[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doesn't it just warm your heart to see people of all different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: RCO004.jpg (504KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO004.jpg
504KB, 1041x1600px
Doesn't it just warm your heart to see people of all different colors unite together to oppress muties?

Even nazi assholes like Red Skull see the beauty in that
>>
>the red skull is 100% right
>in order to remedy this and reestablish him as the villain all of his speeches have to turn out to be a farce he himself doesn't believe and is a means to an end for world domination

Every time.
>>
So go punch a nazi.
>>
>>89651499
Why must those damn muties be coddled?
>>
>>89651499
He literally wanted to kill innocent mutants
>>
>>89651505
>Red Skull is secretly behind AntiFa as a means to build Nazi sympathy
>>
>>89651650
>innocent mutants
No such thing.
>>
>>89651650
>n-not all muties are terrorists
Fuck off, tumblr.
>>
>>89651650
"Innocent" mutants appear in one issue then they either vanish into the ether or are dead for pathos. I'd love to see a guy who can control fire working at a bowling alley and generally not care about his powers. They come in handy, but his real passion is bowling. Not even comedy, guy just wants to bowl.
>>
On the balance, are mutants worth keeping around or have they overstayed their welcome?
>>
>>89652205
This is the "X-Men" comic I've always wanted to read. Guy just wants to bowl, but is always quick with a joke or light up your smoke.
>>
>>89652205
>>89652111
>>89652019
PIXIE IS PURE SHUT UP
>>
>>89652205
Honestly without the bowling that was basically Rusty.

Nobody remembers rusty, because he was from the Layton days of X-Factor and mutants hunting mutants is so rage inducing Simonson had to take a page in every issue to call it out as such.
>>
>>89651354
>Remender narration
>Into the skip it goes
>>
>>89652660
Remember that issue of Uncanny X-Men where Pixie gets the shit kicked out of her?
>>
>>89652205
>The Big Lebowski but the dude is a mutant
>>
>>89653479

>I HATE THAT HEDGEEEHOOG
>>
>>89651354
#woke
>>
>>89652625
but man, imagine if there's someplace that he'd rather be.
>>
>>89651664
That's what the Young Turks are claiming, but with the hacker known as 4chan instead of Red Skull.
>>
>>89652205
>Xavier keeps trying to get the guy to go the X-Mansion for "training"
>goes once just to get them to leave him alone
>gets his arm broken in the danger room
>misses the big bowling tournament
and thus a new villain was born, GUTTERBALL!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.