[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU, yes YOU! YOU are now the protagonist in the last comic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0570.jpg (24KB, 296x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0570.jpg
24KB, 296x304px
YOU, yes YOU!

YOU are now the protagonist in the last comic or cartoon you watched! What are the results?
>>
I'm not gonna take Mabel's shit
>>
Heh, well Spike is in for some surprises and I hope Ponko doesn't find me too creepy
>>
>replace Finn in Adventure Time

I'm into that. I take far less shit from Princess Bubblegum cause fuck that bitch. Though I also have zero musical talent, so that part of the show is not so great.
>>
Does anime count?
If so then I'm a Gundam pilot. Cool.
>>
>>89553761
I don't want to be in Bittersweet Cat Comic
>>
I am Cyborg. I'd probably just bullshit around with his powers and Booyah everytime I figure stuff out.
>>
>>89553761
The rebellion against the superman regime is assured victory!
>>
>>89553761
>Samurai 7

Fuck
>>
If we're counting anime I guess I'm going to witching school. I might stand out as a mid-20s bearded man in a school of young girls. If not I'm Finn I guess. I guess I'd go on some adventures and try to get laid.
>>
So I guess now I´m an Invader who has to take over an earth overrun by retards and assholes while a paranoid somehow sadistic genius kid with a scary sister try to stop me.

I´d probably be able to take over the world faster than Zim, if I had his intellect and equipment. Then again, the show is about seeing stupid people miserably fail so I'd still have watchers.
>>
>>89553761
Just finished reading Worm (superhero web serial) which should count I would probably be fucking killed if I was lucky, their are plenty of fates worse than death in that story, madness, brain in a jar, body consumed by an interdemnsional flesh monster, time loops ect. Fuck.
>>
>>89553761
Justice League Action?

I get to fuck stargirl, wonder woman, and if permitted the amazons
>>
>>89553761
My high tolerance makes the drug Reston injected into my shoulder ineffective- which fucks up the whole story.
But I'm Shang Chi, so it's all cool.
>>
>Become Wander from WOY
I'm like the exact opposite of him: lazy, pessimistic, pragmatic, poor tempered, and a bit of an asshole if I let my temper go. So I don't know maybe Slyvia wouldn't be so inclined to redeem herself from her past in crime, but I personally I wouldn't let myself involved with crime. As for dealing with Hater and the other villains I guess I can act as if I was Wander, but there wouldn't be anything genuine, and I'd do it to liberate the galaxy and find some entertainment in annoying the villains.
>>
>>89553761
>The Goon

My dumb ass is gonna get eaten by zombies.
>>
>>89556954
Man, I wish I were like Wander. Wander is the type of person I would be if only I could get rid of all my cynicism and most depressive thoughts.
>>
Regular Show? Sweet!

I would have a much better job with living accommodations and the only downside is two affable slacker coworkers unmake reality every now and then before fixing thier shit.

Unless I was replacing Mordecai. That would suck a little but Benson is preferable to about 80% of all the bosses Ive ever had.
>>
>>89553761
I am now a cosmic space-superhero hosting a late night talkshow.
>>
>Dumbing of Age
Well, time to fuck Sal a lot, maybe.

>Doom Patrol
Well, time to get fucked a lot, probably.

>
I don't even remember what the last cartoon I watched was.
>>
>Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Smashin Powergirl whilst the world comes to an end.
>>
>>89561613
just don't get screwed like Conan
>>
>>89553795
Or maybe now you are Mabel.
>>
>Loud House
Do I replace Clyde as the black best friend?
>>
>>89553761
I die in the first round cause I can't climb a mountian filled with dangerous competitors.
>>
I am Matty Roth.

From DMZ.

I think I am likely dead, or the new leader of the FSA.
>>
>>89553761
Who is the protagonist of South Park, anyway?
>>
don't fucking point at me
>>
File: What the fuck am I reading.png (417KB, 688x422px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck am I reading.png
417KB, 688x422px
>>89553761
Time to go kill my dad to save my girlfriend.
>>
I've got to kidnap a bunch of blonde white bitches and form a community of Rumpelstiltskins to spin straw into gold which I'll use to fund my supervillain syndicate.
>>
>>89562223
No, you become THE protag of that show. The Loud kid.
>>
>>89553761
>Wake up in a cold sweat in the streets of Bittersweet cat drama
>"I wanna die."
>begrudgingly keep living in this hellish nightmare I've found myself in, avoiding the bullshit going on to keep myself from experiencing a simultaneous second hell
The end.
>>
>>89553761
>Maus
I'd be dead 50 times over
>>
>Steven Universe
Literally age Steven up and dye his hair blonde.

