[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what was it that led numbah 1 to becoming bald? numbah 5 mentions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Numbuh_1.Op.IT.jpg (14KB, 365x277px) Image search: [Google]
Numbuh_1.Op.IT.jpg
14KB, 365x277px
so what was it that led numbah 1 to becoming bald?
numbah 5 mentions that there was a time when they refused helping a kid in need from the delightful children, and because of it, it led numbah 1 to become bald.
>>
I have been seeing a lot of KND threads lately. Why is this happening? Don't get me wrong, I love the show, but these threads seemed to come out of nowhere. A few weeks ago, threads of this show weren't being posted every day, but now it seems like threads are being posted every day.

Has this become /co/'s favorite Cartoon Network show next to Ed, Edd n Eddy?
>>
> KND will never return

> That cliffhanger with chad will never be resolved

Why live?
>>
I thought it was because his dad gave him such a bad haircut.
Or did I misinterpret that?
>>
File: 1484556979580.jpg (1MB, 901x729px) Image search: [Google]
1484556979580.jpg
1MB, 901x729px
>>89657065

well it all started with that one thread a couple weeks ago with one normal knd thread that attracted waifufags (mainly number 86) and then one anon posted the knd comic showing she was a slut and then everything spiraled out of control
>>
>>89657463
In the fountain of youth episode I'm pretty sure they confirm that it was the delightful kids that did it without further explanation.
>>
>>89656943

I thought he was just platinum blond like Charlie Brown
>>
>>89656943
cuz he has cancer and knd is all just a dream lol
>>
>>89657065
Eh, it's a kind of snowball effect. One thread pops up, people remember the show, some folks go back and watch it, some people just think about it a bit and, sure enough, folks start thinking about "that one episode" or "did they ever resolve this?" type stuff and then they come back here and post threads about it.
>>
>>89656943
>That one episode where Numbuh One destroyed one of Father's superweapons using only his hamon
>>
>>89657612
Yep, Numbah 1 outright states "They made me bald."
>>
>>89656943
basically the delightful kids down the lane did it when they used a ray on him to turn him into a baby and when he was returned to normal his hair never grew back.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.