[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>real comic fans hate it they said also >The nomine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 6

File: BvSPoll.jpg (28KB, 468x579px)
BvSPoll.jpg
28KB, 468x579px
>real comic fans hate it they said

also

>The nominees for Best Comic Book Movie were: Deadpool, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Captain America: Civil War, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sucide Squad, and Doctor Strange. And while it seems that Batman v Superman was a sure winner (you can even read the comments here), the results showed otherwise.

Basically, Comicbook.com rigged the results and gave it to Civil War anyway despite BvS obviously winning. Classic marlels.

http://www.fortressofsolitude.co.za/comicbook-com-rig-best-2016-poll/
>>
>>89550727
Real comic fans do hate it. It sucked.
>>
>>89550727
Real c9mics fans do hate it. Its normies who dont read comic who like it
>>
>>89550727
>A website titled "fortressofsolitude", a staple reference to Superman defends a garbage film because it features their favorite character and disregards all criticism towards said film through /pol/ tier conspiracy theories.

We're gonna have to do this shit forever, aren't we?
>>
So /tv/ raided the poll?
>>
>>89550769
I been reading comics for over ten years and I liked BvS. I think it's because I have read various different stories and elseworlds stories so I'm used to different depictions of the characters. I think there are a lot other people like me and my guess would be that actually the more casual comic readers/cartoon fans are the ones that had more of a problem with the movie. Because they only a small limited idea of how these characters are portrayed.
>>89550800
Actually Normies are the people that don't like it. Normies are the what the critics are.
>>
>>89550837
It still baffles me that people genuinely believe that Disney would pay critics to bash DC.
>>
File: DC Bros.png (507KB, 912x817px) Image search: [Google]
DC Bros.png
507KB, 912x817px
>>89550727
Have we started the fire?
>>
>>89550888
Disney doesn't need to pay. People have already made up their mind that movies are not good before they are even released.
>>
>>89550877
ditto I've been reading for 25 years and I love BVS, there's so many cool little nods and the atmosphere of the film was great, making Gotham and Metropolis into an east coast Oakland and SF was brilliant

compared to watching Civil War was like watching LARPs play in an empty parking lot for an hour and a half while they reused the same giant metal room from Klaw's scene in AOU for the last fight.
>>
>>89550915
This is true.
>>
>>89550877
>critics are normies
Off yourself
>>
I gotta ask do the people defending the movie actually think its good? Like its fine to like it i like the turtles movies and transformers but i dont think they are good
>>
>>89551058
>It had references and the competition was worse, so it's good!

It's bad enough that we have to deal with this mindset in comics, please don't try to bridge the gap.
>>
>>89550769
>>89550800
t. casuals
>>
>>89551149
Yeah I've checked out every single critic's comics collection myself to confirm that they are in fact hardcore comics fans! That's why they love the MCU and hate DC: the MCU is EXACTLY like the comics!
>>
>>89551093
I'd say this cringey fucking post perfectly represents what /co/ is these days. Retards like this plague the board and aren't told to shut the fuck up or to fuck off. Also, every single DC and Marvel movie has been trash. Except maybe iron man 1 at the time it came out.
>>
>>89550915
Before they're even announced.
>>
>>89550727
>More people voted for fucking Suicide Squad than Deadpool

Normally I would get mad but consider your average comic book fan probably buys Civil War II and Harley solo comics this is accurate at how shitty the taste is.
>>
>>89552234
Deadpool sucked and Suicide Squad at least had the Batman and Flash scenes, and the Bruce Wayne mid-credits scene.
>>
>>89552286
lmao
>>
>>89550860
Or something like that.
I have a difficult time believing that BvS won let alone got THAT many votes. Also SS got more that twice DP's votes.

There is a 0% chance that was not rigged, botted, or raided in some way.
>>
>>89552431
>>>/x/
>>
>>89552548
Oh come on, you have to be crazy to not think something is up with that.

