[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only Disney movies I like are The Black Cauldron, The sword

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

The only Disney movies I like are The Black Cauldron, The sword in the stone, and Alice in wonderland

What are some other Disney cartoon movies I might like?
>>
Actually Robin Hood is good to
>>
>>89572822
>The only Disney movies I like
>What are some other Disney cartoon movies I might like?
Well which ones do you not like?
>>
>>89572822
Sleeping Beauty and The Hunchback of Notre Dame, maybe.
>>
Basil the great mouse detective
>>
This >>89573308
and this >The Hunchback of Notre Dame
>>
>>89572822
What do you like about them? The only common thing I can think about them is being epic fantasy.
>>
>>89572822

Sleeping beauty should work for you
>>
>>89573206
It's been a while since I've seen these movies but I remember thinking that the little mermaid was cringey, maybe it was just the crab with the Jamaican accent.
It's been a long time so I can't really remember any Disney movie too well except the ones I listed, so I dont really have any fair criticisms I vaguely remember a lot of them feeling too ''corny'' for me
Cinderella seems like it's for girls only. I think that's the thing with a lot of the Disney fantasy movies I guess.
Hercules was okay but felt a little too ''pop-culture-ish'' for me I guess. Same with Aladdin
>>89573389
Yeah, that and to me they feel like something an adult can enjoy, it's doesnt feel like I'm watching something only for little kids or little girls

>>89573353
>>89573308
haven't seen those in ages, I'll check them out.
>>
>>89573666
Oh and with those movies I listed. There is no ''pop-culture'' or modern style of humour to ruin the epic vibe if that makes any sense
>>
>>89573437
Okay, I'll check that out. Haven't seen that in forever
>>
>>89573666
Try these.
>The Lion King
>Beauty and the Beast
>Fantasia
>Peter Pan
>The Great Mouse Detective
>Mulan
>>
>>89572822
That feel when this image is engraved onto my brain because of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8DF17Tqxow
>>
Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tarzan and Atlantis.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.