[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Frank Castle was Peter's uncle? Peter ends up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: avsm2011022-cov_col_02.jpg (55KB, 575x873px) Image search: [Google]
avsm2011022-cov_col_02.jpg
55KB, 575x873px
What if Frank Castle was Peter's uncle?

Peter ends up in the care of his Uncle Frank and his family. Peter gets his superpowers and does his showbiz thing. Frank invites him to a picnic with his family but instead Peter has a showbiz gig to go to at the same time so he goes there instead of the picnic. Frank's family gets killed and Peter feels guilty because he believes he could have stopped the massacre and saved his Uncle Frank's family. Peter becomes Spider-Man and Frank becomes The Punisher.

What happens next? Does Peter confess to Frank that he thinks he's responsible for his family's death? Are the characters any different than their original counterpart? How would growing up with Frank change Peter, if at all?

And are they still at odds like their original counterparts because of the different ways they handle crime?
>>
>>89600596
the gunman that kills the family would have to be someone that Peter let go to keep his character intact

Peter would have to keep his identity secret from Frank because Frank would kill him. Cool dynamic.
>>
>>89600737
I don't think Frank would want to kill him though. I'd think he'd hold the gunman more responsible than Peter. He would probably hate him for letting him go and still think of him as a coward for refraining from killing criminals.
>>
>>89600596
I think Frank would figure out that Peter is Spiderman.
>>
>>89600825
Before or after his family was killed?
>>
Why do you keep posting this?
>>
>>89601536
What do you mean? This is literally soething I came up with off the top of my head.
>>
I like this OP, I'd read a What If/MC2esque one shot/mini/series.
>>
>>89601924
It's really interesting to think about. I wish Marvel would bring back What if comics.
>>
>>89600596
>What if Frank Castle was Peter's uncle?

No one wants your Punisher Bangs Aunt May fan-fic, Darryl.
>>
>>89602131
When was the last time they published one?
AvX? (Though that was TERRIBLE)
>>
>>89602131
Wat if Mr. Castle had the web slingers powers. Would there be more justice or less murder? Would spidey get his revenge if he had the punisher`s will to stop being a bitch?Would spidey destroy all of Mary Jane's crushes that get away cucking his alter-ego Mr. Parker?
>this should exist and it should has a redband trailer following it's major limited screen release date.
>>
>>89602228
>AvX? (Though that was TERRIBLE)

Fuck, now I'm remembering that.

Any New 52 Harley Quinn comic is better written than that.
>>
>>89601593
Is your youtube video still up? Because I can refer to that when I say that this is the third time I've seen this thread.
>>
>>89602434
I don't have a youtube channel and I seriously don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>89602228
Maybe we're better off if they don't bring it back.
>>
>>89602181
I do.
>>
>>89602407
Even Champions?
>>
>>89602786
They should bring back the regular What If? series. I have some collections of that, it's pretty fun.

Though what OP is describing is more like a DC Elseworld. Marvel's What Ifs tend to be about specific events that happened in the comics going differently, while Elseworlds were about characters in totally different situations that never happened in any comic.
>>
>>89603924
Punisher had some great What Ifs. The one where he gets the symbiote instead of Eddie was a good one. And the one where he joins shield.
>>
>>89600596
Frank really looks like a greasy Italian in this pic.
>>
>>89604324
Maybe because he is italian?
>>
File: mark- being a hero is bs.png (1MB, 1783x691px) Image search: [Google]
mark- being a hero is bs.png
1MB, 1783x691px
>>89600596
Why do people think a Peter raised by Frank wouldn't kill? He isn't to be neutered by Aunt May's wheatcakes.
>>
>>89604567
Yeah, but he looks especially Italian here.
>>
>>89602351
Venom Castle was pretty great.
You should read it
>>
>>89600596
Punisher would probably wear a mask if he has Peter to look after.
>>
>>89605108
I think he would too. Just so nobody could use Peter against him. But he would do his best to distance himself from Peter as best he can. He would probably send him cash to help him get by. But that would be as far as he would be willing to interact with him.
>>
>>89603646
I mentioned Harley Quinn because it was also written by Palmiotti same as What If AvX.
>>
>>89604944
What issue?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.