[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So apparently one day Magneto decided to be a dick and fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Magneto-DWA.png (911KB, 1024x560px) Image search: [Google]
Magneto-DWA.png
911KB, 1024x560px
So apparently one day Magneto decided to be a dick and fucked with the Earth's magnetic fields so that telepathic powers would be nerfed, which is why Xavier's telepathy went from intergalactic to planetary.
My question is, should he put the fields back to normal? Red Skull aside, the most powerful living telepaths on the planet are Madelyne Pryor, Rachel Grey, and Teen-Grey in that order, all mutants and none doing anything evil at the moment. Not to mention the other mutant telepaths that would benefit from such a boon.
>>
>>89603219
What if he made them fluctuate? Maybe it would go like,
Intergalactic - Planetary
Planetary -Intergalactic
Planetary -Intergalactic
Planetary -Intergalactic
Planetary -Intergalactic
Another dimension, another dimension
Another dimension

WELL NOW DON'T you tell me to smile
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px)
IMG_0021.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
>>89603491
MC A? Call me MC A+!
>>
>>89603219
When did that happen?
>>
>>89603966
It's been quoted for years but nobody can find a source.
>>
File: 1482815665369.jpg (48KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1482815665369.jpg
48KB, 500x378px
>>89603491
>>
>>89603219
>intergalactic
PLANETARY
>>
>>89604005
>>89603966

it is true and it was storytimed at the beginning of the abandoned storytime by X-Anon (what happened to him), but it wasnt interplanetary at all, before that Xavier could locate anyone in a hundreds of miles radius, and after Magneto did his thing, he was forced to always use Cerebro unless that person was very close.
it was in the first issues of claremonts run.
>>
>>89604152
Didn't Xavier's mind link up with Lilandra's in space before that happened? Or was that just a power boost from linking up every mind on earth?
>>
>>89604080
>PLANETARY
Intergalactic
>>
>>89603491
Think you made my day lol
>>
>>89604672

yes, but that was almost like having visions from the future, and I blame it on Phoenix fuckery
>>
>>89603219
Wait how the fuck does this work? Why would fucking up the Earth's magnetic field would fuck up psychic powers? Are psychic powers transmitted through electromagnetic waves?
>>
>>89606587
Well, Magneto is a low-level telepath.
>>
>>89606587

Consider that every human has an electromagnetic field.

Perhaps most telepathic mutants function via the tapping into of other people's electromagnetic fields. Barring that, perhaps the strongest telepaths like Gene and Charles actually extend their electromagnetic fields to encompass other people within them.
Magneto can control any and all magnetic fields.

So theoretically if Magneto were to add an extra field around the earth which human and mutant electromagnetic fields cannot penetrate.

This also could be an explanation for why telekinetic powers in the Marvel Universe are so similar to Magneto's electromagnetic manipulation; They are a physical manipulation with a person's electromagnetic fields, allowing a person to pick up objects with Mime-like constructs.

The Invisible Woman does a similar thing but with... Whatever it is she does.
>>
>>89607076
>The Invisible Woman does a similar thing but with... Whatever it is she does.
Force Fields.
>>
>>89607113
And they're just made of...

Force?

Photons?

Air?

Radiation?
>>
>>89607196
Yes.
>>
>>89607196
We don't know. We can't see it.
>>
>>89607196

Right then.

Since Disney now owns the rights to both Marvel and Star Wars I hereby decree that The Invisible Woman is a Jedi. A very strange Jedi who went from nothing to Master Level without knowing what the hell powers she had.

Force Cloak is a rare ability that Jedi usually have to either be born with or naturally be inclined to do. With access to Force Push, Force of Will (a shield of Force), and powers that seem to get stronger as she gets more emotional Susan is only a lightsaber away from sitting on a council.

Only thing I can't explain is her ability to create Force Constructs. Perhaps it's a foregone conclusion to those with that powerset in the Star Wars Universe but nobody ever had it or was strong enough.

Maybe it's a similar effect the Marvel Universe seems to have on Capcom characters? Boosting their powers to absurd levels?
>>
>>89603219

>giving power back to chick turned iceman into a faggot.

'no'
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.