Now I gotta learn to play the ukulele
>>
>>89563367
Oh. Well that would be interesting.
>>
File: 100 percent ice.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
100 percent ice.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>100% ice
i take the TiTs shuttle right up the mountain to TiTs
>>
I am Spider Jerusalem.

I move to the city, cover the election, then get really fucked up.

So just like real life.
>>
>>89553761
>Steven Universe
Huge orgy with all the gems except Amethyst. Basically Greg Murdercock the show.
>>
>>89553761
>Whomp
Oh... Oh why God. Why?
>>
File: IMG_7152.jpg (87KB, 696x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7152.jpg
87KB, 696x749px
>>89564345
>>89553761
Wait I missed something.
>protagonist
Why must you torture me so?
>Wake up in a cold sweat in someone else's bed, except they either don't exist anymore, or never did.
>"I wanna die"
>lay awake grappling with this new existential nightmare
>resolve to make the best of this ultimate of curve balls life has thrown at me
>try to be a better person than the guy I "stepped in for"
>it's probably not going to be very hard to do that, all things considered
>have to go through fucking high school again, to some unknown extent as someone else, probably get a lot of mileage out of my new catch phrase:"I wanna die"
>probably save this sad doormat bastard's relationship, again not a very high bar he's set up.
>remain conflicted between the /tg/ in me which would love this, and the rest of me which resents the charade my life has become
>secretly love the fact I'm essentially living as a low budget furry version of Kosaku Kawajiri, regardless if I'm completely replacing the character in the story's universe, or just taking over as them but me on the inside, because either way I'm the one getting a kick out of it.
The end.
>>
File: not sure if diddly.jpg (72KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
not sure if diddly.jpg
72KB, 500x375px
>>89564818
>>89553917
>anime on co
>>
>protagonist of steven universe
>brown tranny

We've reached levels of tumblr that shouldn't be possible
>>
>>89564894
>post is about an American webcomic
>happens to reference animu in the things I purposefully spoilered so no one would get triggered
Calm down, autismo, you'll live.
>>
>>89564963
You realize the irony of calling someone autistic when you yourself are getting upset because of a three word post, I hope.
>>
>>89564992
My post is meant to have the same purpose as yours, anon.
But yes, I realize it.
>>
File: 1485630252244.png (566KB, 957x538px) Image search: [Google]
1485630252244.png
566KB, 957x538px
>>89553761
I'd probably stuff all of Kiazuki's orifices
>>
Cancellation
>>
>>89553761
Fuck Marceline.
>>
>Usagi Yojimbo
I'm going to be gutted
>>
File: 1484156584546.jpg (195KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1484156584546.jpg
195KB, 1024x1365px
>xavier the renegade angel
>>
File: Mordecai.png (14KB, 497x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mordecai.png
14KB, 497x360px
>>89553761
Living the dream but dumber. I am happy.
>>
>become Ava from Ava's Demon
I'd rather not
>>
>>89567769
>ben 10
a lot more alien rape and impregnation and a lot less saving the world
>>
File: 459df1504c48dfc7334b182590d2b74f.jpg (344KB, 800x1173px) Image search: [Google]
459df1504c48dfc7334b182590d2b74f.jpg
344KB, 800x1173px
>Rewatching Young Justice
Well, guess I better get batman training, learn magic or try and activate a potential latent meta gene.
Sure is creepy of me hanging around all these teenagers.
Then again Ms.Martian is like 40 some odd earth years old and was fucking around with an ageless 1 year old angsty teen.
Shit is incredibly relative.
There was a 5 year time skip so honestly most of them are a decent way into their 20s.
I wonder if I could secretly make a waifu out of spare red-tornado parts?
>>
I guess I'm piloting a robot space lion now. And...well, shit, that's all I ever really wanted out of life.
>>
>A slightly more sociopathic Hiccup in HTTYD
I can live with that
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.