[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“There’s an episode we were in love with we’re calling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>“There’s an episode we were in love with we’re calling ‘No Consequence Day,’” Schumacker said. “Imagine Lois Lane is killed. It’s public knowledge, they announce it on the news. One of our characters happens to be a conspiracy theorist and has heard about his happening before and he knows that when this happened before, Superman flew around the earth, reversed the rotation of the earth as well as time which means he’s going to do this again because he’s in love with Lois Lane. It also means that we have about eight hours to do whatever the f*** we want. What would you do if you had zero consequences? And then you’ll see whether or not Superman ends up saving Lois Lane. We’re going to try as hard as we can to make it work.”

>“We have Vanessa’s character dating a guy who turns out to be a henchman for the Riddler, played by Robert Buckley fromiZombie,” Schumacker revealed.

>We have obscure Aquaman villains showing up and turning people’s arms into tentacles,” Schumacker said. “We have Atlantean businessmen showing up so that Vanessa and the R&D team can pitch them, and Wayne Security can potentially become a contractor. It explores the cultural differences between Atlanteans and our people in Charm City. Also, you find out that Ron was born in Atlantis.”

>There’s a cameo by a very obscure villain named Prince Evillo —amazing name,” Schumacker said. “He is part of a workplace training video that he has had to do as a public service, because he’s been in a maximum security prison. So the HR department at our company has a cassette tape that basically is a film of Prince Evillo telling you all about respect in the workplace.”

This is some Ven Bros shit
>>
Cancelled after 6 episodes.
>>
File: mite b cool.jpg (20KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
mite b cool.jpg
20KB, 184x184px
>>
This sounds fucking great but it'll never get a second season unfortunately
>>
oh man i wanna watch this
>>
I mean I see part of a good idea here. But the actual jokes and how its played are going to be cringe.
>>
File: super face palm.jpg (11KB, 295x235px) Image search: [Google]
super face palm.jpg
11KB, 295x235px
>>89553054
>reversed the rotation of the earth
>>
>>89553054
So this is going to be an hour long show?
>>
>>89553054
Sounds pretty cool, actually.

>>89553075
Six seasons and a movie.
>>
>>89553297
Yea the one thing Donner cringes about from the film.

And so somehow news of Lois Lane's death is going to hit the news and Superman is going to wait before doing the time warp.

Really confused about that.
>>
>>89553054

This sounds lovely and I hope they enjoyed making it and it will not last past the six-episode mark.
>>
>>89553404
Way i see it is Lois Lane dies all the time and so the charcater has gotten Vibe/Astro City/Berenstein Bears style flashbacks from all the time it happens, so when Lois dies and its reported, Superman is off world or something so the character knows and tells every one they can do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>89553054
Sounds like they're going to dredge up every shit fan joke and drive them into the ground even harder.
>>
>>89553630
Oh boy, I wonder how many of those times that "women of Kleenex" bullshit will be dragged up.
>>
>>89553671
It will be as fresh and totally not one of oldest superman jokes as it was forty years ago. It will go hand in hand with the whole, children lacked the frame of reference so said Superman wore underwear on the outside, but now we're going to have adults point out the similarity. Won't that be such a hilarious observation.
>>
>>89553404
>they do a bunch of retarded stuff
>the news report on Lois Lane's death proven to be a hoax to lure beat a Superman villain (somehow)
>RUH ROH
>>
>>89553297
How the fuck do people know about that? Did Supes actually tell everyone he changed the timeline? Why would he tell people that can be done? He should admit he fucked up and found a way to solve things but telling the public the mechanics behind it is kind of...fucked up.
>>
cancelled day after premiere
>>
>>89554110
Probably /x/-tier Berenstein-esque conspiracy theories that got popular online.
>>
>>89553054
When does the first episode come out?
>>
>>89553054
>‘No Consequence Day,’

