[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw The Lego Batman Movie (It premiered earlier in the UK).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (221KB, 1280x1897px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
221KB, 1280x1897px
Just saw The Lego Batman Movie (It premiered earlier in the UK).
I'll answer any questions you have about it.
>>
Was it good?
>>
>>89684086
Do Batman and Robin fuck?
>>
>>89684125
Yes
>>89684164
No
>>
Qualify your statements for us, did you enjoy The Lego Movie?
>>
>>89684213
Yeah.
I even bought the Lego Movie Videogame.
>>
>>89684086
how is it WB and DC suck at literally everything they do?
>>
Is there a Crime Alley flashback scene?
>>
>>89684254
Surprisingly, no.
>>
>>89684086
Does the Real World make an appearance in this film?
>>
Using spoilers, can you tell me what Emmet's Bat-Car is about? I thought TLM characters didn't have speaking roles.
>>
>>89684285
No, but the villains from the other worlds are released from the Phantom Zone and the fact that they're made from lego comes in at the end with a call back to the 'use your head' scene from the lego movie
>>89684292
I don't remember that from the film
>>
I saw the movie too, that scutter scene gave me feels.
>>
>>89684086
Was there a Star vs. The Forces of Evil short thingy telling people to turn off their phones?

People were saying there was supposed to be
>>
>>89684719
I saw it at Cineworld Sixfields, and there wasn't one. There was a Lego Batman thing at the start of the movie trailers telling people to put on their 3D glassses
>>
>>89684086
How do they handle the Human World from the first film? That's kinda what made the original a landmark.
>>
>>89684840
They don't use it, but they bring in the villains of the other worlds (such as Voldemort and Sauron) by freeing them from the Phantom Zone
>>
>>89684879
So it's basically all one big playtime session and the Human World is subtext. I can buy that.
>>
>>89684086
Please summarize the plot, I can't find it anywhere
>>
>>89684758
Bruh I went to sixfields to. Small world.
>>
>>89684252
They didn't suck at this and DC's comics have been excellent recently
>>
>>89686167
Batman doesn't want to have a family again because he's scared of losing it

Bruce accidentally adopts Dick at a gala for the retirement of Jim and Barbara gets made Commishoner

Joker tries to prove that he's Batman's greatest enemy by surrendering and waiting for him to do something about it

Batman steals the phantom Zone projector from the fortress of solitude while the League has a party

He sends Joker to the Phantom Zone

Joker breaks out of the phantom Zone along with lots of villains like Voldemort, Sauron, Daleks and many more

Batman accepts he needs a family

Batman teams up with the Gotham villains to defeat the other ones

They defeate the villains and Batman admits that he hates the Joker

Film ends with the Batfamily going to catch all of the villains
>>
Does Alfred do anything of note in this?
>>
>>89686352
>He sends Joker to the Phantom Zone
I know it comes back to kick him in the butt later in this BUT HOLY SHIT WHY DOESN'T BATMAN DO THIS
>>
Worth a Vue ticket? Still wanna watch Split.
>>
>>89686705
no go watch Split
>>
File: 1498290489012412.jpg (9KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498290489012412.jpg
9KB, 223x200px
>>89686352
>He sends Joker to the Phantom Zone
>>
>>89686455
Yes, he puts on the 60's bat-suit and beats up dudes.
>>
File: Dave ross.jpg (242KB, 926x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Dave ross.jpg
242KB, 926x1060px
>>89684086
>British robots
>>
>>89686537
I kind of get that. Superman doesn't use it on humans because the court systems are supposed to handle what happens to humans and it would kind of make Lex right about his interference.

Better question is why Superman doesn't share the tech with the GL guardians or something though.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.