[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Name one movie or series that you'd go back in time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: shrek.png (140KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.png
140KB, 400x400px
ITT: Name one movie or series that you'd go back in time and get rid of, to make the world a better place. I'll start.
>>
>>89626612
Basically any movie by Tarantino
>>
>>89626612
Easy mode: despicable me
>>
>>89626612

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Its a poorly thought out movie that sets the stage for a god awful cinematic franchise, and I would be honestly shocked if anyone could come up with a movie to fill its place that would somehow be worse. If preventing it means no more DC movies are made, so be it. But if we presume that WB would have made a different movie instead of BvS, then it can only be better.
>>
>>89626847
Care to elaborate on that?
>>
>>89626900
Couldn't agree more
>>
>>89629226
Well, I know a lot of people worship his movies, but I can't really see why. To me its only very crude and primitive violence, thats it. I really tried watching it and kinda made an effort to even like it, but no. The only film I actually managed to get through is the Kill Bill series, the rest were unbearable. (Again, I know many people like it, so I don't really want to offend anyone. Thats just how I feel about his movies)
>>
Well, we can't remove Big Brother since Reality is /tv/ (or /trash/) and honestly, if you strike down Steven Universe ten more shall take its place like some kind of CalArtsMeme Vietcong bullshit even though Sucrose didn't actually go to CalArts, soit could easily make the world a worse place...

...And if that's the risk might as well take out Steamboat Willie. We destroy it all. No mouse, no plan, no idea what happens next. Disney defined animation in the west, but without Disney to rise, what happens next? What becomes the iconic powerhouse of animation and general evildoing?

...Probably not Felix.
>>
>>89626900

The main series is fine

It's the Minions that's getting annoying but the third movie decided to push them to the side as well
>>
>>89626612

Get rid of the root of Canadian TV Shows, whatever show that sparked the god awful fuckfest we have now

Everything from Canada is fucking awful except Ed Eddn Eddy and Total Drama
>>
>>89629397
>to me its only very crude and primitive violence
Well, that is part of his charme, really.
He does make some gleeful pulp, exploitation and all the old shit they don't make anymore.
Crude language, graphic violence, absurd dialogues. You either like it or you don't.
But that is not really a thing to want expunged from the time stream.
If you said "delete Happy Gilmore so Adam Sandler never happens", but just not liking Tarantino seems a bit dispassionate.
>>
>>89629397
Tarantino's work is stylistic and even cheesy but also suggests uncomfortable truths about our society

I don't mean that in a 2deep4u way either cause I don't think it is, am just trying to explain why you probably don't like him. I think it comes down to the way he takes the underbelly of society and makes it whacky and almost glitzy even, it's easy to mistake as a glorification or celebration of violence and crime when it's really just perverse subversion

some people like that mix and some don't
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.