[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished this Who had the best arc to y'all The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 52.jpg (311KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
311KB, 1280x1024px
I just finished this

Who had the best arc to y'all

The worst were Renee Montoya and Elongated Man
>>
>>89677749
lobo,animal man,starfire and adam strange is the best one
>>
Who wrote what in this?
>>
>>89678078
Yeah, that's my favorite part too.
>>
Elongated Man's story was fantastic, but the best storyline is Black Adam's.

My least favorite was Steel's (New Year's Eve is in the top 3 for single moments though)
>>
>>89678977
>My least favorite was Steel's
He was my third favorite after Black Adam and Booster Gold's
>>
>>89677749
Magnus' story was my favourite.
>>
>>89678665
I think they all wrote a little of everything, but some you can easily guess. Like Johns and Black Adam, Morrison and the space shit.
>>
>>89677749
>The worst were Renee Montoya
It's meant to be a continuation of her storyline from Gotham Central. It's amazing if you read that first.
>>
Booster=Black Adam>Ralph>Metal Men>Question>Animal Man/Lobo>Steel

>>89679352
Renee was obviously Rucka
>>
>>89679361
Even more so if you read O'Neil's run on The Question first. Those three combine to make one of my favorite comic storylines of all time
>>
>>89679361
I read Gotham Central first and I still hated it
>>
>>89677749
Loved Black Adam. this story made me like the character, even more than Shazam. I was sad that the black adam family died
>>
>>89677749
>The worst was Elongated Man
that is not a surprise

Booster Gold have my favourite 52 story
>>
>>89677749
Booster Gold/rip Hunter=Black Adam>Will Magnus>Questions>Space>Elongated Man>Steel
>>
>>89677749
>the worst... Elongated Man
I will fucking cut you
>>
I'm surprised people here don't like the steel arc. I thought it was solid
>>
>>89677749
Who's costume is that meant to be? the one with the yellow stripes? I thought it was Plastic Man at first and now I cant picture anybody else but him
>>
>>89681315
Oh balls, nevermind its Ralphs. I didnt know he had a different costume aside from his purple one
>>
>>89681290
Luthor and Steel were the saving grace, and New year's eve was one of the best moments of the entire series, but Natasha and Infinity INC were insufferable and boring.
>>
>>89681290
I just don't like the "Luther is doing bad things but the hero can't prove it" premise. It's really common and I roll my eyes whenever I see it happen. Still as others have said New Years eve was hype as shit.
>>
>>89681358
>but Natasha and Infinity INC were insufferable and boring.
Okay I give you that.
>>
>>89681271
The conclusion ws great, but most of the arc was overshadowed by the others.
>>
>>89679352
I love how blatant Morrison's style got in some parts. Like in some scenes in Oolong Island or when Buddy got lost in space I would instinctively start reading with a thick scottish accent.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.