[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Exists only to fight pollution >Captain Planet is weak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: captain-planet.jpg (58KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
captain-planet.jpg
58KB, 600x400px
>Exists only to fight pollution
>Captain Planet is weak to pollution
>Rings don't work against moderate to severe pollutants
>Share their plans for a flying vehicle that produces 0 emissions with exactly zero people

What was the point of these people?
>>
>>89593945
To help them feel better about themselves for having 1st world problems.
>>
>>89593970
only one of the planeteers was from the first world though
>>
>>89594142
And he lived in extreme poverty.
>>
>>89593945
To talk about aids
>>
>>89593945
To show that while fighting for the environment is important, most groups tactics are largely self-defeating and ineffectual.
>>
>>89593945
they lived in the 80s/90s, and most criticism comes from living in a more advanced era, when it did indeed serve its purpose of showing the importance of environmentalism, the equivalent of claiming that alchemy had no point, when in fact they were once considered seriously
>>
>>89594156
Understatement, he lived in a goddamn alley. The ring came out the fire he was using to keep warm with the other vagrants. His neighborhood was full of gangs too I believe.
>>
>>89594190
>the rat had no endgame, he just liked spread fear & hate
Always loved how most of them were evil to be evil, except like 2 of them no villain benefitted from anything they did
>>
>>89593945
Same as the point of most real life activists: to dance around the issues and constantly preach their morals to people while utlimately doing noting constructive to support them.
>>
>>89595425
Which made it really weird when they had an episode where he was a dick to a homeless favela kid, gets amnesia and lives with them to learn his lesson

You'd think he'd already know what it was like.
>>
>>89595425
Wait, what? I thought he had run away from home or something? Shows how much I remember.
>>
>>89593945
>tfw if a reboot series would have started then Captain Planet's main enemy would now be Trump
>>
>>89599658
In that case they really should reboot it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.