[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Andrea Romano was amazing as "Laughing Boy" in "Return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: AndreaRomano31-540x550.jpg (48KB, 540x550px) Image search: [Google]
AndreaRomano31-540x550.jpg
48KB, 540x550px
She really sold the temporarily insane kid going from laughing mad to grief-stricken in a matter of seconds.
>>
>>89514019
Andrea Romano is a gem in the animation industry. She's behind a lot of what's good from cartoons and deserves more recognition.
>>
>>89514174

Agreed.
>>
>>89514174
She's ruthless when it comes to casting though.

What was wrong with me? I thought my audition was good ;_;
>>
> Near the end of recording for Jetsons: The Movie, Romano witnessed George O'Hanlon, who voiced George Jetson, die, as the result of a stroke, in the recording studio. His wife was at his side
>>
>>89516835
story time
>>
>>89514019
i recently heard she's retiring, and I was just destroyed.. until i heard she has been training a replacement protege.
>>89516835
since when are directors involved in casting? I've heard people say all the time they WISH directors would get involved in the casting, but they aren't allowed to (and don't have the time)
>>
I really want to fuck her.
>>
>>89514174
Yeah she's absolutely incredible. Hearing her talk and looking at her track record it's hard to deny that she's a genius with this.
>>
>>89518245
>since when are directors involved in casting?

...she's also a casting director.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.