[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /co/, I'm about to get started on watching gravity falls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Gravity_Falls.png (91KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
Gravity_Falls.png
91KB, 300x172px
Hey /co/, I'm about to get started on watching gravity falls that I'll tackle over the week or two. What am I in for?
>>
An alright show.
>>
Poorly written female characters, though all poorly written in different ways.
>>
>>89510878
True
>>
>>89510864
A great show that will feel like it ended too early.
>>
>>89511241
Because it did
>>
>>89510878
This.
It's good but it's not nearly as hype as some try to paint it to be.
>>
>>89511355
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
remember to watch all the five short series/webisodes either between season one and two, or just whenever you feel like it. There's nothing really important to gain from them, they're just entertaining.
Also Shop at Home with Mr. Mystery is pretty good as well. Hell, just raid the The Mystery of Gravity Falls youtube channel when you're done if the series leaves you wanting more.
>>
>>89510878
fbpb
Sometimes it's downright gnius, often less so, but it never fails to be decently entertaining.
>>
>>89510864
Honestly, the only thing about this show that's consistently great is the animation and art design.
>>
>>89514261
Also, it's a 22 minute cartoon, which is rare for non-sitcoms these days.
>>
Anyone got a mega link on hand?
>>
It's a pretty good show. You might somewhat dislike Mabel, the deuteragonist, in the end. Since the creator kinda drops the ball with developing her character (she's still a fan favorite, though (just not so much on 4chan)). And the show ended too early.

Other than that, it's a quirky, quaint show that's fun as fuck. Oh, and don't forget the Rule 34 of the redhead, that's the good stuff.
>>
>>89510864
Just immediately hate "Mabel" the twin sister even though you don't know why. That way you can fit in when we start the mabel-hate circlejerk.
>>
>>89510864
Pretty good humor. Fun ideas.

Some decent character development that has to wrap up pretty quick because they didn't go for a third season.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.