[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on the series? Should it be continued

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1773.png (600KB, 900x782px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1773.png
600KB, 900x782px
What's your opinion on the series? Should it be continued or stay dead?

/dpg/ sank prematurely and I'm not sure I should make another one so here's a link to it along with an important strawpoll >>89647085
Use this topic to discuss it I guess? Not sure if it's right to repost it
>>
I'm waiting for Bunsen is a Beast to fail.
Maybe then Butch Hartman will reboot Danny Phantom. But he might find a way to screw it up.
>>
>>89651910
From the videos he's released, he actually seems to have a pretty good grasp on how to continue the series while keeping it good.
>>
>>89651706
Has there EVER been a good TV show revival?
>>
>>89653562
Futurama
>>
>>89651706

Stay dead

I don't get everyone's obsession over this I can barely remember anything from this show
>>
>>89651910
>But he might find a way to screw it up
Like having the ghosts not actually be ghosts?
>>
>>89651706
>female Tucker
Massive improvement over the original. Would make the show much better
>>
It should never have lived in the first place IMO, it's a bit shit.
>>
>>89657804
Trap Tucker is better imo for the pun alone
>>
>>89651706
It should be rebooted, not continued.

Keep them in high school, but update out all the dated pieces of 90's and early 2000s culture, and the even more dated and less interesting pieces of 50's culture that were in the show for unknown reasons.

Reboot the show with a clear plot focus, keeping it monster of the week but actually maintaining continuity and building the myth arc, sort of like S3 but actually follow up on the promises.

Round out the characters a bit better, and you have a really strong show on your hands.
>>
>>89651706
The fuck's with all the DP gender swapping, is it just one faggot spamming the board?

Also >>89655008 and >>89659616
>>
>>89659829
>The fuck's with all the DP gender swapping

Its well made and popular.

The fact that long time drawfag of /co/ ICS made some also helped.
>>
I'd watch a continuation of the series about the Elsewhereness
>>
File: IMG_1772.png (527KB, 800x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1772.png
527KB, 800x695px
>>89659829
Better?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.