[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I adore Whor but it's time for her arc to finish up and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4840.jpg (239KB, 849x1317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4840.jpg
239KB, 849x1317px
I adore Whor but it's time for her arc to finish up and bring the Odinson back.
>>
>>89523158
Making him red hair or dark auburn will make him less racist

In this anti white world
>>
File: whor.jpg (86KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
whor.jpg
86KB, 500x667px
>whor
>>
>>89523235
Fuck off /pol/
>>
I kind of wish we would have had Wiccan Instead of Thor to represent cosmic magic
Only not gay, buff and older and white.
Or Adam Warlock

Doctor Strange just doesn't appeal to me
>>
>>89523158
>I adore Whor but it's time for her arc to finish up and bring the Odinson back.
Wow, you bait both sides at once. My respects.
>>
>I adore Whor

Said no one ever.
>>
>>89523279
Whor is good

And I know you're ready to post that out of context panel from an early issue to signify you didn't even bother reading the series.
>>
>>89523235
> Nordic folklore is anti white
I learn more every day.
>>
>>89523158
I really like THOR right now so I want to see her continue, plus I am really enjoying Unworthy. So let them continue as is.
>>
>>89523470
Nordic folklore is considered racist
In this anti white world
>>
>>89523863
Bo Bice tried to warn us, but we didn't listen
>>
>>89523158
Who needs 616 Mjolnir. Ultimate Mjolnir is 100x sexy than 616 Mjolnir. Ultimate Mjolnir should be Thor's permanent hammer from now on.
>>
>>89523301
If the beginning is bad why would you read the rest of it?

That's like ordering a main course from a restaurant that serves you a basket of shit instead of bread.
>>
>>89523158
9/10
You're making bait great again.
>>
>>89523910
ultimate mjolnir is fucking gay as shit dawg
>>
>>89523929
>Comparing an ongoing comic book series that has potential to improve and change direction to food which itself is a final product

When did you realize you were autistic?
>>
>>89523929
>Eating bread before the main course
>Eating bread at all
Might as well eat a basket of shit
>>
>>89523235
oh its you again, i already told you this is MAGNI son of THOR, jesus
>>
>>89523158
>I adore Whor
Might I ask why?
>>
I want hobo Thor gone and forgotten.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.