[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Why has transmetropolitan seen such a resurgence on /co/ during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: transmetropolitan_3-1.jpg (244KB, 1600x1108px) Image search: [Google]
transmetropolitan_3-1.jpg
244KB, 1600x1108px
Why has transmetropolitan seen such a resurgence on /co/ during the past few months?
>>
Well we elected The Smiler as president.
>>
One storytime is not a resurgence.
>>
>>89597817
This.

Using the same logic you could say "Why has marvel seen such aresurgance on /co/?" because someone storytimed secret wars.
>>
>>89597805
>Well we elected The Smiler as president.
DidnĀ“t we elect Heller?
>>
>>89597799
I like this word: resurgence
It is so grand and absolute
>>
File: Trump.jpg (71KB, 885x516px)
Trump.jpg
71KB, 885x516px
>>89597909
Trump is a total narcissist.
Hillary is more like the Beast
Sometimes I'm sad that we have no one like Hunter anymore.
>>
>>89597909
You wish.
>>
>>89597933
Trump is the Beast - the gross, venal underbelly of human nature that only wants to eat and fuck, but also just work and provide for your family without bothering about much else. Distrustful of pretty much everything he doesn't know/understand and obsessed with being 'american'.

Hillary is the Smiler - a corrupt psychopath who will stop at nothing to be president. She doesn't stand for anything or have any deep-seated political beliefs of her own and changes them on the fly to match whatever's popular at the moment. She just wants to go into the history books as the first female president.
>>
>>89598084
I voted for hillary and I'd have to agree with this.
>>
>>89597799
It's just a few threads, unless I missed something. Transmet is popular because it's the realworld but with way better technology and more legal violence. We've reached the point where social media is maturing and becoming completely embedded in society. Once we get Makers and easy access to extensive body modification abilities we'll be nearly at Transmets society
>>
>>89598084
This would be a great post if it wasn't a load of bullshit. Trump is a walking poster child of narcissistic personality disorder and judging him by his words and actions he clearly doesn't give two shits about the peasants who brought him to power. And as SJW as it sounds he is a hateful human being, again based on his own words and actions. Purposeful, vindictive chaos. That's as smiler as you can get.

Hillary on the other hand was and will always be the stereotypical power hungry american politician. Just like all presidents have been for the last 70 years, establishment politicians who walked the line between their personal and national interests. Trying to paint her as anything more only highlights how desperate trump apologists are.
>>
>>89599195
I am not that guy, but I agree with him more.
Reading Transmetropolitan again made me realize the Smiler is exactly Hillary. It's crazy how close they got it. Hillary would lie about having hotsauce in her purse just to get mexican voters on her side, she lied her teeth out about Benghazi, for her husband, and who knows what else, just to start a war with Putin, for laughs and shekels.

Trump is loud, retarded, and hungry to the point of embarrassment.
>>
>>89597799
Well, people have been posting threads for "make someone read this and that with one page/panel" and people have been posting Transmetropolitan pages, and people have been getting more and more interested, and then Preacher Anon storytimed. That's it really. It helps that it's an amazing read.
>>
>>89599342
This
>>
>>89597799
It ALWAYS gets a resurgence during and right after Elections.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.