[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the current run of Justice League any good? The one that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Justiceleague_v2_01.jpg (132KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
Justiceleague_v2_01.jpg
132KB, 300x460px
Is the current run of Justice League any good? The one that started in 2011
>>
>>89611580
It got relaunched last year.

Neither runs have been particularly noteworthy. Mediocre at best.
>>
>>89611580
It has some good parts but I wouldn't say it's a must-read. The beginning was kinda bad.
>>
>>89611683
thanks, saves me time
>>
>>89611764
It wasn't too good but I liked Batman x Green Lantern and Aquaman.
>>
Are there any good DC titles at the moment?
>>
>>89612291
op bumping good question
>>
>>89612291
Superman Rebirth is pretty good
>>
>>89613474
OP here. huge batfag. any good stuff there?
>>
>>89613541
last bumpu

plz? ;_;7
>>
>>89613541
Yes, Batman's good. Tec is...not Batman-y, not Detective-y. If you like Batwoman you'll like it but it seems pretty aimless. All Star Batman is good but some people avoid it because Duke is in it in the role of Robin (though he's not Robin).
>>
File: Batman (2016-) 016-010.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Batman (2016-) 016-010.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>89611580
given the current state, Johns run is pretty much an instant iconic classic of modern literature
>>
>>89615330
top kek guess that answers that
>>
>>89611764
>The beginning was kinda bad.

Both the New 52 and the current Rebirth runs started off bad. And most of the New 52 run through Forever Evil has been dull and tedious garbage.

>>89612291
Based on the storylines since Rebirth started, people are really liking the Green Lanterns book, I like the art in Trinity and think it's worth checking out but some people aren't fond of Manpul's writing. Green Arrow is also a popular recommend, although I can't speak to it personally. RHTO has also been getting a certain amount of love, I checked out the first issue and the one where they find Bizarro, if you accept it as an interesting Trinity take, it's not as bad as you might expect (especially given the writer). The Superman books are the ones getting the most love.

He's pretty accurate on the >>89615295
Bat senpai.
>>
>>89611580
It's alright, but the line up isn't that good. They really push for you to like the new green lanterns, so I hope they are already in you top 20 DC heroes.
>>
>>89615295
>>89616755
Tec as in Detective Comics?
>>
JL/A hasn't been good since Morrison

>muh McDuffie
>muh Kelly

no
>>
>>89611580
It has good parts, I liked Forever Evil, but I read the actual TPB for it and not the JL side of the story.

I thought Darkseid War was pretty cool. But the first couple volumes are pretty meh, some fun character moments.

Things that I really enjoyed from n52 were Swamp Thing up until the end, Animal Man till about vol 5. Batman obviously, Wonder Woman.
>>
>>89612291
>Aquaman
>Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye
>Deathstroke
>Doom Patrol
>New Super-Man
>Red Hood and the Outlaws
>>
>>89617382
thanks desu fampai
>>
I'm probably in the minority here because I actually liked John's run. Its pretty good from Throne of Atlantis on.
>>
>>89613474
Only Superman title worth reading from Rebirth is New Superman
>>
File: Batman__2016___008_012.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Batman__2016___008_012.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>89617080
>I thought Darkseid War was pretty cool.

Shit taste
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.