[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now you listen to me Aaron. You don't blow your money on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: gi joe.png (913KB, 1302x992px) Image search: [Google]
gi joe.png
913KB, 1302x992px
Now you listen to me Aaron. You don't blow your money on those comic books, you understand? Won't do you a damn bit of good. And the nude mags. You're gonna be inheriting mine when you're 16 anyways. Now look, the junk food and the candy just rots your teeth, gives you bad breath and the girls will run like hell. Stay the hell away from buying any rock TV shirts, or hip hop gear, or anything like that. Arcade games, pick out one that you can do, okay? ONE that you can do as opposed to a whole bunch of them that you don't know what the hell you're doing. Techno music just puts a hole in your brai- are, are you listening to me? Look at me when I'm talking to you!
>>
Huh?
>>
File: porkchop sandwiches.jpg (63KB, 544x408px) Image search: [Google]
porkchop sandwiches.jpg
63KB, 544x408px
This just in
>>
File: fhrjkljrkvjv.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fhrjkljrkvjv.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
HEY KID
I'M A COMPUTER
STOP ALL THE DOWNLOADIN'
help computer
>>
OH I DON'T WAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAaaaAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAANT A PICKLE
>>
I believe I knew your mother son.
>>
fuckin old school
>>
Hey guys, hey y'know it's funny these people they go to sleep, they think everything's fine, everything's good?

They wake up the next day and they're on fire!
>>
Who wants a body massage?
>>
Last one there is a penis pump!
>>
>YOU - YOU'RE THE RINGLEADER
>Look at all your different colored hats!
>It's such a wonderful experience here with the Indian
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.