[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reading meme to eternity >see this man i had so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: shillforhill.png (653KB, 958x409px) Image search: [Google]
shillforhill.png
653KB, 958x409px
>reading meme to eternity
>see this

man i had so much respect for Remender
>>
>>89519832
Oh, this thread again.
>>
>>89519832
Can you do us all a big favor and never post here again?
>>
>>89519832
Thanks op
>>
I see nothing wrong in the leader's message
>>
>>89519832
It doesn't bother me because it's his book. It would be worse if it was a franchise.
>>
>>89519832
Wow, it takes guts to speak against Israel in such a blatant way. Props to the author.
>>
>>89519852
>>89520239

May I suggest a site called Reddit for you guys? Might be more your style.
>>
>>89519832
>>89521623
>boo hoo why doesn't he suck Drumpf cock like me?
>>
>>89521976

Leftists are essentially an enemy element at this point.
>>
>>89519832
Why don't you spell out why this made you lose respect for him. I would love to hear your opinion.
>>
>>89519832
how can you like remender and not expect at least half a dozen of these diatribes in every mini?
>>
File: republican-tears.jpg (32KB, 400x700px)
republican-tears.jpg
32KB, 400x700px
>>89522002
>>
>>89521976I'm surprised that you are so hostile against me (>>89521623) while I merely stated an opinion.
>>
>respecting Remender
The guy made tumblr mad a lot but it was obvious from his work that he was a stereotypical white liberal from LA who puts his own thoughts into his pet characters.
>>
>>89522022

>impotent rage

Last I checked you lot got yourselves a new asshole torn open last week
>>
>>89522002
Isn't the ability of the average citizen to criticize and protest against the decisions of the government and President one of the things that makes the USA great?
>>
>>89522002
Leftists aren't the one who are actively shitting on the constitution.
>>
>>89522024
>literally asking for a safe space.
>>
>>89522022
I kinda wish trump had lost so I could watch you faggots turn into brazil 2.0
>>
>>89522143
I don't understand where you're coming from.

Can you please reply to me in a nromal fashion?
>>
>>89522024
Not that anon, why do you agree with what the guy in the comic is saying?
>>
>>89522185
If I had to take what the narrator is saying as 100% truth, then I would not have a reason to agree with the leader.

If I had to take what the narrator is saying as 100% truth, then these facts are all true:

- The politicians did nothing to earn their wealth (not even inheritance)
- The minorities are not responsible
- There is not a single outsider with ill-will / hidden agenda for their homeland
- There was not existing prejudice in any form pre-dating the campaigns of these politicians

It is very unlikely that all of the above are true at the same time in any community or population. Maybe it is bias to agree with the leaders at first reaction as well. But from this panel alone, it sounds like an unreliable narrator, or us not having all the facts.

But it's a work of fiction, so it's wholly possible that the above facts were all true at the same time
>>
>>89522276
How about instead of posting a single out of context panel anon, you actually show us the whole page.
>>
>>89522276
Were you not following along with the story? Because I don't know how you could be reading something and then get lost on what was going on the previous pages.
>>
>>89522126

>muh liberal-interpretation of the enoullments clause
>muh Muslim ban that's not actually a Muslim ban

Bet you think he's going to be impeached too, right?
>>
Leftists sure get butthurt very easily lol
>>
>>89522276
Basically, suspension of disbelief only goes so far.
>>
>>89522113
Only when you criticize the left
>>
>>89522605
All i see is butthurt cuckservitives anon
>>
>>89523998
>I like this comic
>LOL DRUMTHF BUTTHURT KEKSERVATIVE
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.