I thought all the episode titles had Wayne in their name, because fucking normies make the rest of us pay the Batman Tax.
>>
File: 5YL 14-05.jpg (378KB, 904x944px) Image search: [Google]
5YL 14-05.jpg
378KB, 904x944px
>>89553054
>There’s a cameo by a very obscure villain named Prince Evillo

FFS HE'S FROM THE 31st CENTURY! I bet they aren't even going bother giving him his ridiculous devil horns hairstyle.
>>
File: 1482433851993.jpg (20KB, 470x362px) Image search: [Google]
1482433851993.jpg
20KB, 470x362px
This is gonna flop so hard...
>>
>>89555589
Time travel.
>>
File: adjeJkdT.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
adjeJkdT.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>89553054
>So, how do you think this Powerless show will do?
>I think they'll be POWERLESS avoiding cancellation!
>DO HO HO HO HO
>>
>>89553294
cringe isn't an adjective you fucking illiterate piece of shit
>>
this is going to be on NBC. normies are going to devour this shit.
>>
>>89553054
Idgaf what /co/ says. This sounds cool, just wish it was on cw
>>
>>89555589
Time Trapper did it
>>
>>89553054
This is either going to be really good and cancelled after 1 season or really bad and cancelled after 1 season.
>>
>>89553054
>Schumacker
waaaaait a minute...
>>
I like that they're delving into DC obscurity for characters.
>>
>>89553297
Honestly I wish they would have done some crazy Multiversity Morrisonian shit for the Lois thing instead of the reverse the globe shit.

Fuck let Morrison write an episode, they got nothing to lose.
>>
>>89553514
>Way i see it is Lois Lane dies all the time
Fucking when?
>>
The forced Batman references turned me off, but this is sounding good.
>>
>REFERENCES TO COMICS!
This is gonna be tbbt tier of "nerd" humor.
>>
I wish somebody would kill everyone that works at DShit. These faggots need to be stopped.
>>
>>89553970
Or they prematurely think she's in a situation where she'll die. Which would be unreturned idiotic considering we're dealing with fucking Superman.
>>
>>89557045
I think an easy joke is to mock her danger prone antics and have a death montage of her dying and repeatedly being unkilled all while one guy notices
>>
>>89553297
>>89553404
Everyone always says this but it's wrong. He doesn't reverse the rotation, he breaks the time barrier and goes back in time just like the comics. The reversing of the Earth is just a visual aid to show the viewer he's going back in time.

Nobody actually thinks, even in fiction as crazy as Superman, that reversing the rotation of the Earth would reverse time.
>>
>>89559157
This.
>>
why hasn't the pilot for this or Legion leaked yet?
>>
Wow I wrote this show off the minute they announced it, but this actually sounds kind of funny.
>>
I know this will let me down because I'm too excited for the references
>>
>We have Vanessa’s character dating a guy who turns out to be a henchman for the Riddler, played by Robert Buckley fromiZombie,” Schumacker revealed.
>played by Robert Buckley fromiZombie,

>Major's actor becoming a DC regular

thank you based god

>>89559157
I feel like it's mostly people who haven't read much Superman and don't know about the flying through time that he did regularly to visit the LoSH.
>>
>>89554110
>How the fuck do people know about that?

It's a conspiracy theory inside a world where timelines and realities get changed more often than we have leap years, you dummy.
>>
>>89555589
>Everyone knows LoSH characters have never done time travel!
>>
>>89564835

I hope he's been working for Riddler so long that he's unconsciously developed a habit of inserting random dumb little riddles into conversations.
>>
>>89553054
It's interesting because depending on the interview this show has sounded really forced and pandering to casuals by making jokes about Batman and Superman. Like, the original Retcon Insurance company was a great idea and it seemed like a waste to turn it into Wayne Enterprises. But , but then there's stuff like this where it's referencing some obscure Silver-Age esque stuff. I'm hoping this turns out to be like a live-action Batman BatB in that at first glance it looks okay but then goes deepest lore on everyone and everyone loves it.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.