[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ares is gonna be a cloud You should have known better you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: C3ocPR6UkAIcbTk.jpg (47KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
C3ocPR6UkAIcbTk.jpg
47KB, 540x960px
>Ares is gonna be a cloud
You should have known better you obese cucks

This ain't the MCU where they butcher villains
>>
But that looks like a piece of armour and a helmet, anon. It's a marketing gimmick to get you to buy the other figures.

Where did you get 'cloud' from?
>>
It says right on the box that you can collect the different pieces of Ares from the different toys. It's also clearly a chest plate.
>>
File: jesse-eisenberg-as-lex-luthor.jpg (52KB, 786x393px) Image search: [Google]
jesse-eisenberg-as-lex-luthor.jpg
52KB, 786x393px
>>89594996
>This ain't the MCU where they butcher villains
>>
>>89595144
>right on the box that you can collect the different pieces of Ares from the different toys.
Oh shit, for a second their I thought the toy was hinting that Steve would be Ares. That could have been a groovy twist if done right.
>>
>>89595129
No, that's not what I'm saying.

I'm referencing the stupid posts made here a few weeks ago claiming ares was going to be a cloud and wonder woman is a mess.
And there were cucks who actually believed it
>>
>>89595161
Zuckerberg Luthor is a fucking great villain.
>>
>>89594996
Sure thats Ares, big ass goats skull seems more like baphomet or somthing
>>
>>89595340
Maybe they confused Ares with Aries
>>
>>89594996
no it's DC where not even an oscar winner can make a good movie out of their comics
>>
>>89595161
>I dont read comics
>>
>>89596724
>the jolly rancher scene
>Plans completely based on circumstance
>Autism
>Looks nothing like Luthor

Nah, they butchered Lex.
>>
>>89596928
>b-but I do read comics! I read all the BvS tie-ins!
>>
File: 123659340032013135.jpg (122KB, 1200x954px) Image search: [Google]
123659340032013135.jpg
122KB, 1200x954px
>>89595129
A little plane told me.
>>
>>89596966
I can't tell if you're saying the BvS Luthor was a good adaptation of comics Luthor or not,
But then again you're prolly just flipping from whatever is needed to be said to get a rise out of people.
>>
>>89595201
No. Stop. He was fucking awful. Only got the part because he threw a tantrum at casting. He could have made a decent riddller though.
>>
>>89595161
>Comic-Con is like 'genocide'
>>
>>89595161

Worst Luthor ever
>>
>>89595161
Nothing wrong with Birthright Luthor
>>
>>89596928
>comic Luthor
>spends billions of his company's resources and ruined his term as president trying to kill Superman because of REEEEEEEEEE
>not autistic
>>
>>89601014
That is not Birthright Luthor, Birthright had a good execution,BvS Luthor was random and pathetic.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.