex Luthor thinks jars of piss are funny?
>>
>>89693484
supergirl is on the center of that picture? disgusting! supergirl is the worst show of the bunch!
>>
>>89695680
That's because the shows aren't particularly good. Tonally some things are right, but that's the most you can say. They mostly benefit from the fact that superheroes should be adapted serially rather than in 2-3 hour chunks that can't tell a real story, but this type of quality on the big screen translates to something like the GL movie.
>>
I have one of the star labs sweatshirts and you would be surprised how many random people stop me and say they like it and that they watch the show. They also ask me where I got it.

Amazon if you're wondering
>>
>>89693484
I have a Star Labs sweatshirt and I'm not a normie.
>>
>>89693484
I can't be the only one who hates Rip Hunter's mustache. It always looks like he has some shit right above his lip
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.