[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

File: djDhlinY.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
djDhlinY.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have too leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

What did Raimi mean by this?
>>
>>89589237
You just KNOW a vet has said that someplace, somewhere in time.
>>
>>89589237
Looooooool

Pure gold
>>
This is why vets shouldn't be allowed to breed.
>>
>The ad was for two thousand
>What, oh sorry kid, I'm just so used to paying out the loser. You know, you did really good out there, with the right management I think you would have a real future in this line of work. What do you say?

Was weird to see Bruce Campell play such a polite guy.
>>
>>89589475
Well if you'd let them keep their ladyboys it wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>89589475
/co/ really is irredeemable.
>>
>>89590030
Confirmed for never meeting a single army brat before. They're the white middle class equivalent to niggers, every one of them.

t. former kid who lived in a gated community next to a military base
>>
>>89591101
Got any stories to tell? Like do they act like entitled dipshits because of what their parents did? Do they try to act like hard vets as if they were really there when their parent told them about whatever war they were in?
>>
>Did you're aids ridden husband make that for you, or did you raging faggots beat up some poor white woman and steal her shit?

So much can change in 15 years
>>
>>89589237
Did you cut the best line from the pasta you shit?

>I Fried so many Slants they named a brand of rice after me!
>>
>>89589475
>>89591101
What exactly is your problem with vets? I mean if you had to fight for your life in a war rather than grow up easy in a fancy gated community with everything easy, I doubt youd be too happy
>Descendant of vietnam vet
>>
>>89589237
This pasta is stale.
>>
>>89591101
>gated community

I think that's the problem, actually.
>>
>>89592180
I tried being friends with them when I first moved there, and like a week into that endeavor some faggot middle schooler left his bike behind my mom's car, like- RIGHT behind it, where she couldn't have possibly seen it, so when it got ran over, she felt guilty enough to buy the little cunt a new one. And then he had an autistic meltdown because "it wasn't a mongoose", even though it was twice as fucking expensive as his first bike.

Another kid, with an ugly fucking mohawk, shot out her car's back window "by accident" about a month later while fucking around with a bb gun, and (naturally) his parents refused to cover those expenses. Little fucker shot a kindergartner, too. And also let his fucking Rottweiler chase after my 5 year old sister for keks one time, I would've beat the shit out of him if his parents weren't around to just stand by and do nothing.

Those are just the highlights, but in general they just act like tryhard shitheads who want to act more "mature" by swearing and acting as degenerate as possible without even knowing what a cunt looks like.

>>89596134
I don't have any problem with vets. I respect the hell out of what they do, but their militarized attitudes never translates well when raising young kids. And not being home for extensive amounts of time doesn't emotionally benefit their kids at all, either.
>>
>>89597257
well that sounds gypsie-tier bad.
>>
>>89596153
My first time seeing it, is it really that common?
>>
>>89598837
At least gypsies have the excuse of being eternal poorfags.
>>
>>89589237

It was a different time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jJfFAisMWA
>>
>>89601436
I wish the for-TV edit didn't cut this scene. Raimi went through all the trouble to do that sub-plot to explain why Spidey refused to stop 9/11, and then the fucking execs had to bud in and made it irrelevant.
>>
File: 1478653797908.jpg (51KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478653797908.jpg
51KB, 720x540px
>Nippon Strong, Nippon Strong
>Imperial Japan did nothing wrong!
>Rape of Nanking?
>No such thing!
>Experiment on GIs?
>Allied lies!
>Look out!
>The Red Sun rises again!
>>
>>89589237
Now rework this into a description of Trouble
>>
>>89589237
Everything was ok until the homosexual part, like, what kind of wretch would openly admit that he was sucking yellow dicks in nam?
>>
>>89589525
>What's you're name kid
>The Human Spider
>That's actually really creative and I wish you the best son
It was very strange
>>
File: B1enewhIMAAHsFf.jpg (98KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
B1enewhIMAAHsFf.jpg
98KB, 600x800px
>Peter, I boiled so many fucking gooks, they named a brand of rice after me
>>
>>89602347
>Also Peter, for a brief while in the late 60's I was black. Long story.
>>
>>89601230
gypsies do everything cash in hand, they're rich as fuck. they just dont put it into the banks
>>
>>89601997
I wonder how he felt having to do a reshoot of that where he tells Peter