No poll like that would ever have a movie get more than all the others combined, especially not one with as much backlash as BvS. Only shitposters, crazy fanboys, and shills would say there is nothing fishy about that poll.
>>
>>89550769
>>89550800

Fuck off with your "no true Scotsman" bullshit.

I've been reading comics my whole live and I LOVED Batman v Superman. If you didn't like it that's totally okay but don't try and pretend that if someone liked it it means they aren't a "real" comic book fan.
>>
>>89553510
Non-comic book readers are more likely to NOT like it because they only know the version of the character they grew up with, eg Animated Series or Nolan.
>>
File: Damage_Control.jpg (123KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Damage_Control.jpg
123KB, 1200x1200px
ITT
>>
>>89554678

I guess I view all cape-movies as Elseworlds/What If stories.

The canon universe for me is the one which began in 1938 with Action Comics #1, and for Marvel whichever story introduced Namor. I don't expect or necessarily want the movies to be the same; though there are certain things in the MCU which have pissed me off and certain things in the DCEU which have pissed me off too (all those things were in Suicide Squad however).
>>
>>89550727

I haven't seen BvS. I don't really intend to. I have about as much interest to see it as I did John Carter. Same with most of the other DC films.

Doesn't have anything to do with the companies, really, just they're not selling themselves very well. Look uninteresting.
>>
>>89552286

Loyalty is a virtue

Especially brand loyalty
>>
>>89551058
>>89550877
>>89555008
>>89553510
>>89554678
man, I'm so glad i found others like me. I've been reading comics since elementary school because my dad was a huge comic geek too. He would hand me things like Kingdom Come and Marvels out of nowhere and they would shatter my tiny mind. When I got older he showed me his collection of floppies which included original Sandman, O'Neil GA/GL Hard Traveling Heroes, and prestige copies of The Dark Knight Returns (sorry for ruining the spine on issue 1 dad). I too loved BvS and felt like I was going crazy, thank you bros for coming forward.
>>
>>89552939
>>>/x/
>>
>>89550888
literally no one mentioned Disney paying critics other than you cuck,

>>>/x/
>>
>>89551583
just read through the thread you idiot, people, including myself, do genuinely find it good.
>>
>>89552086
learn to read, he is just saying what he likes about the movie, not every single fucking thing that made it good. Are people not allowed to talk about the movie in a positive way without listing every single aspect of the movie they like?
>>
>>89552234
idk Deadpool wasnt that great. I mean I liked it, but its not some kind of amazing film or anything.
>>
>>89555660
this is the most useless post ive ever seen
>>
>>89556722

Just my thoughts. And most everyone I knows' thoughts as well.

DC just seems to be riding Marvel's coattails in a desperate attempt to make bank on their success.
>>
>>89556763
>riding Marvel's coattails
>literally made the first capeshit movie
>>
>>89555660
>>89556763
>I'm just posting my thoughts that are completely irrelevant to the point of this thread

okay
>>
File: really makes you ponder.png (148KB, 501x566px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you ponder.png
148KB, 501x566px
>>89550727
https://discussingfilm.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/were-the-comicbook-com-2016-best-movie-awards-rigged/
hmmm
>>
File: 20161126_124157.png (300KB, 373x468px) Image search: [Google]
20161126_124157.png
300KB, 373x468px
>>89550877
>I been reading comics for over ten years
Wow, that sure makes you an expert, anon!
>>
>>89556835
>>89556856

Whoa, sorry m8s, didn't mean to trigger anybody
>>
It was never based on the poll only, and DCucks flooded the poll

Serves you right
>>
>>89557073
>people that like the movie voted in the poll

you don't say?!?!
>>
>>89550837
see
>>89556926
>>
>>89557073
>It was never based on the poll only
source
>>
>>89557073
>>89556941
salty marlels
>>
>>89557412
"Every comic book movie from 2016 is nominated for Best Comic Book Movie this year, giving fans the opportunity to be heard, in conjunction with the experts here at ComicBook.com."

http://comicbook.com/2017/01/06/2016-comicbook-com-movie-awards-vote-best-comic-book-movie/

>>89557467
>>89557385
only you underage Snyderfags care about a retarded poll on a crap site like comicbook.com
>>
>>89557525
>I can't take people disagreeing with me, so you must be underage!

