[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>itt: crossovers you're amazed haven't happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

>itt: crossovers you're amazed haven't happened yet

Dredd/Captain America
>>
>>89609470
I really don't know how these two would work, like obviously not that well initially but I feel like they could end up at the most having some sort of respect for each other even if their ideals and view points would really clash and Steve doesn't necessarily follow established laws if he feels they are wrong which is something Dredd does not tolerate.

Steve on his part would not like the Judge system, at all, but being hit with the bitter reality that Mega City One people are idiots who can't make very good decisions for themselves, what would he do then?

That said I would totally read a Captain America being woken up from the Ice only to find himself in Mega City One story, seeing the US in that state would be one of the most heartbreaking things for Steve but I don't think he would give up on his country even if things would be hella bleak, and everyone would be mostly trying to crush him throughout the whole thing. He would probably also head to the Cursed Earth and try to help people there.
>>
File: Captain AmericOOOOH.jpg (19KB, 271x307px) Image search: [Google]
Captain AmericOOOOH.jpg
19KB, 271x307px
>>89609866
>what would he do then?
>"Dredd, you must know that I cannot abide by this totalitarian bullying government you've built. Whatever good reasons your clone parent had have clearly been perverted into a soulless machinery of pain and despair, and I promise to do everything in my power to tear it down, not with further violence or hatred but by rallying the citizens, the poor, the beaten down, the common man crying out for freedom and justice and--hey is that a time machine?"
It worked in 1602...
>>
Daredevil/TMNT

Spider-Man/TMNT

I'm not even that big of a TMNT fan but that shit should sell itself.
>>
>>89609470
Spider-Man & Power Rangers or Kamen Rider
Captain America & Rocketeer
Punisher & Judge Dredd
Daredevil & TMNT
Venom & Spawn
Wonder Woman & Red Sonja
>>
>>89609470
Steve doesn't offer nothing interesting to that. Mcu Steve does
>>
>>89610477
>Punisher & Judge Dredd
I mean it just seems like such an obvious choice
>>
Wonder Woman/Xena: The Warrior Princess
>>
Power Rangers/Godzilla
>>
One has an ongoing now and the other had appearances in comics. My pick.

Flintstones Vs Predator
>>
>>89609866
We can imagine something: Judge loses access to the database of all laws (or loss of memory or else) and still must do his job. It appears he doesn't have a moral compass without the book, and has to rely on a guy dressed in a US flag to take appropriate action in Mega City One. Eventually, he gets back his laws, but somewhat concede that there is a spirit to the letter of the law.
And at some point Cap makes an emotional speech.
>>
TF2 and Venture Bros.

[as] and Valve were butt buddies, and they've already got crossover items in the game, I'm surprised there hasn't been a full on comic/short/whatever
>>
File: IMG_334387.png (395KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_334387.png
395KB, 900x900px
>>89609470
So many people have been clamoring for it for so long.
>>
>>89609470

Scooby-Doo Meets The Archies.
>>
>>89614033
I genuinely think this is going to happen someday. Captain Marvel vs. Superman eventually did.
>>
>>89614033
fuck off back to jewtube
>>
>>89614990
>hhhuuuurrrr *POOOOOOOT*
Jesus Christ you're retarded.
>>
File: 13414357391632.jpg (89KB, 600x862px) Image search: [Google]
13414357391632.jpg
89KB, 600x862px
>>89614033
Every time.
>>
File: yes.png (57KB, 247x323px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
57KB, 247x323px
>>89609470
Punisher with either Dredd or Ghost Rider
I think both the judges and spirits of vengeance would try to recruit him.
>>
>>89614987
>>89614033
You would have to get DC and Shonen Jump together and then have the WB approve it.

I mean we got a shitty Marvel and Attack on Titan comic...

>>89615469
They wouldn't hate each other but Goku would bother Superman because he wants to spar with him and see how strong he is.

Superman would turn him down because he doesn't really like fighting unless he has to so he would just keep saying no while Goku just follows him and interferes on his everyday life routine until Supes gives in.
>>
File: WWIIHeroes.jpg (137KB, 663x884px) Image search: [Google]
WWIIHeroes.jpg
137KB, 663x884px
>>89615759
Dredd would hate Frank for being a vigilante tho, no matter how Frank's sense of justice is closer to Dredd's own if he's doing Judge things without being a Judge himself that's vigilantism and Dredd would try to take him in.

>>89610067
>Daredevil/TMNT
That one definitely has to happen but Marvel is too full of itself to do crossovers with other non-Disney properties.

>>89610477
>Captain America & Rocketeer
I would love this one so much, also any combo with pic related.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.