[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Darren become an asshole out of nowhere so that Ginger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: darren and ginger.png (916KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
darren and ginger.png
916KB, 1366x768px
Why did Darren become an asshole out of nowhere so that Ginger could have a new boyfriend for like, 3 episodes before the finale?
>>
>>89508296
because conflict
>>
>>89508296
Because he realized Ginger would never have made a move on him without his headgear. He started lifting and spending time improving himself and Ginger though her time spent being his friend translated to dibs. He didn't become an asshole, he just realized Ginger is just as conceited as everyone else and began to treat her like everyone else.
>>
Les Nombrils is a better version of As Told By Ginger
>>
>>89508296
From what I remember of the finale, I think that they didn't have any particular ending in mind but that that just happened to be the point they coincidentally wrapped up at. Like they'd had a few criteria for the end up their sleeve all along and would just whip it out whenever they stopped getting seasons renewed.
>>
>>89508404
I still remember when she made some cracks about football being dumb which pissed him off (he'd been playing it for a while and she knew that). Ginger was a pompous nerd.
>>
>>89508510
holy shit
>>
>>89508510
But ATbG had lesbi- oh wait no, Nobrils does that better. It had Cou- no, never mind. But what about de- no, no...

Oh damn, you're right.
>>
>>89509188
What lesbian was in ATbG? Courtney?
>>
Cause that's how black people act
>>
Also this way ginger doesn't get hiv and can keep her gold star lesbian status
>>
>>89509227
According to fan speculation, yes. But like I said, Les Nombrils does that much better, for starters by being positively confirmed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.