>ah, that sucks!
>>
>Inspite of everything youve done for them they will always hate you, but i love you spider-man like the son i never had
>Join me
...ok
>>
impressive!
>>
>>89603089
>For a nigger!
It was a simple time
>>
>Peter, I've done my best to make sure you don't go weeb, but now I hear you're listening to black music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SThRvg6cdQI
>>
>>89589237
>You think you have problems, son? Peter, when I was your age I was shanghai'd to a goddamn POW camp by a bunch of slant-eyed rice-picking gooks. It was just me and my buddy Frank: they made us play Russian Roulette in our skivvies, Peter! And it was terrifying at first, but after a while it started to be the only thing that could get me off anymore: that feeling of cold, hard steel pressed against your temple. That clicking sound when you realised that the chamber was empty and that you'd get to carry on living for just one more day was pure euphoria, Peter. When I got back home, I tried everything under the sun to recapture that feeling: drugs, sex with your Aunt May, sex without your Aunt May. Do you know what a "Cleveland Steamer" is, Pete? It's when a woman squats over you and takes a shit on your chest - on your chest, Peter! I made your Aunt May give me one every Thursday night after Matlock! That was our routine: Matlock and your Aunt May's own wheatcakes right on my chest. And after a while, even that became a chore to me. Peter, here's what I want you to take away from all this: if you ever wind up in some chink POW camp, you go for the bamboo splints under your fingernails. Ain't nobody who ever got addicted to that. Have a good day at school. God, I wonder what Frank's up to these days.
>>
File: Norman-Osborn.jpg (51KB, 615x321px) Image search: [Google]
Norman-Osborn.jpg
51KB, 615x321px
>OSBORN: How did you say you got that cut again?
>PETER: I got it while I was buttfucking your wife's sweet ass you stupid faggot fuck

This movie was ahead of it's time
>>
>>89589237
Raimiposting, like baneposting, still geeks me the fuck out. Even though I should loathe both.
>>
File: utzTCyo.png (200KB, 490x355px) Image search: [Google]
utzTCyo.png
200KB, 490x355px
>>89601962
>>
>>89606826
I kek'd so hard
>>
File: war crimes denial thread.gif (980KB, 1064x589px) Image search: [Google]
war crimes denial thread.gif
980KB, 1064x589px
>>89601784
is it that time?
>>
>>89589475
>>89590030
>>89596134
I was in the military and I agree with the original statement. There are a lot of fucked up people in the military, and if you didn't go in fucked up, you came out fucked up.
>>
>>89601784
>Rape of Nanking
What?
>>
>>89589237
>Implying Uncle Ben isnt smart enough to know problems and pain are relative to us all, and doesnt love Peter enough to want to help him regardless.
>>
>>89602887
I heard he couldn't do it and they had to dub the line in, next time observe how the line is said with the mic covering his mouth.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 344x146px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 344x146px
>peter: stupid ugly ass bitch, no I don't want this shit and fix that fucking door!
How did they get away with this?
>>
File: spidey29.png (440KB, 845x352px) Image search: [Google]
spidey29.png
440KB, 845x352px
>peter: shut up and suck my dick you red haired bitch or i'll rape you myself
Jesus Raimi, tone down evil Peter just a bit.
>>
File: 1484409483253.png (593KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
1484409483253.png
593KB, 600x369px
why do I only hear american vets crying about their tragic experience

>kill people in cold blood for muh cuntry
>omg im the real victim here
>respect meeeeee!

white people in general always do horrible fucked up shit and then cry about how it affects them emotionally and mentally.

white genes are a mutation though so I guess it makes sense they are naturally insane
>>
>>89607698
>Implying Uncle Ben wouldn't donkey punch Peters nerdy ass to Hanoi and back
>>
>>89608022
What have you done? You've brought /pol/ upon us.
>>
File: 1479673886105.jpg (18KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
1479673886105.jpg
18KB, 400x214px
>THE HUMAN GENOCIDE

Christ...
>>
>>89608083
Kek
>>
File: Green-goblin-death.png (203KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Green-goblin-death.png
203KB, 600x300px
>AAAAAHAHHAHAHA FUCK YOU PETER YOU FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK THIS HURTS DON'T FUCKING TELL HARRY
>>
>>89609282
>YOU AND I COULD RULE THIS CITY, SPIDERMAN!
>>
>>89608022
jesus is white
get over it
>>
>>89610501
If by white you mean blank because he never existed then yeah I guess so
>>
>>89610501
>Jews
>white
>>
File: chihuahua sword original.png (561KB, 477x622px) Image search: [Google]
chihuahua sword original.png
561KB, 477x622px
>>89589237
Seen a version of this one before, but still pretty great.
>>
>>89589237
this is AWESOME
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (62KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
62KB, 900x900px
>>89610501
>white
>not korean
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.