[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Sometimes you give up a few tings...chasing your dreams..."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 4083068_std.jpg (7KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
4083068_std.jpg
7KB, 360x203px
>"Sometimes you give up a few tings...chasing your dreams..."

/co/ shit that made you feel

Rewatched with movie recently, such a amazing character.
>>
All I can think about when I see Silver is that deranged woman who is obsessed with him and draws her self-insert having sex with him all day every day.
>>
>>89654468
What about that other guy who is ALSO obsessed with silver, and insists on strapping spoons, forks, pens and other shit to his arm with ductape, to imitate the robot arm?
>>
>>89654468

This movie really did attract a greater than average number of autists. Like that dude that made a new robot arm for himself every day. I don't really understand why. Nobody remembers it except those people.
>>
File: 123456765432.jpg (234KB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
123456765432.jpg
234KB, 1920x808px
>"I was just tired of living alone in the garbage..."
That hit hard for me because I was homeless for a bit and lived in my towns dump in in abandoned car.
>>
>>89654535
Glad things are better for you anon
>>
>>89654505
True, I know which one I'd rather think about.
>>
>>89654427

im always platinum mad every time I remember this movie bombed
>>
>>89658252
I think it was due to the presentation and marketing. I remember seeing the trailer as a kid and not wanting to see it because the protagonist looked like an edgy faggot.

Same issue with Atlantis: Trying too hard to promote an animated children's film to a slightly older audience
>>
>>89654535
>>89654535
>I was just tired of living alone in the garbage
>That one tenant who gives him a room key still maintains his holier-than-thou attitude

Fuck that guy. Fuck him right in the ear.
>>
>>89654468
>>89654505
I'm gonna need to see some proof here.
>>
File: 1485431026714.gif (846KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
1485431026714.gif
846KB, 500x211px
>>89658483
The entirety of that movie wouldn't have even happened if the Nicelanders didn't treat him like shit. I mean, it's gotta be common knowledge that the Bad Guys aren't these awful monsters. Hell they go to group counseling just to help each other through the shit their dealt.
>>
>>89654505
Im pretty sure that was just someone who slapped random things he found on his desk together for the lulz.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.