[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How rich should Kingpin be? Should he be a Stark-tier billionaire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Kingpin.jpg (183KB, 1024x1590px) Image search: [Google]
Kingpin.jpg
183KB, 1024x1590px
How rich should Kingpin be?
Should he be a Stark-tier billionaire with access to futuristic tech or wealthy in the vein of a more realistic kind of a crime lord?
>>
The latter obviously.
>>
>>89518441
he should be rich enough that he can buy favors anywhere in the whole state of new york, but not so rich that he can buy his way out of federal trouble. At least, not with his legitimate money. His ill-gotten gains should be about twice what he has legitimately, but he's still no lex luthor. he's not like a money god who can build whole cities
>>
He should be a modest millionaire, I think. His real power is in leverage and connections, money is a failsafe.
>>
>>89518441
He's got billions tied up in his businesses, but his personal wealth can't be that high for tax reasons.
>>
he's like trump but competent
>>
>>89518576
Then why isn't Wilson Fisk president?
>>
>>89518583

Multiple federal convinctions
>>
>>89518583
He'd have to give up too much power.
>>
>>89518591
So who's the competent one now? Let me tell you, we're going to build a wall around Hell's Kitchen and let ninjas loose it's gonna be YUEG!
>>
I would expect him to be at LEAST one level above Jimmy Hoffa.

To put it in perspective, Pablo Escobar peaked somewhere in the 30 billion range. El Chapo was maybe in the 12 billion range. Pic related has never been accurately measured, somewhere in the 10-50 billion range.

So, if he's got a good legal front, like maybe Joseph Kennedy. maybe 50-500 million legal, illegal in the 2-30 billion? He could hire AIM , but he's not running his own supervillian lab. He could probably afford deadpool..

>>89518482
I think you overestimate the cost of buying corrupt feds.

>>89518583
You know how much power he'd have to give up to become president?

>>89518576
Hilariously enough, The big T is relatively clean, at least as far as players at that level.
>>
>>89518583

>>89518603
>>
>>89518441
Stark, Batman, and Luthor all have hyper-tech because they can build it themselves given enough resources
Fisk would have to have someone else build his weapons, which may have already happened, but opens him up to a lot more foiling by supers
>>
>>89518576
Trump is so competent, there has never been a president as competent as Trump, in fact there has never been a world leader of any kind as competent as Trump. Are you a communist?
>>
>>89518668
Who's more expensive Deadpool or Bullseye?
>>
>>89519013
I'd say Deadpool. But neither of them are really the type to be extremely costly, relatively speaking. I bet Taskmaster is more expensive. Possibly Batroc too. The Cat would be the highest charging Marvel merc I can think of.
>>
>>89519133
Who's the most competent of them all?
>>
File: PP089024.jpg (1MB, 1275x1862px) Image search: [Google]
PP089024.jpg
1MB, 1275x1862px
>has the tech to give someone superpowers
>never uses it on himself
>>
>>89518441
He should be a "regular" millionaire like a realistic crime lord. If he were a billionaire, he wouldn't really have much of a reason to keep doing crime lord things like drugs and racketeering and murder, he could make far more money by investing his money in legitimate businesses and the far less risky activity of white collar crime.
>>
>>89519246
Isn't he already super strong? Like Big Berta strong.
>>
As rich as Tony but not as rich as Devon's family
>>
>>89518441
Wait, what happened to Kingpin comic
>>
>>89518441
He doesn't have all the big money but at the same time he hustles and steals and intimidates people so he doesn't really need it either. A lot of people think Fisk is just New York's local crime lord, but his criminal network is like a worldwide entity and he has ways to get whatever he wants.
>>
>>89518441
Since I grew up with the 90's Spider-Man cartoon, I prefer him being pretty damn rich(not quite Luthor or Wayne levels of rich, but not all that far off either), with access to plenty of super technology

>>89519246
Doesn't really need it, he's already near superhuman in terms of strength and stamina(almost all of Kingpin's size is from muscle, not fat), someone should post that time he fought and beat Red Skull in a one on one brawl
>>
>>89518441
He should be pretty irrelevant. He's a planet-bound crime lord limited to parts of one city in an universe that has space empires.
>>
Just above cutting edge (minimal to no R&D), without much drive to be personally involved any crimes. His organization should be working the wholesale market of anything they are selling or as a quasilegal but intensely corrupt contracting group. But to get shipments of skooma into the country in an age where the avenger tech could potentially trickle down to the port authority, they should be obfuscating things in new and interesting ways. Consider how the mexican cartels have bootstrapped submarines to be autopiloted to the US and there is no chance of an inhumane officer who can talk to fish or a low level precog who can just show up at the right place. Then consider The Hand is a potential rival. Being Kingpin means he should be untouchable because the game does better in peacetime, but there can always be another war.

All the other players are turned up to another level, he has to match. Or pay others well enough that they can match.
>>
>>89519187
Cat and Taskmaster, when Taskmaster isn't jobbing.

Both Deadpool and Bullseye can be extremely effective but they lack stability.
>>
>>89519013

With Bullseye you never know. Accepting payment for a hit is just a formality, since it was at one point revealed that he barely spends any money at all, and he only takes jobs that somehow pique his interests, which can change on a whim (there's a two-shot where he takes some nobody's low-ball offer simply because it involved baseball, and he thought that might be fun).
>>
>>89518668
>The big T is relatively clean
After he pays for all those major frauds, of course he is ;)
>>
>>89521903
Is bullseye Hawkeye or not?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.