Literally Trump tier rhetoric.
>>
>>89557525
so you think its okay that the editors count for 25% of a public opinion poll?
>>
>>89557590
yes, because it makes you mad your flood didn't work
>>
>>89557626
So you are basically just saying "I think its okay for them to skew the results because it agrees with me"

kek, are you Trump's son?
>>
>>89557626
>how dare people vote in a poll, we need people to balance out their opinion with the "right" one
>>
BvS is a shit film and the fact that only /co/ thinks otherwise is a bit disconcerting.

Every cape film will be shit compared to the Toxic Avenger movies though
>>
>>89550727
What the fuck is wrong with Marvelfags?
>>
>>89550769
>>89550800
>>89550837
>>89550888

Marvelcucks out in full force
>>
>>89551583
So you're just going to ignore the thread topic, which shows with proof that a contest was rigged in favor of Marvel, and try to derail it by parroting hate?

What do you have to gain from that?
>>
>>89557840
>only /co/ thinks otherwise
>in a thread about another site with people who like the movie

https://discussingfilm.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/were-the-comicbook-com-2016-best-movie-awards-rigged/

Look, right there are screenshots of people on another site saying they like it. Do you need more?

Also

https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/

http://www.manofsteelanswers.com/

http://www.screengeek.net/2016/07/01/internet-apologizes-to-zack-snyder-over-batman-v-superman/

You are delusional
>>
>>89557922
they just cant handle people disagreeing with them
>>
>>89557922
they're liberals
so anything against theoir narrative triggers them
>>
>>89558221
shut the fuck up, I'm a liberal and I loved BvS.

keep it in /pol/
>>
>>89552181
People have already decided that Wonder Woman, Justice League, and the Batman movie are the worst things ever created.
>>
>>89554931
Where are you seeing that, my mouse eared friend?

All I'm seeing is shills desperate to draw attention away from a poll rigged in their favor.

>>89555660
What does this have to do with this thread at all?
>>
>>89550727
>63 replies, 27 posters
>>
>>89558221
How does this have anything to do with politics? Or is it just:
>movies I like = my politics
>movies I don't like = everybody else's politics
>>
>>89558163
Oh shit, it's the fag from the man of Steel answers.

Patethic

Go shilll your site and your Discord on /tv/ where you belong.
>>
>>89555660
>enters thread related to a poll being rigged
>ignores topic to tell everyone how much he hates DC
>insists it's not about company wars
>makes sure to mention John Carter, a Disney movie

I wonder who paid for this post.
>>
>>89558163
>manofsteelanswers
>reddit

haha
>>
This thread is just sad.
>>
>>89550727
Comic book and other geek news sites can go eat a dick. BvS might have been hot garbage, but this shit is ridiculous and makes them look bad.
>>
>>89558358
>if he doesn't like DC he must be a Marvelfag
Well meme'd
>>
>>89557710
I don't agree with anything (Civil War wasn't the best capeshit movie in 2016), I only agree that that pathetic DCEUfags who flood shitty geek sites' polls because it's the last thing they could have in their lifes should get BTFO

meaningless poll for meaningless people
>>
>>89558429
>makes sure to mention John Carter, a Disney movie
Dude, if Disney was retarded enough to pay for people to shitpost, they'd make sure none of the interns mentioned something like John Carter. The mouse has always had a policy sweep their failures under the rug as fast as humanly possible and John Carter was one of the biggest failures in all of Hollywood.

Man, shillfags are fucking retarded.
>>
>>89558221
I don't think Marvelfags are liberal at all. If anything they're staunchly conservative.

