[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I posted this in "Name a "good" character you'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

So I posted this in "Name a "good" character you'd like to see turn bad and Name a "bad" character you'd like to see turn good" thread but I didn't get any replies so I'm going to post it again here:

Miles Morales turning bad. I think he could be much more interesting as a villain. I honestly wish it will happen in Secret Empire. It would go like this: Basically Miles has been trying to deal with various pressures that have been placed on him, like being a hero, being a Spider-Man, what he means to people of color, etc. He has also secretly been harboring feeling of jealousy towards Peter Parker.

Then he finds out Steve Rogers is Hydra. This not only shatters his worldview but also causes him to snap. So he kills Captain America on Capitol Hill, which starts his descent into villainy.

Now I guess one of the problems with this is that killing a member of Hydra isn't exactly a villainous thing to do. In fact it could be considered heroic in the eyes of some. Also I am aware that something like this would most likely never happen, as Bendis would never allow someone to do something this drastic with his OC.
>>
>>89660691
OP here. Going to add more to this.

So Miles has snapped and become a villain. Peter finds him and tries to convince him to stop. Miles refuses. They fight. Peter, being the more experienced one, appears to have the upper hand. However in the end Miles kills him. Miles looks down at his corpse and says coldly "Sorry Peter. But I'm the one, true Spider-Man".
>>
>>89661561
In the aftermath of Peter's death, there's two main things happening. Various heroes try stop Villian Miles. But none can manage to beat them and many end up getting beaten up pretty badly and severely injured.

There's also been this void left by Peter's death. The world needs someone to take on his mantle. Miguel O'Hara, Spider-Man 2099, mourns Peter's death and expresses that he would like to take on the mantle. However he says he can't due to him being from the future so he feels that doing such a thing could mess up the timeline too badly.

Kaine tries to take on the mantle. And he really tries. But he ultimately realizes that it's just not him. He's not Spider-Man. He's not Peter. He's Kaine.
>>
>Marvel ever allowing a black character to turn evil
>Sacrificing Steve Rogers to try and salvage Miles
Yeah, no. Valiant effort, though.
>>
>>89662172

>Miles Morales
>black

I thought he was hispanic?

Also, Hydra cap will die, or have a change of heart. It's the way things go.
>>
>>89662027
Ben Reilly is back.
>>
>>89662853

he's bi-racial i think. one parent is black one's i wanna say Puerto rican
>>
File: mayday_spider-girl.gif (25KB, 304x366px) Image search: [Google]
mayday_spider-girl.gif
25KB, 304x366px
>>89662027
Okay I'm just going to skip straight to the good part instead of sitting here and trying to make this really detailed and well-written or some shit.

Basically Mayday comes to the 616 universe for some reason, I don't why yet. She finds out 616 Peter is dead and Miles is a villain. She finds Miles and she's like "What the fuck Miles?" And Miles goes on a rant, going on about living in Peter's shadow and how he was so better than him and that he should be the only Spider-Man. Then, in a calm and soft voice, Miles asks Mayday, "Don't you understand? Like, you and me? We aren't that different if you really think about it." Mayday replies, "No. No, Miles. I don't understand. Listen I know you Miles. Maybe not incredibly well but I still know you. I remember fighting the Inheritors alongside you. You were a hero back then and I'm sure you were a hero here too. Probably felt like an inspiration and represented hope for a lot of people. But this? This is not what a hero is supposed to do. Heroes don't kill other heroes. And you and me? We're not alike. Not at all." Miles becomes angered by this. The two fight.
>>
>>89662853
hispanic isnt a race
>>
he should kill Captain Marvel instead of Captain America
>>
>>89660691
Give Miles a symbiote, and have him become more like The Punisher than just a plain villain.
>>
>>89660691

Miles going Nomad sounds like the first interesting thing that could happen to him
>>
Miles is too young... if his book lasts long enough that they mature him to mid 20s and then age Peter to his late 30s and have Miles turn it would be cool to see an aged Peter try and beat a younger and stronger version of him who's gone bad.

of course Peter would win but it could make a very good story arc and knowing Marvel they would turn it into a big event and tie in lots of books and make dough
>>
>>89662949
He's evil though.

>>89663136
So Mayday and Miles fight. Mayday taunts him, cracks a few jokes, standard Spider behavior. Then Miles says to her "I wonder if there's different afterlifes for different universes. Like, when I kill you, will you be able to meet Daddy?" This causes Mayday to drop the funny act and go a lot harder than she was earlier in the fight.

