[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doesn't even make a promo >releases the entire miniseries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bandicam 2017-01-30 19-15-45-336.png (457KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bandicam 2017-01-30 19-15-45-336.png
457KB, 1280x720px
>doesn't even make a promo
>releases the entire miniseries online and DVD before it even airs
>just airs a bumper of pic related

Does CN just not care about Adventure Time anymore?
>>
All remnants of the older order must be swept away Anon.
>>
>>89531992
>AT is considered old order now
>>
>>89531888
They don't care about anything other than TTG
>>
>>89531888
Although it's sad because Islands has some of the best AT episodes aired in the past 4 years and not many people will see it, I'm glad they are starting to phase it out. I would rather have the show end on a really high note than be beat to death and kept on life support indefinitely like what happened to Spongebob, Family Guy, and The Simpsons. I'm happy I'm sitting here saying that I thought Islands was great rather than begging for the show to end.
>>
>>89533212
I want AT to end soon to be honest, sometimes you can feel the fatigue.

Regular Show wised up, realised it was dying and pulled a David Bowie (literally) and made its death art.
In fact one of the last Regular Show episodes (I think it was Meet the Seer) went really meta and started talking about its low point and high points.

Adventure Time was so good, really good but I think it buckles under its own Wright sometimes. That said the new season has been pretty tight.

Dad's Dungeon is my fave episode, just saying.
I also enjoyed some of the post-armloss stuff, like the dungeon train and the telekinesis tower.
>>
>>89532205

Adventure Time premiered my freshmen year of college. Now I see posters talking about how they "grew up with it".

Earlier I saw an Anon on /mu/ mention they were reading Homestuck in elementary school.

I hate this place. I want it to stop.
>>
>>89534999
man, dont hate it, hate it and love it at the same time...that is nostalgia (pat in the back)
>>
>>89534999
>Home stuck
>in elementary school
I will never read a post that annoyed me this instantly ever again

I saw someone posting in a Power Rangers trailer thread that they never saw the original Power Rangers

We need all the worst generation underagedB&s to fuck off forever

>>89535215
There are 10 year olds taking selfies with a fatass ugly tablet

No.
>>
>>89535296
>There are 10 year olds taking selfies with a fatass ugly tablet
>>
>>89535358
I am dissapointed in humanity... more than usual
>>
>>89534809
>Regular Show wised up, realised it was dying and pulled a David Bowie (literally) and made its death art.
No Regular Show became a wet dog 3 seasons in. One of the worst managed shows I've seen in a while.
>>
>>89535907
It was great you faggot, at least better than Adventure Time has been in years.
>>
>>89535967
Not really. Mordecai had worst treatment than Finn and that's a lot to say. If anything, Rigby's development was the only thing that saved the show. Last season was good tho.
>>
>>89531888
If anything, selling the miniseries online worldwide it's better than their shitty app. And that bumper is an improvement from last season finale, where they switched the timeslot without warning about half an hour before it aired -from 8 to 9, literally sent it to the adult swim timeslot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.