>hate anything different
>overly confrontational and prone to attacking others
>strongly resistant to any kind of change (which is why they abandoned their comics in droves)
>universe is built around a libertarian fantasy of powerful ubermensch hated and belittled by the parasitic populous
>worship the concept of might making right and killing your enemies, especially through characters such as Punisher
>company they favor is literally run by a Trump staffer
>>
>>89558559
I can't blame DCEU fags for feeling persecuted or defensive about stuff like this. It's not exactly like they've DC movies have been on a hotstreak.

It's just retarded to me when people feel the need to choose a side. You're playing right into both of their hands. Rivalry fuels their business model, ask Quesadilla.
>>
>>89558641
Fuck you.

Stop pretending to like the DCEU while being a cuck liberal that goes against everything that it and Snyder stand for.
>>
>>89558163
>>89558408
I guess he finally dropped the 1.jpg filename
>>
>>89558748
>Stop pretending to like the DCEU while being a cuck liberal that goes against everything that it and Snyder stand for.

Nobody in the MCU is as gay as the Flash's actor anon

Also, DC cast a Muslim Batman in an era like this, they're pretty cucked
>>
>>89558641
>hate anything different
I have no idea where you're getting that, Marvel plays it pretty safe, at least in regards to the movies. There's not much "different" for them to get angry at in the first place.
>overly confrontational and prone to attacking others
They argue just like everyone else does.
>strongly resistant to any kind of change (which is why they abandoned their comics in droves)
You're not wrong, but Marvel has gone way overboard with change in recent years.
>universe is built around a libertarian fantasy of powerful ubermensch hated and belittled by the parasitic populous
X-Men is a civil rights parable.
>worship the concept of might making right and killing your enemies
Welcome to the superhero genre, DC has Punisher-esque characters as well.
>company they favor is literally run by a Trump staffer
Marvel fans hated Perlmutter's guts even before he went full Trumpet. And stop abusing the word "literally", it's done nothing to you.
>>
>>89558748
>Stop pretending to like the DCEU
See, this is why no one likes you. You can't abide someone agreeing with you if they don't have the right opinion on other things. You want a cult and it isn't healthy.
>while being a cuck liberal that goes against everything that it and Snyder stand for
It's insane to me how somebody can call somebody else a cuck when you are practically at this man's feet.
>>
>>89558966
/pol/Marcel please leave
>>
>>89559163
Marcel is a liberal. If anything, he'd probably agree with that dude.
>>
>>89550727
>crying over losing an online poll
Shit man, it's not like these could easily get raid or fall under organized attacks. I thought the horror was over. Nothing will top the praying circle though.
>>
>>89559253
>the praying circle
I would like to hear about this.
>>
>>89550727
these faggots probably had their little congratulatory tweet paid for and written, with a bullshit story written around a poll they didn't even take the time to actually rig, before last year even ended.
>>
>>89558748
the DCEU doesnt stand for anything conservative, they fucking cast a bisexual actor for flash, and a minority for aquaman.
>>
>>89558379
>how dare people hold a conversation! Why dont more people just shitpost and leave like me!
>>
>>89558769
>>89558408
>get prove wrong
>y-you must be that one guy! Yeah! Fuck off!

And no, I'm not him.
>>
>>89558473
>proven wrong
>haha

kek
>>
>>89557525
We have the right to Correct The Record if things go wrong! We won't make the same mistake the election system did!
>>
>>89557840
Look at the people who don't like BvS. None of them read comics. Grace Randolph, who does read comics, thought BvS was great. Gee, I wonder why.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KB-PQALppFQ
>>
>>89558429

Sounds like a solid theory

I've never been a comic book fan personally which is why I said it wasn't about companies, because I didn't have much experience with either. Just my two cents as an average viewer.

I'm not sure about the poll but it's fairly suspicious that such a mediocre movie got so many votes.
>>
>>89550727
I'm a real comic book fan* and I hated BvS for being a shitty movie.

*That's if you count someone who has been buying and reading comics for a decade now as a real fan. But this is /co/ so probably not.
>>
>>89558408
>Discord
Where?
>>
>>89550898
Um... no, the fire just sort of smoulders a little. Anyone got some kerosene?
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.