Miles uses his Venom blast on her. It has no effect. Miles is shocked by this (no pun intended).
Miles: "M-my V-"
Mayday: "Your Venom Blast? Yeah doesn't work on me. See I did a bit of research before I came here, because I had a feeling it wouldn't end with us leaving together and holding hands. So I learned about your Venom Blast, about what it does and how you tend to use it quite a lot. So I had a suit made out of this super thin and insulated material to protect against it. Don't I look cute?
Miles: *grits teeth* I'll tear that suit off.
Mayday: Wow didn't know you were into me that way.
Miles: 'W-what-"

Mayday then takes advantage of Miles' distracted state and web-pulls him foward and punches him again. We then see a series of punches and kicks from Mayday to Miles, with Miles not being able to get one hit in.

Miles lies on the ground, beaten. Laying there, he asks, "How? How did you beat me, when he couldn't." "I don't know, Miles. Maybe he didn't want to go to hard on you, because he considered you a friend or something. You're not a friend to me. At most you were just a fellow soldier in a war that killed my dad."

Authorities take Miles, lock him away in some prison suited for super-powered villains like him.
>>
>Miles looks down at his corpse and says coldly "Sorry Peter. But I'm the one, true Spider-Man".
I can see you faping right now, Bendis. Go fuck yourself, fat piece of trash.
>>
>>89661561
>>89662027
aaaaaaaand you've lost me
>>
File: 1472594126678.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472594126678.png
1MB, 1366x768px
how long until Miles masters the Chidori True Spear?
>>
>>89664664
How long until it's revealed that Miles is somehow a clone?
>>
File: 709051-b_cards_pic09.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
709051-b_cards_pic09.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>My Nora is gone, and I've come to realize that she would be abhorred by my actions. I'm done with this life, Batman. I've taken a job at Waynetech, researching cyro stasis for preserving super heroes for reboots.

>I'm glad to hear that Victor, best of luck in your endeavors. It's too bad Jim Gordon became a serial rapist, I'm sure he'd wish you well.
>>
File: Mayday_Spider-Girl.jpg (129KB, 478x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mayday_Spider-Girl.jpg
129KB, 478x720px
>>89664452
>>89664537
Don't freak out I wasn't done yet.

>>89664452
So Miles is defeated and Mayday decides to go back to her own universe. However there's a problem. For some unknown reason she is not able to travel out of the 616 universe. She is currently stuck. While this is very dissatisfying for her, she decides she take advantage of it by taking on 616 Peter's mantle. This would go on for probably one or two years in real time, until Peter comes back because comics. Oh and Mayday is able to find a way to get back home to her universe

>>
>>89664705
>Miles Morales
>Miles Warren
OPEN YOUR EYES SNEOPLE
>>
>>89664452
See i dont have any real problems with miles, I dont mind his role as the black spiderman or whaterver. That being said this is honestly one of the most interesting routes that will never happen with the character. How he basically bullshit's his way through every tough foe with this one power and without it he wouldnt know what to do
>>
>>89660691
>>89661561
>>89662027
>>89663136
>>89664452
>>89664792
OP here. Maybe next time when I do something like this I should type it all out on a word document and then copy and paste it on here, instead of trying to come with everything on the spot while bumping the thread so it doesn't become archived before I'm finished. Anyway what do you guys think? Obviously Marvel would probably never do something like it (especially while Bendis still works there) but I felt like typing it out anyway, because I felt it was interesting.
>>
File: Bishop_JAN092545.jpg (19KB, 395x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bishop_JAN092545.jpg
19KB, 395x600px
>>89662172
Why do you racist pricks NEVER read comics and then think that you can just derp over to this board and get away with these bullshit headcanon blanket statements?
Are you just delusional? Do you actually believe the world really reflects your fucked-up racist fantasies?
And I thought Nazis culled the mentally ill...
>>
>>89662172
Runaways did it
>>
File: IMG_0429.jpg (225KB, 800x1028px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0429.jpg
225KB, 800x1028px
>>89661561
Go home Bendis.
>>
>>89669880
You're the second person who called me that. Honestly though I was actually trying to take inspiration from DC when Bruce Wayne "died", with Dick taking on the mantle for a brief period of time.
>>
>>89672627
>You're the second person who called me that
Because your ideas are fucking dreadful, just like Bendis.
>>
>>89672897
Nice. Feedback. How do you think I should improve my dreadful ideas, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>89673038
Can start my removing your pet OC, Bendis.
You really can't improve upon something fucked from the ground up.
>>
>>89673125
This.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.