[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiller. Every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1486319066231.jpg (44KB, 553x327px) Image search: [Google]
1486319066231.jpg
44KB, 553x327px
>I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiller. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacation? Riding our bikes down the creek. Catching polliwogs in a jar. Camping out under the stars. Well you're wrong! Sometimes I sit there in my office, looking out at you kids in the playground and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they'll be grownups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too". So go ahead. Put a whoopie-cushion in my chair. Have rough sex with Spinelli in the jungle gym. Put fake vomit on my carpet. Make fun of my "big, saggy butt". But don't ever say I don't care about summer vacation, 'cause those memories are the only part of childhood I got left.
;_;
>>
hold up what was that middle part
>>
>>89681741
>Make fun of my "big, saggy butt"
he never said that
>>
I laughed. read it in his voice too.
>>
why was it so good? will disney ever attempt a show like it again?
>>
>>89681741
Rough sex?
>>
>>89682880
well it is old rusty surely if they fucked in it there is a chance they could get cut up and need a tetanus shot
>>
>>89681741
Lol faggot cartoon. How typical of a children's cartoon to demonize adulthood and make it look like a living hell.

Well yeah if the adults are all losers then of course their life is shit.
If you're a /biz/ billionaire instead with an energetic personality like TJ then you can live an amazing life with your family even in the position of a parent.
>>
>>89681889
The fake vomit?
>>
Every time I think the copypasta is going to be the actual dialogue, and every time I fall hook line and sinker for the subversion.
>>
>>89681741
This had me burst out laughing, thanks anon.
>>
If anything he'd be having rough sex with mikey
>>
>>89681741
Wish this first draft made it into the movie.
>>
Stop posting this fake shit, that whoopie-cushion line was never in the movie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.