[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were a superhero, would you share your identity with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Yougotballs.png (100KB, 253x276px) Image search: [Google]
Yougotballs.png
100KB, 253x276px
If you were a superhero, would you share your identity with other superheroes?
>>
File: IMG_2623.png (143KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2623.png
143KB, 500x522px
>>89530867
I would never be YOUR hero
>>
If I'm the only one and I'm like supes level, then yeah. I'd go full despot and no one could say jack. Otherwise, probably not.
>>
>>89530900
Are we having one of those threads?

*teleports behind you*
>>
>>89530900
>Five gallon bucket
>Space heater
>manufactured home

Oh lawd
>>
How much would it increase my chances of getting laid?
>>
>>89530867
No. I would just sink israrl and Saudi Arabia and call it a day
>>
>>89530867
Of course not, your personal life stays out of work
>>
>>89530867
It depends in the hero.

Superman? Hell yes.

Batman? Hell no.
>>
>>89530867
Nah

It's more narratively fulfilling if that sort of thing is revealed at the end.
>>
I'd probably have completely abandoned any kind of normal life outside the cape persona, so it wouldn't matter all that much.

I mean I'd probably have to take the suit off to go buy groceries or whatever, but I don't think I'd really try to keep up the whole double-life routine.

I'd be the guy that just lives at the team base, basically.
>>
>>89531936
>Batman? Hell no.

He'd figure it out within a week anyways.
>>
>>89530867
Nah, too many superheroes have anti-hero friends. The common anti-hero is fine, but there is a chance for them to be more akin to catwoman. As in not really a good person at all, she's just flirtatious with a good guy and tries takes that into consideration from time to time.
That kind of anti-hero would sell out a stranger's secret identity to anyone.e
>>
>>89531864
>Of course not, your personal life stays out of work
This is pretty much the entire point. I mean the whole protecting my loved one falls flat when you apply it to the cops and other law enforcement who live in those worlds. It's not to protect anything but your privacy,
>>
>>89530867
Depends on my power level.
>>
>>89530867
Well of course. How else am I gonna pad my Facebook page?

And date super-heroine cuties?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.