[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if Batman is willing to kill Superman on the off chance that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

So if Batman is willing to kill Superman on the off chance that he's a menace to society (even though he's really not given any definite evidence of this other then dreams and the fact that Zod destroyed alot of shit) why hasn't he yet killed Joker or any of his other rogues who are clear menaces to society and are never kept locked away?

Like, all the time he spends planning to kill Supes while the guy who killed Robin is apparently just wandering out somewhere.
>>
>>89681828
BvS was not a well thought out film anon
>>
>>89681828
>all the time he spends planning to kill Supes while the guy who killed Robin is apparently just wandering out somewhere
I don't think you understand the concept of obsession.
>>
>>89681828
Because they didn't think it through
>>
>>89681828
Mate, BvS is full of plot caverns, don't even bother.
>>
>>89681828
>why hasn't he yet killed Joker or any of his other rogues who are clear menaces to society and are never kept locked away?

Batman started being more routhless right after MoS.
>>
File: bvs-8.jpg (79KB, 604x469px) Image search: [Google]
bvs-8.jpg
79KB, 604x469px
>>89682398

BvS was some months later.
>>
>>89682398
Which was 18 months between the end of that and BvS. Why is the Joker still alive? Why are there even high profile criminals out there in Gotham
>>
>>89681867
fpbp
>>
>>89682443

I suppose he doesn't go out of his way to hunt and to kill for sure, he just doesn't hold back anymore when the villians resist.
>>
>>89682443
>Why is the Joker still alive?
Because in those 18 months, Batman was paranoid and obsessed with SUPERMAN.
>>
>>89682443
Given this Batmans actions, Im guessing the reason he hasnt killed Joker was more personal pride than a moral question.
>"Im not going to let that freak win, Im not going to prove him right"
Doesnt matter, DCEU is shit and poorly thought out
>>
A number of possible reasons

>Batman never caught Joker during his period of "idgaf"
>Joker has stayed locked up during his period of "idgaf"
>Joker has avoided the fuck out of Batman since he started branding people for murder
>Joker has been bat-branded, but managed to avoid getting killed in Arkham because, idk, Joker
>>
>>89681828
>even though he's really not given any definite evidence of this other then dreams and the fact that Zod destroyed alot of shit

Batman explained it himself, noone stays good forever and in supermans case, he could kill millions within hours, his existence alone is a constant threat to the world, superman is a flying nuke, imagine any other human with such power, you would be insane to not fear him and Batman has no reason to trust him, "how many good guys are left, how many stayed that way" I mean he himself is the proof that noone stays good forever.
>>
>>89681867
>>89681828
>>89681902
>>89681924
>>89682443
>>89682646
>>89682574
>>89682560

Holy shit are you guys retards? Literally the whole point of BvS was that he just started killing in BvS, getting more ruthless after MoS, and then branding people and working his way up to killing in BvS as he gets more desperate. The very first murder by Batman is committed on screen when he is trying to get the kryptonite.

Also Joker was in Arkham for the duration of BvS, as illustrated in the escape scene in Suicide Squad where Batman stops Joker and Harley and only catches Harley.
Goddamn you guys are some class A retrads

>hurr durr its not a well thought out movie

the answer is right in front of your eyes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.