[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your mission if you choose to except it is to bring back Nick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2551.jpg (89KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2551.jpg
89KB, 425x500px
Your mission if you choose to except it is to bring back Nick Fury Classic make him relevant and with out removing NFJR from the picture.

This post will self destruct in 5..4..3..2..
>>
>>89613287
Make an Agents of SHIELD arc revolving around "Nick Fury's dad" who can't age. Since comics are now just advertisements for the shitty MCU, boom. There you go. OG Fury is relevant again.
>>
File: 86274.jpg (26KB, 528x300px) Image search: [Google]
86274.jpg
26KB, 528x300px
if this was the REAL fury the bomb would have detonated by now
>>
>>89613287
MFW when they took Nick Furry, originally a white character, and turned him into a Black character and there was no backlash from people and now when you turn him back into a white character, all the SJWs and Tumblrinas will be crying racism.
>>
Honestly, apart from his upcoming ongoing, Nick Fury Jr. does jack shit. Old nick could come back and be the head of shield and Jr. would be exactly as important
>>
>>89613287
I wonder what's going to happen with the LM in Occupy Avengers. I wish it stays as a regular antagonist.
>>
>THE FUCKING ORB, a literally who Ghost Rider villain, was the main antagonist of Original Sin
>>
>>89613287
Have him actually come down from the moon and visit his son for once. Hell just have him do something besides spelling out words in moon dust.
>>
File: nick fury_danieljamescox12.jpg (51KB, 556x538px) Image search: [Google]
nick fury_danieljamescox12.jpg
51KB, 556x538px
>>89613287
Nick Fury is Nick Fury with Nick Fury in Nick Fury's Fury:Nick of Time.

The world is once again in danger from the dangers of Zodiac, and only one man can stop them, Nick Fury. It's up to Nick Fury to break into the Universal Control Space to steal the knowledge to unlock Nick Fury's cosmic prison. But Nick Fury is going to need some help from the only man to break into there before, Nick Fury. Fortunately before Nick Fury was imprisoned he prepared a Nick Fury LMD to help Nick Fury rescue himself, Nick Fury, in case anything like this happened. Now Nick Fury and Nick Fury must race against time to save Nick Fury before Zodiac controls all of space and time.

But watch out, the person behind Zodiac is actually Nick Fury aka Nicole Furry 2099, who is now a cyborg and intends to ensure the Year of the Monkey never ends. Now Nick Fury and Nick Fury must rescue Nick Fury to stop the evil machinations of Nick Fury, but to do that they'll have to track down Nick Furry who holds the secret to defeating Nick Fury. What Nick Fury doesn't know is that Nick Fury has plans of his own.
>>
>>89615098
FUND IT. FUND IT NAO NAO NAO
>>
desu, Fury was always kind of a foil for anti-authoritarian super heroes to butt heads against. Shield used to be a bunch of ass clowns there to make other super heroes look good.

Which is kind of why I liked him better that way.
>>
File: Wolverine_Vol_2_50.jpg (57KB, 398x592px) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine_Vol_2_50.jpg
57KB, 398x592px
>>89615845
that scene where he breaks through the bridge of the helicarrier on his fucking motorcycle...

thats how I'll always remember logan.
>>
>>89615098
BRILLIANT!
>>
File: boook.jpg (61KB, 419x644px) Image search: [Google]
boook.jpg
61KB, 419x644px
>>89615883
also i think his orange and yellow costume looked way less gay
>>
Best OG Nick Fury stuff for someone new to him?
>>
>>89616466
Jim Steranko's run and Ennis/Parlov's Fury Max: My War Gone By.
Nothing much else, which is funny when people miss him.
>>
>>89616466

Secret Warriors
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.