[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm reading 52 and this character's presence annoys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: BWrebirth3final.jpg (93KB, 575x383px) Image search: [Google]
BWrebirth3final.jpg
93KB, 575x383px
I'm reading 52 and this character's presence annoys the hell out of me

Does she get better?
>>
>>89599228
Yeah
What week you on? You seen more on the cult?
>>
>>89599228
Yes, but not really in 52.

She's a pretty flat character who's just there to serve Renee's story until she gets solo adventures later.
>>
>>89599228

He only character trait is that she's a raging carpet muncher, i doubt there can be any character improvement with that.
>>
>>89599228
After ya read 52 she has a mini called Batwoman Elegy. Maybe give it a look.
If after glance you still have zero interest in Batwoman, then she prolly ain't for you.
But if ya read that and enjoy her, keep looking more for her.
>>
>>89599228
She's really so little of a character that you'd be almost justified doing the multiple nested quotation marks. Literally (sic) the wank fantasy of a liberal transwombyn cuck.
I won't argue she's not at times drawn hot as fuck and I'm as ok with corrective rape as anyone, but no way DC will write a dyke properly.
>>
>>89602526
Use real words.
>>
>>89599228

Batwoman was never good.

She's just someone for dykes to latch onto for representation.
>>
>>89599228

just stop visiting /pol/
>>
My only exposure to this character was in the Bad blood animated movie and the current Detective Comics, and I dropped Detective Comics off my pull list because the arc is being written by a hack and it's another Batwoman focused arc when that book has some of my favorite characters in its roster. Picking it back up here soon, but no chance in hell am I going to support the writer who wrote Angela Queen of Hel. Might as well be Kate Leth.
>>
>>89602609
not all bad, art was good.
character and story was/is bad
>>
>>89602577
You are a faggot and you'll be getting current through your faggot brain until you stop. Real enough for you, faggot? You'll go in the camp, I'll be in the guard tower, you'll be sucking my dick. Faggot.
>>
>>89602647
I really hope english is not your first language.
>>
>>89602639
The arc is over, it was only two issues and nothing even remotely offensive happened.
>>
>>89602647
If you want a gay person to suck you dick,
Wouldn't that make you a faggot too?
>>
>>89599228
I liked Elegy and thought the Williams/Blackman solo was decent.

It seems like there's one or two guys on /co/ who are super triggered by her, but that's true about nearly everything.
>>
>>89599228
Yeah, she's alright in general but she annoyed me in 52 also. I also hated Montoya and her garbage monologuing.
>>
>>89604763
don't make him think in circles anon he's not built for it.
>>
>>89600198
Week 30
>>
>>89599228
Despite what anyone says, no not really. And she's even worse now. Have fun with Detective Comics, a book about Team Batman where she constantly steals the spotlight.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.